Speculation Builds on Michelle Obama Senate Run

The first black President. You can only cash that chip once.

True, "first" is first. After that you're on your own. Of course once again you get help from your opponent:

romney-lies-about-jeep-moving-to-china.jpeg

Last edited:
I never got an answer on what "Moochelle" means... :crybaby:

Although it was not I who coined the term "Moochelle" which seems to be a weak and contrived term for the First Lady's given name, I think it came about based on the fact that all her life she always MOOCHED off someone else, without contributing anything on her own.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Reconcile that with post 82 and we're good to go. :thup:

P.S. to post #97:
Judging by her generously proportioned nether regions, she has very likely mooched off from others the types of foods that she most vigorously advocates against.

Fallacious, as already established. But feel free to explain what "nether regions" have to do with qualifications for holding office. Perhaps you can show us a chart of the most and least qualified "nether regions". Perhaps we can convince Wikipedia to include a "nether regions" tag in its sidebar on politician profiles. That wouldn't be a stretch, since they already include the subject's "religion" - they're halfway there.

Who do you reckon have been our most successful nether regions? How would you assess Chris Christie's nether region?

Finally, and this is the most fascinating thought -- can you please explain how you can conclude from a nether region not only what kind of foods the nether-regionist consumes but how much they paid for it? :eek: This could be a boon to a lot of people's grocery bills, not to mention dietary intake.

Just one more:
Based on your nether research, would you say our greatest "moocher" was Taft?
Do you think Michelle O'bama ever got stuck in a bathtub?

I look forward to your deep thoughts this most fascinating new aspect of politics. It puts the term "party chair" in a whole new light.

America learned its lesson voting for a man because he was black. They won't be fooled voting for a woman just because she'd be the first woman president.

They voted for Obama because he wasn't a Republican. Just like in every other race in 2008

Expect the same result in2016

He is not Republican......you can cash that one again and again

Although it was not I who coined the term "Moochelle" which seems to be a weak and contrived term for the First Lady's given name, I think it came about based on the fact that all her life she always MOOCHED off someone else, without contributing anything on her own.

Gotta love conservatives. They run people like the Bushes and Mitt Romney. Born to wealthy families with strong political connections and then they complain that Michelle Obama, born to a middle class black family, somehow got a free ride in life

America learned its lesson voting for a man because he was black. They won't be fooled voting for a woman just because she'd be the first woman president.

They voted for Obama because he wasn't a Republican. Just like in every other race in 2008

Expect the same result in2016

You mean the first HALF black president, who has utter disdain for the entire race of his mother and the white grandparents who raised him after the ever so loving and responsible black father bailed out on him?

P.S. to post #97:
Judging by her generously proportioned nether regions, she has very likely mooched off from others the types of foods that she most vigorously advocates against.

Fallacious, as already established. But feel free to explain what "nether regions" have to do with qualifications for holding office. Perhaps you can show us a chart of the most and least qualified "nether regions". Perhaps we can convince Wikipedia to include a "nether regions" tag in its sidebar on politician profiles. That wouldn't be a stretch, since they already include the subject's "religion" - they're halfway there.

Who do you reckon have been our most successful nether regions? How would you assess Chris Christie's nether region?

Finally, and this is the most fascinating thought -- can you please explain how you can conclude from a nether region not only what kind of foods the nether-regionist consumes but how much they paid for it? :eek: This could be a boon to a lot of people's grocery bills, not to mention dietary intake.

Just one more:

I look forward to your deep thoughts this most fascinating new aspect of politics. It puts the term "party chair" in a whole new light.

If she were eating the stuff she wants to push down on children's throats, instead of tax payer funded decadent delicacies her nether regions would be substantially smaller.

I will assess Chris Christie's nether regions as soon as he is the first lady and promotes with Michelle's vigor and enthusiasm the same diet as she does.

P.S. to post #97:

Just one more:

If she were eating the stuff she wants to push down on children's throats, instead of tax payer funded decadent delicacies her nether regions would be substantially smaller.

I will assess Chris Christie's nether regions as soon as he is the first lady and promotes with Michelle's vigor and enthusiasm the same diet as she does.

Really - so you're not only a mindreader but a dietician too?

I realize that was a lot of questions to keep track of -- the first one was actually 'what do nether regions have to do with fitness for political office?' I'm sure the omission of an answer to that was an oversight. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Moochelle's ego will not permit her to run for anything other than president.

She's arguably female, blacker'n the current "black", and should she in fugure exhibit any lesbian or transgendered tendencies then The Democrat Party would have no choice but to nominate her. Or face their own hypocrisy.

P.S. to post #97:

Just one more:

While you're doing that could you direct me to your posts ridiculing Laura Bush's oversized cranial region due to her advocacy of literacy? :bye1:

Forum List

Back