Sports Illustrated celebrates the life of a Murderer

The US legal system does not agre.

Yet here is a guy that was not and he was able to turn his whole life around and do much good. Maybe that guy from Nazareth was on to something.

For every one of these, there are a 100,000 who don't.

You willing to take those odds with YOUR family?

So you are trying to equate a moonshine running case with a senseless murder.

You are fucking stipid.
Why not? You morons equate Hunter Biden's with Rump's criminal and sexual misconduct all the time. Suck it up.

Why not? You morons equate Hunter Biden's with Rump's criminal and sexual misconduct all the time. Suck it up.

As far as I know neither of them MURDERED some innocent person you fucking clown.

so far so good, family is doing great under the current laws.

Possibly. Give it time. Especially if you are in a Dem run ciry like chicago.

On the other hand if you are in a more conservative area where you can still defend yourself your odds are much better.

Well if he got tried for it and served time for killing that person. No need to discuss it anymore. If not he needs to be tried and let a jury figure it out.

He did get tried for it and served time for killing that person. Now he is using his story to motivate other at risk kids, seems a damn good thing to do.

But since he is black, a segment of this forum has to attack him for it

As far as I know neither of them MURDERED some innocent person you fucking clown.

Exactly, you mouth-breathing trumptard. As. far. as. you. know. Which, we know based on your posts, isn't much.

Your orange douche bag is a criminal. A sexual offender. Who know if he has also been guilty of murder. So, fuck off with your moralizing which only is in place for black criminals.

He did get tried for it and served time for killing that person. Now he is using his story to motivate other at risk kids, seems a damn good thing to do.

But since he is black, a segment of this forum has to attack him for it
Then I don't see why we are discussing it.

Forum List

Back