Special Counsels Are Unconstitutional and its time To End Them

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
i believe there is no legitimate arguments for things like secret courts or Special Counsels.

Mueller was appointed based on pure politics. There wasn’t even a crime committed nor one that could be cited nor even evidence of a crime that could be used to support Mueller being appointed as Special Counsel.

And I’ll go even further in saying that they are unconstitutional.

I think there will come a point in time that they’ll be abolished. And Mueller may be the best reason for eliminating them altogether.

Last edited:
“Special Counsels Are Unconstitutional and its time To End Them”

…only when a Republican is president, of course.

i believe there is no legitimate arguments for things like secret courts or Special Counsels.

Mueller was appointed based on pure politics. There wasn’t even a crime committed nor one that could be cited nor even evidence of a crime that could be used to support Mueller being appointed as Special Counsel.

I think there will come a point in time that they’ll be abolished. And Mueller may be the best reason for eliminating them altogether.

Unless, of course, they are investigating Democrats.

Then they are, like, totally constitutional, dude!

Because Trump is God!

The DOJ was a creation of congress...there is nothing about a dept. of injustice in our constitution....Congress should end it....and the special counsels office....

Yes, unconstitutional to try and find out that a president is doing wrong things. Let them do whatever they like. If they kill people, who cares? If they lie, who cares?

Yes, unconstitutional to try and find out that a president is doing wrong things. Let them do whatever they like. If they kill people, who cares? If they lie, who cares?
Congress has the oversight responsibility. That isn't a law enforcement function.

I can’t believe these “President is above the law” arguments coming from conservatives

I can’t believe these “President is above the law” arguments coming from conservatives

It's funny.

New York attorney general resigns

"
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman quits amid abuse reports"

""No one is above the law, including New York's top legal officer," he said. "I do not believe it is possible for Eric Scheiderman to continue to serve as attorney general.""

Because in any other context, they'd say no one is above the law. Then it comes to Trump and it appears he is.

Just because you believe it doesn't mean it's true.

You claim it's unconstitutional yet you don't say how it's unconstitutional.

How does Mueller's job violate the constitution?

Forum List

Back