Special Forces seized Pelosi's LapTop?

If true things are going to get mighty interesting in the coming days.
Of course you wont find this on Google,had to go to DuckDuckGo.

Don't get my hopes up, please!

It would be wonderful if her laptop shows that she has done some naughty things and she has to resign in disgrace.

I know, I'm fantasizing. But surely she is going to get her comeuppance someday. isn't she?

uh HUH.

Sooooooooo ass --- suming just for the sake of argument that there is an actual theft, not just a hallucination of one or a parroting of what some yahoo said on Twatter ------- your sympathies would lie with the thief, not the victim.

Good to know. Thanks for coming out.

It would be wonderful if her laptop shows that she has done some naughty things and she has to resign in disgrace.

I know, I'm fantasizing. But surely she is going to get her comeuppance someday. isn't she?

I'm just repeating what I heard.
Is it true? Who knows.
do you even care if it is true.

you are just repeating bullshit, as so many.

welovetrump.com

ok

Did you watch the video.....of course not.
why should i? not even you believe it's true, but share it anyway. garbage.
You didn't see the hidden camera footage showing special farces taking the laptop with America's top secrets downloaded on it? And Trump's dick pics he kept sending Pelosi.
i am still in a detention camp from when the us army attacked Frankfurt.
At least they let you read US Military magazine...Where more generals at one hundred years of age can tell you about all the preprogramed propaganda they can afford to pay for.

This guy is a kook. And so are you

Lt. General Thomas McInerney - Bing

Lt Gen McInerney: Declare martial law, invoke Insurrection Act, use military tribunals, and suspend Habeas Corpus (noqreport.com)

Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney: Do Not Be Confused! This is Treason! - Dr. Rich Swier

uh HUH.

Sooooooooo ass --- suming just for the sake of argument that there is an actual theft, not just a hallucination of one or a parroting of what some yahoo said on Twatter ------- your sympathies would lie with the thief, not the victim.

Good to know. Thanks for coming out.
But to them it is a sure sign of victory what with such booty to be had...I think they took her aides sanitary napkins, the used ones, yeah....

What's interesting is that over the last couple days there was a dump of FBI files, revealing that Pelosi's brother was once charged with the rapes of an 11 and a 13 year old girl...

https://en-volve.com/2021/01/09/nan...l-brother-charged-with-raping-underage-girls/

Screen-Shot-2021-01-09-at-9.17.48-AM-1536x366-1.png

Link to FBI report

welovetrump.com

ok

Did you watch the video.....of course not.
why should i? not even you believe it's true, but share it anyway. garbage.
You didn't see the hidden camera footage showing special farces taking the laptop with America's top secrets downloaded on it? And Trump's dick pics he kept sending Pelosi.
i am still in a detention camp from when the us army attacked Frankfurt.

I still haven't recovered from what I saw at the Bowling Green Massacre. :auiqs.jpg:

What's interesting is that over the last couple days there was a dump of FBI files, revealing that Pelosi's brother was once charged with the rapes of an 11 and a 13 year old girl...

Nancy Pelosi Laptop Stolen By ‘Special Forces’ During Capitol Riot — FBI Docs Reveal Brother Charged With Raping Underage Girls

Screen-Shot-2021-01-09-at-9.17.48-AM-1536x366-1.png

Link to FBI report
this story is in the public domain since the 1950s.

~~~~~~
:TH_WAY~113:

Last edited:
Simple question is why would the Special Forces even want Pelosi laptop?

I mean seriously people let stop with the crazy nonsense for once!
Team Delta would want it to prove what she's been up to.
I have a feeling that this woman is going to go to prison....and she's trying to get rid of Trump before he releases this data to the DOJ. She wants to send marshals to the Oval Office to arrest him, but I don't think anyone will go along with her plan.

Last edited:

I'm just repeating what I heard.
Is it true? Who knows.
do you even care if it is true.

you are just repeating bullshit, as so many.

Talk to the General.

Forum List

Back