Special Forces seized Pelosi's LapTop?

welovetrump.com

ok

Did you watch the video.....of course not.
Trying to watch my intake of fake. news, thanks.

Blame the General,he's the one who said it happened.
i blame you for spreading this. you stupid little twat.

Fuck off nig.
I blame you for the BLM and all the crime you spooks commit.
nig? spook?

lol. nice melt down, kleagle.

If true things are going to get mighty interesting in the coming days.
Of course you wont find this on Google,had to go to DuckDuckGo.

Don't get my hopes up, please!

It would be wonderful if her laptop shows that she has done some naughty things and she has to resign in disgrace.

I know, I'm fantasizing. But surely she is going to get her comeuppance someday. isn't she?

Her "comeuppance"??? For what. Giving Americans universal health care? How dare she? How about getting Trump to open up a government he should never have shut down in the first place? What a bitch!! Now she's gone and insisted that working Americans get money to tide them through the pandemic - not once, not twice, but three times now. Pelosi has insisted that bailout packages includes benefits for working Americans, instead of just corporations. What a monster!!!

welovetrump.com

ok

Fuck off nig.

Hey 'stupid!!! The 50's called. They want your KKK racist asshole language back. We also have a rock for you to crawl back under after January 21st.

welovetrump.com

ok

Fuck off nig.

Hey 'stupid!!! The 50's called. They want your KKK racist asshole language back. We also have a rock for you to crawl back under after January 21st.

Fuck off canuck.

C'mon, guys. Another laptop? Time for a new schtick.

Lmao

Fucking hillarious! You fucks will believe anything. How many times has the story changed now. First patriots ( the nation disagreed) . So then Antifa no one bought it. Then special forces. Hillarious

Ha ha ha ha. All the accurate news can be found on welovetrump dot com. Give me a break. The General looked like he was on more meds than Elvis. Then you had a clip of MAGA people yelling at other MAGA people not to be disruptive “we’re not here to be Antifa” and because he said that sentence suddenly that’s proof there was Antifa there?

You guys are the living breathing embodiment of lemmings.

welovetrump.com

ok

Fuck off nig.

But its alright for rappers and other blacks to use that language ?
So if its not inclusive, isnt that being racist ?

Lmao

Dont tell me,tell it to the General.
I love how the left attacks people who post up info they've found on the internet like they're responsible for that info.

You dumbasses will believe anything peddled to you that makes you feel good.

4a9d479527fcfe5ad7dbdabc230e9135.jpg

Lmao

I love how the left attacks people who post up info they've found on the internet like they're responsible for that info.
Is he a general? Really?

Lmao

that's not info, kleagle. it's trash. and you are responsible for spreading it.

scratch a retarded trumpster, reveal a racist.

"WeSuckRump;sMushroom dot com"??? :lmao:

Funny stuff. Doesn't explain why Republicans, who nobody claimed had their "laptops stolen", are also calling for resignation/impeachment. But of course you didn't think of that. Did you.
Why would they complain about the laptops? Then people would know. They don't want that. Everyone knows what damage could be done. They do not want Americans thinking about it. This purge is to bury everything concerning this election.

Don't get my hopes up, please!

It would be wonderful if her laptop shows that she has done some naughty things and she has to resign in disgrace.

I know, I'm fantasizing. But surely she is going to get her comeuppance someday. isn't she?

Her "comeuppance"??? For what. Giving Americans universal health care? How dare she? How about getting Trump to open up a government he should never have shut down in the first place? What a bitch!! Now she's gone and insisted that working Americans get money to tide them through the pandemic - not once, not twice, but three times now. Pelosi has insisted that bailout packages includes benefits for working Americans, instead of just corporations. What a monster!!!

For wanting to humiliate President Trump during his last 10 days in office.

She has no class.

Kicking someone who is already on the ground is barbaric.

Have a nice day!

Funny stuff. Doesn't explain why Republicans, who nobody claimed had their "laptops stolen", are also calling for resignation/impeachment. But of course you didn't think of that. Did you.
Why would they complain about the laptops? Then people would know. They don't want that. Everyone knows what damage could be done. They do not want Americans thinking about it. This purge is to bury everything concerning this election.

Far as I know nobody INSIDE Congress has said anything about stolen laptops --- that's all generated outside in the same Twatterverse that imagines "election frauds" and "thousands of people on rooftops", and in this case "WeKnobJobTheBlob.com". Besides which the entire Congress was in session at the time; anything vital on one's laptop would have been in the chamber with them or their aides.

WeBuffRump'sBishop.com is not exactly what we call a reliable source.

Far as I know nobody INSIDE Congress has said anything about stolen laptops --- that's all generated outside in the same Twatterverse that imagines "election frauds" and "thousands of people on rooftops", and in this case "WeKnobJobTheBlob.com". Besides which the entire Congress was in session at the time; anything vital on one's laptop would have been in the chamber with them or their aides.

The NYT, the WP, The WSJ, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX are not reliable sources either. They have no credibility with Americans although they probably do with you and your other fascist friends.

The NYT, the WP, The WSJ, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX are not reliable sources either. They have no credibility with Americans although they probably do with you and your other fascist friends.

You'll notice that ZERO of these are named after a Personality Cult.
Fucking Dumbass.

You'll notice that ZERO of these are named after a Personality Cult.
Fucking Dumbass.
You talking about Islam? The is no personality cult they are just Americans. You know the people you despise. I am hoping all Hell breaks lose and the only channel will be the national emergency broadcast network.
They will not be able to censor that.

Forum List

Back