SPOKESMAN FOR ICE JUST QUIT, 'I couldn't bear the burden of lying for the Trump admin. any longer'

He says that he quit because he didn't want to give people the facts.

Most likely he got fired.

And another person with integrity leaving due to Trumps incessent lying....

ICE Spokesman Quits Over Leaders' Use Of 'Misleading Facts' To Discuss Calif. Arrests

James Schwab has resigned from his job as a Department of Homeland Security spokesman, saying he didn't agree with Trump administration officials' use of "misleading facts" to attack Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf after the mayor issued a warning about an immigration sweep in late February.

"I quit because I didn't want to perpetuate misleading facts," Schwab told the San Francisco Chronicle. "I asked them to change the information. I told them that the information was wrong, they asked me to deflect, and I didn't agree with that. Then I took some time and I quit."
Good riddance to another spineless criminal loving lefttard.
ROTFL! Yeah, he couldn't just a person who took a principled stand..even if you disagree with his principles, or the necessity of his stance, now could he?
I don't think mike knows what principles are.
Really? You trolls cannot distinguish between what you call principle and partisanship.

ICE Spokesman Quits Over Leaders' Use Of 'Misleading Facts' To Discuss Calif. Arrests

James Schwab has resigned from his job as a Department of Homeland Security spokesman, saying he didn't agree with Trump administration officials' use of "misleading facts" to attack Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf after the mayor issued a warning about an immigration sweep in late February.

"I quit because I didn't want to perpetuate misleading facts," Schwab told the San Francisco Chronicle. "I asked them to change the information. I told them that the information was wrong, they asked me to deflect, and I didn't agree with that. Then I took some time and I quit."
ROTFL! Yeah, he couldn't just a person who took a principled stand..even if you disagree with his principles, or the necessity of his stance, now could he?
He could be, but history tells a different story.

Well he's the head of the San Francisco part of ICE I guess, so you're saying there's no political pressure on him from Sacramento re: the recent lawsuit filed by the feds against the CA Gov and AG?
A correction..he is/was the Head Spokesperson for ICE in San Francisco.. not the head of ICE/SF.
He probably was/is/gives head. We are talking about San Francisco after all.
I would bet a million dollars he's involved in human/sex trafficking.
A whole million, eh? You think a regional press secretary for ICE is involved in the Human/sex trade?

***smiles***

he didn't get fired in San fransicko' , he quit but still probably gets taxpayer money one way or the other , imo !!

Really? You trolls cannot distinguish between what you call principle and partisanship.
ROTFLMFAO! Thank you! Best laugh I've had all day! You...you---are calling out people for placing partisanship over principle!

iu

ROTFLMFAO! Thank you! Best laugh I've had all day! You...you---are calling out people for placing partisanship over principle!

iu
I'm not calling out anyone troll, I am simply stating a fact. It's clear not one of you trolls can be honest in any way.

He was exposed in the agency and is afraid of going to prison.
Trump is encouraging the rats to quit rather than fire/prosecuting them, because it's CHEAPER and ultimately more effective. He's doing the same thing through all the agencies. Telling them they can quit, and keep their retirement..or stay, and be prosecuted.

Interior chief wants to shed 4,000 employees in department shake-up

https://www.peer.org/assets/clips/F...gement Plans to Cut 1,000 Jobs in FY 2018.pdf

https://www.peer.org/assets/clips/F...gement Plans to Cut 1,000 Jobs in FY 2018.pdf

‘I Can’t Get Out Fast Enough’: Meet the Feds Who Say They’re Leaving Under Trump

Last edited:

Trump is encouraging the rats to quit rather than fire/prosecuting them, because it's CHEAPER and ultimately more effective. He's doing the same thing through all the agencies. Telling them they can quit, and keep their retirement..or stay, and be prosecuted.
Wow! You really just make this shit up as you go, don't you? You do realize..that without some sort of substantive proof--you look like a an idiot when you make such claims? At least, place a modifier..Like, "I believe", somewhere in the paragraph!

iu

Well he's the head of the San Francisco part of ICE I guess, so you're saying there's no political pressure on him from Sacramento re: the recent lawsuit filed by the feds against the CA Gov and AG?

There is absolutely no political pressure the California State government can exert on an employee of ICE.

If you haven't noticed, ICE is a federal agency, and hardly a fan of California right now- any political pressure from California against any ICE employee would most likely get that employee a raise.

I don't blame him. I had to do the same thing once, in a job I had. But it is too bad that the administration is losing so many of the people who just can't take the stench anymore. When they're all gone, who does it leave?

I left a job once before the anticipated TRAIN WRECK. I was put in the position of covering for a very professionally competent but utterly compromised individual who I didn't want to wait out
hoping things would change. I jumped when another job came up unexpectedly.

Wow! You really just make this shit up as you go, don't you? You do realize..that without some sort of substantive proof--you look like a an idiot when you make such claims? At least, place a modifier..Like, "I believe", somewhere in the paragraph!

iu

He's been saying that is his intent since before he was elected.
And it's the primary reason he was elected, you moron.

2016:

"President-elect Donald Trump and the Republican-controlled Congress are drawing up plans to take on the government bureaucracy they have long railed against, by eroding job protections and grinding down benefits that federal workers have received for a generation.

"Hiring freezes, an end to automatic raises, a green light to fire poor performers, a ban on union business on the government’s dime and less generous pensions — these are the contours of the blueprint emerging under Republican control of Washington in January.

"These changes were once unthinkable to federal employees, their unions and their supporters in Congress. But Trump’s election as an outsider promising to shake up a system he told voters is awash in “waste, fraud and abuse” has conservatives optimistic that they could do now what Republicans have been unable to do in the 133 years since the modern civil service was created."

Opinion | Trump has a plan for government workers. They’re not going to like it.

He's doing it, and it's happening. But useful idiots everywhere pretend otherwise.

Playing stupid used to just be a strategy for the left. Now it's the real thing.

I don't blame him. I had to do the same thing once, in a job I had. But it is too bad that the administration is losing so many of the people who just can't take the stench anymore. When they're all gone, who does it leave?

The incompetent, the miserable and the few sycophants.

People quit,resign or get fired every day in the real world. It's a no story here OP.
LOL- except of course why he resigned

Schwab said that as a public face of the government, he found himself in an untenable situation.

“It’s the job of a public affairs officer to offer transparency for the agency you work for. I felt like we weren’t doing that,” he said. “I’ve never been in a situation when I’ve been asked to ignore the facts because it was more convenient. It was my first time being asked to do that.”

But we all know that the Trumpsters prefer it when the administration lies to Americans.

iu
Experience and past comments from trolls like you has shown that it does not matter what we say about anything, your response is the same. Middle school level denial.

Forum List

Back