🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Special Counsel To Investigate Top Democrats

Ya, lets spend a couple 100 million dollars on another one like they were spending the whole Obama presidency. Sounds like a great way to spend the money.

I couldn't agree more. :biggrin:

Let's not go any further into proving the GOP agenda is to reduce the US to a banana republic. They already are supporting Trump who is enriching himself and his family, assassinating the character of POW's, all Democrats, most minorities and any Republican who does not genuflect in his presence.

Those who do bow to him are not patriots, no matter how many American Flags they wear and wave; they are callous and cowards, who have power today, want more power each day, and will not be satisfied until all other POV, i.e. other political parties and dissidents have been eradicated.

LOL. So much hatred of anyone who is "different" from you. This sort of hatred fascinates me.

Ya, lets spend a couple 100 million dollars on another one like they were spending the whole Obama presidency. Sounds like a great way to spend the money.

I couldn't agree more. :biggrin:

Let's not go any further into proving the GOP agenda is to reduce the US to a banana republic. They already are supporting Trump who is enriching himself and his family, assassinating the character of POW's, all Democrats, most minorities and any Republican who does not genuflect in his presence.

Those who do bow to him are not patriots, no matter how many American Flags they wear and wave; they are callous and cowards, who have power today, want more power each day, and will not be satisfied until all other POV, i.e. other political parties and dissidents have been eradicated.

LOL. So much hatred of anyone who is "different" from you. This sort of hatred fascinates me.
And I suppose you're all for a wall preventing those ""different ""than you from entering? and cops killing unarmed blacks doesn't show hatred it just shows doing their job?

The millions spent on failed investigations during the last presidency weren't enough.

Yea, let's investigate the Clintons and the Obamas and spend millions more.
They need to raid everyone of the Clinton's lawyers and take what they want. Since its okay to do that now.

One thing at a time.

We can talk about it once Special Counsel Mueller is ready to release his findings and conclude his investigation, at his pace.
Why should we wait for that?
Because otherwise it looks like (a) obstruction and (b) diversion; neither of which will cut it in the Real World.

Just ask some of the remaining sane controlling members of your party whether they think that's a good idea.

One thing at a time.

We can talk about it once Special Counsel Mueller is ready to release his findings and conclude his investigation, at his pace.
You're all for putting limits on investigations now?? Were you feeling that way with Clinton as president?
Hell, I thought Bubba Clinton acted disgracefully, and I was greatly disappointed that he was not convicted in the Senate.

Next slide, please.

One thing at a time.

Because otherwise it looks like (a) obstruction and (b) diversion; neither of which will cut it in the Real World.

Just ask some of the remaining sane controlling members of your party whether they think that's a good idea.
There's no doubt that douchebags like you will try to paint it that way, but how does investigating Hillary or Comey obstruct Herr Mewler's witch hunt in any way?

No one is going to swallow that theory.

One thing at a time.

You're all for putting limits on investigations now?? Were you feeling that way with Clinton as president?
Hell, I thought Bubba Clinton acted disgracefully, and I was greatly disappointed that he was not convicted in the Senate.

Next slide, please.
LOL and trump a gentleman just grabs pussies ?

One thing at a time.

There's no doubt that douchebags like you will try to paint it that way, but how does investigating Hillary or Comey obstruct Herr Mewler's witch hunt in any way?

Douchebags like me?

You tell 'em, Princess !!!

I've already answered that question very effectively, immediately above.

This is not a matter of disagreeing with the answer.

This is a matter of you not understanding the answer.

Here's a quarter, kid... go tell your mother she wants you.

One thing at a time.

Next slide, please.
Pick one.

They're both scum.

One is simply a more likable and gregarious brand of scum than the other.

One thing at a time.

Next slide, please.
Have you ever touched pussy?

One thing at a time.

Douchebags like me?

You tell 'em, Princess !!!

I've already answered that question very effectively, immediately above.

This is not a matter of disagreeing with the answer.

This is a matter of you not understanding the answer.

Here's a quarter, kid... go tell your mother she wants you.
I understand that anyone who says we can't investigate traitors who participated in a coup is a douchebag.

You haven't explained jack. You simply vented your spleen.

The only thing you've proved - ever - is you are incapable of civil discourse. You hate the Clinton's, you hate Obama and you hate others like me who point out your ignorance, willful or otherwise.
You haven't pointed out anything. I challenged you to say something SPECIFIC, and you have yet to do so.

You seem like one of those guys who talks and talks, and after they're all finished, nobody has any idea what they said. As for me proving my points - ever- I've been doing that for years in this forum, with sources from books, magazines, links, etc. Read up on my OPs and posts. Get an education.

Last edited:
This is truly the product of a ridiculous, blind-partisan rightwing hack.
You mean you don't think it's a good idea for politicians to be investigated ? Like Elizabeth Warren's ancestry ? Or Obama's collusion with al Baghdadi ? Or the many murders set up by the Clintons, and covered up by their long-running power (actually they ARE being investigated right now, by the Saline County Sheriffs Dept, in Benton, Arkansas.)

Well, if you don't think it's correct to investigate politicians, where a crime has been committed, then you'd be against the current investigation of President Trump and his 2016 campaign staff, right ? Right, CCJ Right ? Right ? :biggrin:

You mean you don't think it's a good idea for politicians to be investigated ? Like Elizabeth Warren's ancestry ?

NO, NO,,,,you morons NEED to do that especially if someone is a bit too dark-skinned for your delicate sensibilities.

And I suppose you're all for a wall preventing those ""different ""than you from entering? and cops killing unarmed blacks doesn't show hatred it just shows doing their job?
1. Preventing those different from me (in that they're not American citizens), and whose goal it is to swipe American jobs away from Americans, and to raid and pillage the US economy (138 Billion/year in 2016) *, from entering (in their case, invading/crashing) illegally, disrespecting our laws ( and
thereby us as well), then yes, of course I'm all for that wall to help prvent thm from doing these things. They have protective walls in 65 countries around the world, who don't need one as much as we do, we ought to have one also. No brainer.

2. Killing blacks whether armed or not, in self-defense, doesn't show hatred, no, of course not. It just shows doing their job, that's right - part of which is defending themselves, in ways that liberals are oblivious to, because their liberal schoolteachers, being busy teaching black studies, have no clue when it comes to cops, and guns, and thus, never taught those "unarmed blacks" what they needed to know when confronting cops. In particular keep their hand EMPTY and VISIBLE to the police. To fail to do that results in a suspect being shot (in self-defense)

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Schools Negligent In Teaching Criminal Law

Now that we have a Special Counsel (Robert Mueller) doing an investigation (in search of a crime), of President Trump, how about having another investigation ? This one could be multi-pronged and go after all the top Democrats, especially those being considered to run for POTUS in 2020, as well as the has-beens.

Of course, first and foremost, and containing the most heavy baggage, would be the Clintons. Next in line, the Obamans. Then there's Elizabeth Pochahontas Warren, Bernie Sanders, and Cory Booker. Last but not least, let us not forget Republican turned Democrat, Robert Mueller. All his shenanigans, for years, with seditious Muslim Brotherhood front groups ought to put him in the limelight, and he's right in line for some actual crime (sedition) charges, as opposed to Trump who they still, after 2 years, have not even identified a crime to be associated with him.

A few honorable (some would say dishonorable) mentions could be Dick Durbin, Andre Cuomo, Tim Kaine, Kamala Harris, Sheila Jackson Lee, Governor Moonbeam Brown, and even Oprah Winfrey.

Republicans could have a field day with this. Just with Jackson Lee's quotations alone. :biggrin: :yapyapyapf: :confused:

why dont we- what if - could have

more speculation, conjecture and horsecrap .................

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Forum List

Back