Special Counsels Are Unconstitutional and its time To End Them

i believe there is no legitimate arguments for things like secret courts or Special Counsels.

Mueller was appointed based on pure politics. There wasn’t even a crime committed nor one that could be cited nor even evidence of a crime that could be used to support Mueller being appointed as Special Counsel.

And I’ll go even further in saying that they are unconstitutional.

I think there will come a point in time that they’ll be abolished. And Mueller may be the best reason for eliminating them altogether.

You're another newbee on this board. I am sure you didn't mind special counsel when it came to Bill Clinton. Go to this link, watch some FOX NEWS video's along with a video of Trump admitting to obstruction of justice on National T.V. and then come back on here and tell me how much MUELLER doesn't have.--:auiqs.jpg:

Go to this link on this board and scroll down to Oreo.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Then after you're done with that, & it captures your interest, a great book to read is

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

This will prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony that will begin on January 20, 2019 when Democrats take over one or both houses of congress.

i believe there is no legitimate arguments for things like secret courts or Special Counsels.

Mueller was appointed based on pure politics. There wasn’t even a crime committed nor one that could be cited nor even evidence of a crime that could be used to support Mueller being appointed as Special Counsel.

I think there will come a point in time that they’ll be abolished. And Mueller may be the best reason for eliminating them altogether.

Just because you believe it doesn't mean it's true.

You claim it's unconstitutional yet you don't say how it's unconstitutional.

How does Mueller's job violate the constitution?

They violate something called "due process." Appointing a team of people who's only job is prosecuting certain people, and not crimes, is a clear violation of due process.

They violate something called "due process." Appointing a team of people who's only job is prosecuting certain people, and not crimes, is a clear violation of due process.

Investigating a suspected crime is exactly what your system is supposed to do.

Everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

That means the government has no authority to just pick up people then put them in prison without a process for those people to confront their accusers in a court of law.

So for that to happen, there has to be an investigation. The government has the obligation to present evidence of guilty. The government can't do that without an investigation.

manafort is getting his due process. He's going to court later this month. The others who pleaded guilty had their due process too. They pleaded guilty of their own free will. You can't tell them they can't admit to the crimes they committed with all the overwhelming evidence the government has.

No one has been put in prison. Yet. A court of law has to do that. Another part of the due process.

So your argument doesn't hold any water. What you're claiming isn't happening. The people involved are getting their due process, right to a trial or right to plead guilty.

Where does it say in the constitution that our government doesn't have the right to investigate crimes then prosecute those criminals according to our justice system rules?

That means the government has no authority to just pick up people then put them in prison without a process for those people to confront their accusers in a court of law.

So for that to happen, there has to be an investigation. The government has the obligation to present evidence of guilty. The government can't do that without an investigation.

manafort is getting his due process. He's going to court later this month. The others who pleaded guilty had their due process too. They pleaded guilty of their own free will. You can't tell them they can't admit to the crimes they committed with all the overwhelming evidence the government has.

No one has been put in prison. Yet. A court of law has to do that. Another part of the due process.

So your argument doesn't hold any water. What you're claiming isn't happening. The people involved are getting their due process, right to a trial or right to plead guilty.

Where does it say in the constitution that our government doesn't have the right to investigate crimes then prosecute those criminals according to our justice system rules?

You're simply a douchebag who will say whatever the party requires you to say. Herr Mewler is conducting a witch hunt, not due process.

As I told you, according to do due process, the government investigates crimes, not people. No crime was listed in Mewler's orders.

You are dreaming.

Plenty of evidence then, and even more now.
Rather amazing they can find all this so called evidence on Tumo and can’t find #### when Nunes ask for something
That's because they have no reason to talk to tRump's sockpuppet.
B/c they have something to hide
Nope. It's because talking to Nunes is just talking to Trump with a chance of added spin. He's nothing but a tRump's little wooden boy.

Why are there so many people around here who are this stupid? Thorough investigations violated due process?

So wise one show us all in the constitution where this may be unconstitutional.

Why are there so many people around here who are this stupid? Thorough investigations violated due process?

It's a shame, so many dead brain cells in one place.

You're simply a douchebag who will say whatever the party requires you to say. Herr Mewler is conducting a witch hunt, not due process.

As I told you, according to do due process, the government investigates crimes, not people. No crime was listed in Mewler's orders.

Calling me names isn't going to make what I posted any less true.

The people who are being investigated sure have had their due process.

Now that you see that they have you change what you have a problem with. You still don't tell anyone how what Mueller is doing is unconstitutional.

Mueller is investigating crimes. They've been listed and debated many times. I guess you don't pay attention to the news.

As for the order not listing crimes, it sure does list federal laws that evidence points to that those federal laws have been violated which is a crime.

Read the order:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Yes, unconstitutional to try and find out that a president is doing wrong things. Let them do whatever they like. If they kill people, who cares? If they lie, who cares?
I can’t believe these “President is above the law” arguments coming from conservatives

It's funny.

New York attorney general resigns

"
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman quits amid abuse reports"

""No one is above the law, including New York's top legal officer," he said. "I do not believe it is possible for Eric Scheiderman to continue to serve as attorney general.""

Because in any other context, they'd say no one is above the law. Then it comes to Trump and it appears he is.

What law is that, douchebag?

Now that you see that they have you change what you have a problem with. You still don't tell anyone how what Mueller is doing is unconstitutional.

Mueller is investigating crimes. They've been listed and debated many times. I guess you don't pay attention to the news.

As for the order not listing crimes, it sure does list federal laws that evidence points to that those federal laws have been violated which is a crime.

Read the order:

It doesn't list any crimes, douchebag.

Mewler's treatment of Manafort and Flynn does not constitute "due process." It constitutes exactly the opposite. Prosecuting an innocent man until he's bankrupt is not due process. That's a witch hunt.

It's already been explained to your dumbass 1000 times. "Thorough" must be a snowflake euphemism meaning "witch hunt."

There is no actual law based in The Constitution which allows for the appointment of a Special Counsel to Investigate Non Crimes

Yes, unconstitutional to try and find out that a president is doing wrong things. Let them do whatever they like. If they kill people, who cares? If they lie, who cares?
I can’t believe these “President is above the law” arguments coming from conservatives

It's funny.

"

""No one is above the law, including New York's top legal officer," he said. "I do not believe it is possible for Eric Scheiderman to continue to serve as attorney general.""

Because in any other context, they'd say no one is above the law. Then it comes to Trump and it appears he is.

You cannot even Constitutionally form a Grand Jury without Xorinf Wvidenxe Of A Crime.

These people are shredding The Constitution right in front of the unwashed uneducated masses.

This is why they don’t teach history or The Constitution in schools anymore.

The Leftist Educational Establishment Do Not Believe in Constitutional Rights

Read the order:

It doesn't list any crimes, douchebag.

Mewler's treatment of Manafort and Flynn does not constitute "due process." It constitutes exactly the opposite. Prosecuting an innocent man until he's bankrupt is not due process. That's a witch hunt.

i agree to disagree. how many guilty pleas does it take to convince the right wing?

There is no actual law based in The Constitution which allows for the appointment of a Special Counsel to Investigate Non Crimes

It's funny.

"

Well sure there is.

The Constitution gives the power to impeach the president. How do you impeach the president if you can't investigate what the president is doing?

Article 1 section 8 gives the power to:

• To constitute Tribunals inferior to the Supreme Court;
  • To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

You cannot even Constitutionally form a Grand Jury without Citing Evidence Of A Crime.

These people are shredding The Constitution right in front of the unwashed uneducated masses.

The Leftist Educational Establishment Does Not Believe in Constitutional Rights

Same thing during Nixon's administration.

You cannot even Constitutionally form a Grand Jury without Citing Evidence Of A Crime.

The Leftist Educational Establishment Does Not Believe in Constitutional Rights
don't blame the left, "your guys showed up on Mr. Sulu's security board?"

Forum List

Back