Sports Illustrated celebrates the life of a Murderer

The USA was and still is founded upon Judeo/Christian principles...(Even if the anti religious faction doesn't like it or acknowledge it)

One of the main tenants of these religions is the principle of forgiveness.

We have forgiveness of debts in the form of bankruptcy and other high crimes and misdemeanors... including presidential and Governorship pardons. Even parole.

That way stories like this can happen. Even habitual and career criminals get a chance at forgiveness. (They only get one though)

Because of this we get some incredible stories and highly talented people doing great things. These stories are NOT the norm of course... ne'er do wells usually never do good. But it's OK to celebrate the successes.
Weird how all the forgiveness stuff doesn’t apply to white guys who called someone “gay” ten years ago in an email.

Let's be understanding.

Print magazines are becoming toast.

So they are desperate to attract readers.

That magazine recently put a transgender lady on its cover.

Now it is celebrating a murderer.

What's next?

That mag will go to any lengths to stay in business.

I cannot blame them. They have to earn a living like everyone else.

No, they don't

Weird how all the forgiveness stuff doesn’t apply to white guys who called someone “gay” ten years ago in an email.

There was a pattern in his email over a 7 year period. A single email nobody would have cared about.

Oh I wouldn't even begin to argue about the hypocrisy of the liberals in America. (Or the conservatives either)

Some people just never realized that you never put anything in writing...which includes electronic mail. Especially if it's derogatory. Glowing is also ill advised as well.

There was a guy who was truly brilliant...a rising star. Naturally charismatic. But he used his talents and wit to start riots and even getting a crowd worked up to kill a truly innocent man.
He never stopped even when he was sorry about the guy who got killed. He started even more riots and was jailed and imprisoned many times...died during a riot too.

And this is of course a description of the Apostle Paul who wrote 2/3rds of the New Testament.

Just saying.

Not sure what about this story bothers you so much, other than it is about a black man. Not sure what that says about you, but hey each to their own.

You have a person that made a horrible choice as a teen and paid his debt to society over it. He could have let it control his life, he could have been one of the multitudes of a kid gone bad who never did anything with his life.

Instead he turned his life around and became a hugely successful business man. I think it is one hell of a story and hopefully it can motivate some other kid in the same starting position to do better.
Typical Sports Illustrated fodder. They have been leftist flunkies for a long time.
I dropped my subscription a long time ago like the bad habit that it is.

There was a guy who was truly brilliant...a rising star. Naturally charismatic. But he used his talents and wit to start riots and even getting a crowd worked up to kill a truly innocent man.
He never stopped even when he was sorry about the guy who got killed. He started even more riots and was jailed and imprisoned many times...died during a riot too.

And this is of course a description of the Apostle Paul who wrote 2/3rds of the New Testament.

Just saying.
And he didn't wind up pushing vastly over priced tennis shoes that caused thefts and deaths all
over the underclass in America? Huh, odd.

Nike has always put obscene profits over poor people all over the world. Larry Miller has been complicit
in the deaths of many, many more than just the person he himself murdered.

Why is he being lauded?

Black privilege at work again in the corrupt media.

If a white guy calls someone “gay” in an email ten years ago, he’s fired immediately.

If a black guy confesses to a killing, he’s stunning and brave.

This is how warped the brainwashed morons are on the left.

For every ex-black criminal who turned their life around, there are equal if not more white criminals.

Here is one from SI archives...

The death penalty normally requires what they call special circumstances. A random shooting would rarely fall under those

Why? Randomly murdering someone seems pretty dammed special to me.

No motive, no reason at all. Just a senseless killing.

Mad dogs of any race should be put down.

For every ex-black criminal who turned their life around, there are equal if not more white criminals.

Here is one from SI archives...

So you are trying to equate a moonshine running case with a senseless murder.

You are fucking stipid.

Why? Randomly murdering someone seems pretty dammed special to me.

No motive, no reason at all. Just a senseless killing.

The US legal system does not agre.

Mad dogs of any race should be put down.

Yet here is a guy that was not and he was able to turn his whole life around and do much good. Maybe that guy from Nazareth was on to something.

Forum List

Back