Speculation Builds on Michelle Obama Senate Run

Michelle goes out on the campaign trail with Barack in tow...
They do their standup routine with people props behind her like the President did.
She reads shit someone wrote for her on the prompter.

She wins a Senate seat no problem.

While her Republican opposition babbles about freeloaders, banning birth control, legitimate rape and cutting taxes on billionaires

Michelle goes out on the campaign trail with Barack in tow...
They do their standup routine with people props behind her like the President did.
She reads shit someone wrote for her on the prompter.

She wins a Senate seat no problem.

While her Republican opposition babbles about freeloaders, banning birth control, legitimate rape and cutting taxes on billionaires

Illinois GOP aren't that stupid (Iowans can be), but the seat is hers if she wants it.

I'm glad I left that state where I was raised 40 years ago

it is the most corrupted state governments right next to Detroit

so that will make two so called, independent Liberal women(Hillary and Mabell Obama) who will have gotten their positions off THE BACK of their husbands

how rich is that..

they can have her

Groan.:mad: Why am I not surprised? :eusa_whistle: She's already campaigning – just like her husband? I know the site is right=wing but it does link to an NBC Chicago site. Read for yourselves @ Prison Planet.com » Speculation Builds on Michelle Obama Senate Run

I can see it now - She barely takes the oath of office and begins to run for president - just like her husband. Then, when she's elected as POTUS by the multitude of low-information voters, she either submits her husband to SCOTUS or a Federal Appeals Court.

Think the left will dis this? :eek:

At least she will run in a state she has lived and worked in.

I think much of the center and the left are willing to put paid to the far right any way they can succeed.

I beg your pardon Jake - but WTF did you just TRY to say ?

laughing.gif

Sonny,it's quite clear. The great majority of Americans despise the far right, period. America thinks your types are a bad joke. Greenbean Snow, you know nothing. :lol:

Sorry Jakey boy - your ignorance of reality is overwhelming. I only engage you for entertainment purposes, you are truly a funny funny guy .

laughing.gif

Give 'em a few years, post-Washington, and they'll be double- and triple-dipping like the Chicago Democratic Machine creations that they truly are...

Oh god HELP Us all !! Being first lady doesn't mean you are qualified for being a senator .. Plus didn't she get her law license revoked..

Groan.:mad: Why am I not surprised? :eusa_whistle: She's already campaigning – just like her husband? I know the site is right=wing but it does link to an NBC Chicago site. Read for yourselves @ Prison Planet.com » Speculation Builds on Michelle Obama Senate Run

I can see it now - She barely takes the oath of office and begins to run for president - just like her husband. Then, when she's elected as POTUS by the multitude of low-information voters, she either submits her husband to SCOTUS or a Federal Appeals Court.

Think the left will dis this? :eek:

Being 1st "woman" ("lady" implies a level of classiness that is absent in this case) means you are qualified to be someone's wife...perhaps a mother? Otherwise, nothing. Mooshell is qualified to sit opposite the pretender-in-chief at the dining table, perhaps take his arm at some official function, or go out on "date night" in Manhattan. Otherwise, she's nothing.

She had a very successful career before Barack and will continue after his term is over doing whatever she chooses. She is not nothing. She is quite intelligent and successful in her own right.

I mean, it's not like she was just a librarian or housewife or an actress like some first ladies.

She had a very successful career before Barack and will continue after his term is over doing whatever she chooses. She is not nothing. She is quite intelligent and successful in her own right.

I mean, it's not like she was just a librarian or housewife or an actress like some first ladies.

no she sure wouldn't win Mother of year as she is never home. all I see in her is... mean, angry all the time, has never been proud of us or our country though it's the one who made them wealthy, add bossy, and you get a witch...she isn't qualified to be government but neither was her man/boy community Agitating hubby but you all will elect her no matter

Last edited:

no she sure wouldn't win Mother of year as she is never home. all I see in her is... mean, angry all the time, has never been proud of us or our country though it's the one who made them wealthy, add bossy, and you get a witch...she isn't qualified to be government but neither was her man/boy community Agitating hubby but you all will elect her no matter

I see her as very intelligent, funny and she loves kids. Especially her kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good place to start. She has a better chance of rigging a win there.

Without a doubt, Michelle is the coolest First Lady by far

Without a doubt, Michelle is the coolest First Lady by far

Michelle and Jimmy had a connection here. So fun.

Looks good...

Hillary gets to be POTUS 2016-2024
Michelle gets eight years in the Senate and is POTUS 2024-2032

Who would have an issue with that?

You remind me of Jerry in the Seinfeld episode when Newman was hoping for a transfer to Hawaii and Jerry told him that Newman's dream of going to Hawaii was Jerry's dream, too.

Your dream (normal and decent people's nightmare) will be about as real as Jerry's was.

What we do know is that Republicans will not elect a president for some time to come. The Presidency is Hillary's for the taking in the 2016 to 2024 timeframe

Michelle Obama? Haven't seen any political aspirations out of her yet. But if she were to take the Illinois Senate seat, she would be a leading Presidential candidate in 2024

The Presidency is Hillary's for the taking in the 2016 to 2024 timeframe

I guess one brain damaged lefty after another is okay.

I never got an answer on what "Moochelle" means... :crybaby:

It is a term coined by your favorite radio talk show host, Rush Limbaugh. I'm not certain why but it probably has to do with the disdain in which he holds her - as do I. And her husband.

She gets a job, not based on skill or experience, but political connections, doesn't exactly work at it, then conveniently does something else at the same time.

I'll stop here so I don't get steamed up.

Forum List

Back