Spot the difference competition - Confederates v. Kneelers

Nope, my assertion stands. Youā€™re an anti-American asshole for trying to portray that upon them. Men and women have fought and died so they could kneel during the National Anthem. You calling kneelers, ā€œanti-American assholes,ā€ is nothing more than you metaphorically spitting on the fine men and women who serve, and have served, this great nation. And it shall not falter due to anti-American assholes like you.

Nothing in that pile of unsupported assertions defended your position.

All you are doing it repeating your vile lies as a form of filibustering now.

If the idea of standing to show respect to the Flag and the Nation it stands for, is offensive to you,

you are an anti-American asshole.
Now youā€™re simply arguing absurdum. I never said Iā€™m offended by anyone standing for the National Anthem.

What a pity your position has faded into a strawman. Oh well, cā€™est la vie, it was never very cohesive to begin with.

What a pity that you have to play stupid to mis-characterize my statement instead of addressing my actual point.

By kneeling during a ritual where standing is done to show respect to the Flag and the Nation for which it stands,

the Kneelers are actively showing disrespect to the Flag and the Nation for which it stands.

No one is saying they do not have that Right.

But they also do not have the Right to avoid being judged on their disrespect.

They are anti-American assholes.

Which is why you are defending them. You and your lib buddies.
I mischaracterized nothing. You really did assert, ā€If the idea of standing to show respect to the Flag and the Nation it stands for, is offensive to you, you are an anti-American asshole.ā€

I never said I was offended by that; nor have any kneelers ever said that. Thatā€™s your own warped mind speaking for you.

Your word games mean less than nothing.

By kneeling during a ritual where standing is done to show respect to the Flag and the Nation for which it stands,

the Kneelers are actively showing disrespect to the Flag and the Nation for which it stands.

Oh, for fuckā€™s sake. who stands while the National Anthem is being played on TV? Youā€™re fucking deranged to make this more than it is; which would have been nothing had rightwing freaks like you not made a big deal out of this. Still, at the end of the day, you are the anti-American asshole who spits on the grave of every American soldier who fought and died for them to have the right to protest during the National Anthem.

Nothing in that pile of unsupported assertions defended your position.

All you are doing it repeating your vile lies as a form of filibustering now.

If the idea of standing to show respect to the Flag and the Nation it stands for, is offensive to you,

you are an anti-American asshole.
Now youā€™re simply arguing absurdum. I never said Iā€™m offended by anyone standing for the National Anthem.

What a pity your position has faded into a strawman. Oh well, cā€™est la vie, it was never very cohesive to begin with.

What a pity that you have to play stupid to mis-characterize my statement instead of addressing my actual point.

I mischaracterized nothing. You really did assert, ā€If the idea of standing to show respect to the Flag and the Nation it stands for, is offensive to you, you are an anti-American asshole.ā€

I never said I was offended by that; nor have any kneelers ever said that. Thatā€™s your own warped mind speaking for you.

Oh, for fuckā€™s sake. who stands while the National Anthem is being played on TV? Youā€™re fucking deranged to make this more than it is; which would have been nothing had rightwing freaks like you not made a big deal out of this. Still, at the end of the day, you are the anti-American asshole who spits on the grave of every American soldier who fought and died for them to have the right to protest during the National Anthem.

1. No one is expecting people at home to stand. Stop being silly.

2. Not standing at the stadium is lazy and/or disrespectful.

3. KNEELING is making a statement of ACTIVE DISRESPECT. And they are being judged on that. As they should be.

They are anti-American pieces of shit. And that is why you like them.

Great, so you finally admit that standing is not actually the paragon of respect you tried to make this be about.

Meanwhile, you remain the anti-American asshole who spits on the grave of every American soldier who fought and died for them to have the right to protest during the National Anthem.

Even the NFL, their employer, is not requiring them to stand.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Great, so finally admit that standing is not actually the paragon of respect you tried to make this be about.

Meanwhile, you remain the anti-American asshole who spits on the grave of every American soldier who fought and died for them to have the right to protest during the National Anthem.

Even the NFL, their employer, is not requiring them to stand.
[/QUOTE]

Kneeling during a ritual where standing is done to show respect, is actively showing DISRESPECT.

You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

Some people, people who want to defend anti-American assholes choose to lie about that.

Great, so finally admit that standing is not actually the paragon of respect you tried to make this be about.

Kneeling during a ritual where standing is done to show respect, is actively showing DISRESPECT.

Some people, people who want to defend anti-American assholes choose to lie about that.
You just said itā€™s ok for people at home to not stand while itā€™s playing. Clearly, if standing is a symbol of respect, those at home who donā€™t get up are being disrespectful. Your argument just died. Time to bury it, ya anti-American asshole...

:dig:

2A09774800000578-3141960-image-a-3_1435471142881.jpg

arian-foster-is-the-latest-star-nfl-player-to-kneel-during-national-anthem.jpg

Spot the difference.

On the one hand you have those flying the Confederate flag.

These are the sort of people who are telling the kneelers that they're disrespecting the US armed forces, they're disrespecting the flag, they're disrespecting the anthem.

On the other hand you have the kneelers.

The Confederate troops committed Treason. The US Constitution is quite clear on what Treason is, and the Confederacy committed treason and every soldier who took up arms to FIGHT THE SOLDIERS OF THE US ARMED FORCES committed treason.

Now, flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the members of the US armed forces. The Confederates killed members of the US armed forces.

Flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the flag of the United States. It says "we don't want to be a part of that flag, we don't want our star on that flag".

Kneeling in a protest does not disrespect the US flag. The US flag exists because it represents the States, the government, the Constitution. A Constitution which protects freedom to criticize the government.

The kneelers have killed zero US Armed Forces personnel.
The Confederates killed 110,000 people in battle and 25,000 to 30,000 in Confederate prisons.

How is it that the people who fly the flag of treason, the flag of killing US military personnel can turn around and tell those who kneel, that they're disrespecting the anthem and the flag?
One group is fighting historical discrimination...the other group is a bunch of overpaid dickheads.

Spot the difference.

These are the sort of people who are telling the kneelers that they're disrespecting the US armed forces, they're disrespecting the flag, they're disrespecting the anthem.

The Confederate troops committed Treason. The US Constitution is quite clear on what Treason is, and the Confederacy committed treason and every soldier who took up arms to FIGHT THE SOLDIERS OF THE US ARMED FORCES committed treason.

Now, flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the members of the US armed forces. The Confederates killed members of the US armed forces.

Flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the flag of the United States. It says "we don't want to be a part of that flag, we don't want our star on that flag".

Kneeling in a protest does not disrespect the US flag. The US flag exists because it represents the States, the government, the Constitution. A Constitution which protects freedom to criticize the government.

The Confederates killed 110,000 people in battle and 25,000 to 30,000 in Confederate prisons.

How is it that the people who fly the flag of treason, the flag of killing US military personnel can turn around and tell those who kneel, that they're disrespecting the anthem and the flag?
One group is fighting historical discrimination...the other group is a bunch of overpaid dickheads.
Overpaid? What are you, a Communist?

You just said itā€™s ok for people at home to not stand while itā€™s playing. Clearly, if standing is a symbol of respect, those at home who donā€™t get up are being disrespectful. Your argument just died. Time to bury it, ya anti-American asshole...

1. Your pretense that their is no difference between being physically AT a ceremony and watching it on TV, is noted and laughed at and dismissed.

2. Kneeling during a ritual where standing is done to show respect, is actively showing DISRESPECT.

3. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

4. They are anti-American assholes and you are on their side.

1. Your pretense that their is no difference between being physically AT a ceremony and watching it on TV, is noted and laughed at and dismissed.
LOLOL

Youā€™re so done.
icon_rolleyes.gif

If itā€™s disrespectful to not stand at the game, then itā€™s disrespectful to not stand while the Anthem plays on TV. Respect doesnā€™t disintegrate because of location. :cuckoo:

Spot the difference.

I'm sure the rednecks are overpaid. Go to China and see how hard the people work for very little money.

Oh, oh, wait, you thought it was the other way around. You're such a funny guy.

Historical discrimination?

You're comparing white people in the South with black people and saying the WHITE PEOPLE suffer historical discrimination.

What the fuck kind of drugs are you on?

Spot the difference.

I spotted the difference...

The rebel flag wavers are on their own time, while the NFL kneelers are on company time.

Another difference is that nobody is paying the rebel flag wavers to entertain them.

I could come up with more, but this whole scene is a snooze festival.

Spot the difference.

I spotted the difference...

The rebel flag wavers are on their own time, while the NFL kneelers are on company time.

Another difference is that nobody is paying the rebel flag wavers to entertain them.

I could come up with more, but this whole scene is a snooze festival.

Ah... but here's the problem.

Forced patriotism at work? Really?

Oh, oh, they didn't used to come out for the anthem. They came out for the anthem because the US govt PAID THE FUCKING NFL to do it.

On WORK TIME.

Really?

Appropriate? No.

See, here's the easiest solution. Get rid of the national anthem from a game.

In Europe, you hear the national anthems when THE COUNTRY is playing. Not when private companies are playing each other. They don't have the problem the NFL has.

It's all about making the right decisions.

You want the anthem played in your stadium before your games, then you have to put up with people deciding to kneel or stand or whatever before that anthem. You don't want POLITICS in your stadium, then TAKE THE POLITICAL SONG OUT OF THE DAMN GAME.

Oh, oh, they didn't used to come out for the anthem. They came out for the anthem because the US govt PAID THE FUCKING NFL to do it.

On WORK TIME.

Really?

Appropriate? No.

In Europe, you hear the national anthems when THE COUNTRY is playing. Not when private companies are playing each other. They don't have the problem the NFL has.

You want the anthem played in your stadium before your games, then you have to put up with people deciding to kneel or stand or whatever before that anthem. You don't want POLITICS in your stadium, then TAKE THE POLITICAL SONG OUT OF THE DAMN GAME.
You don't like it, don't sign the fucking contract....It's as simple as that.

On WORK TIME.

Really?

Appropriate? No.

You don't like it, don't sign the fucking contract....It's as simple as that.

Oh, so simple.

So if you get cancer, you just die.

Nice.

So you have two choices. Get fucked over, or die.

I have not watched NFL football in years because they are overpaid, over glorified, arrogant dickheads. Watch college only.

Forum List

Back