Spot the difference competition - Confederates v. Kneelers

View attachment 197899
Why would you disrespect them?
Kneeling during the Anthem is respecting them. They fought and died for Americansā€™ freedoms, like kneeling in protest during the National Anthem.
It's showing a hatred for America, I see why you loons support it.
Nope, itā€™s doing no such thing. Itā€™s an expression of freedom, which is what American servicemen fought and died to preserve.

They are free to be judged by their actions, or their "speech" if you will.

And they are anti-American assholes. THe whole fucking league.
Who cares what racists think about them? :dunno:

I don't. Why do you bring them up?

OH, wait, you were being a fucking race baiting asshole and implying that I was a racist?

Wow. What an incredible asshole you are.

Anywhooo,

Judging people by their actions, or their "speech" is completely reasonable.

Only a liar and an asshole would suggest that it is wrong to judge someone by their actions.

These vile assholes are purposefully and actively showing disrespect to their Nation, as a whole, during a ritual designed to show unity and mutual loyalty and respect.

They are anti-American assholes, the whole League. FUCK THEM ALL.

Kneeling during the Anthem is respecting them. They fought and died for Americansā€™ freedoms, like kneeling in protest during the National Anthem.
Nope, itā€™s doing no such thing. Itā€™s an expression of freedom, which is what American servicemen fought and died to preserve.

Lol, the race card. Thanks for admitting you lost.
LOLOL

Thatā€™s quite the fanciful imagination youā€™ve got there, but I donā€™t lose when I call a racist a racist.

OH, wait, you were being a fucking race baiting asshole and implying that I was a racist?

Anywhooo,

Only a liar and an asshole would suggest that it is wrong to judge someone by their actions.

These vile assholes are purposefully and actively showing disrespect to their Nation, as a whole, during a ritual designed to show unity and mutual loyalty and respect.

You proved youā€™re a piece of shit racist. Denying reality doesnā€™t change who you are.

LOLOL

Thatā€™s quite the fanciful imagination youā€™ve got there, but I donā€™t lose when I call a racist a racist.

You do when you call someone a "racist" because you can't defend your position and you would rather be an asshole than admit that you lost.

Which is what is going on here.

Asshole.

Anywhooo,

You proved youā€™re a piece of shit racist. Denying reality doesnā€™t change who you are.

No, you've proved that you are an anti-American piece of shit, who can't defend his vile position, so you start calling people vile names instead of making your case.

Kneeling during an unity ritual where standing is done to show respect and loyalty to the Nation and each other,

is the act on an anti-American asshole.

And so is defending them, as the League and you have done.

LOLOL

You do when you call someone a "racist" because you can't defend your position and you would rather be an asshole than admit that you lost.

Asshole.
Great, now your lying. I never once called you a racist because I couldnā€™t defend my position. I called you a racist because Iā€™ve seen you post racist remarks in the past. As far as this issue, your position croaked the moment you admitted there are times when itā€™s not disrespectful to sit during the Anthem.

LOLOL

Asshole.
Great, now your lying. I never once called you a racist because I couldnā€™t defend my position. I called you a racist because Iā€™ve seen you post racist remarks in the past. As far as this issue, your position croaked the moment you admitted there are times when itā€™s not disrespectful to sit during the Anthem.
please quote me, or shut up.

LOLOL

Asshole.
First youā€™ll have to quote me calling you a racist.

LOLOL

Asshole.

LOLOL

Asshole.
Try using words next time. You don't have a mind for me to read.

LOLOL

Asshole.

You forgot to cut the post where this little exchange began.

Thus we can see, that you made a point about the kneelers, ie that they are just "making an expression of freedom".

I pointed out, correctly, that no one is judging them on the fact that they are making a statement, but on what the statement IS.

Your response did not contradict that. Or address it at all.

ALL you did was call me a "racist".

That is you doing name calling INSTEAD of defending your position.

You lose race baiting asshole. Again. Although you are either too dim or too dishonest to admit it.

LOLOL

Asshole.

Thus we can see, that you made a point about the kneelers, ie that they are just "making an expression of freedom".

I pointed out, correctly, that no one is judging them on the fact that they are making a statement, but on what the statement IS.

You lose race baiting asshole. Again. Although you are either too dim or too dishonest to admit it.
LOLOL

Cut and paste it?? Why? You pretend as if I didnā€™t call you for being a piece of shit racist when I saw you spew racism. You already know what you said, which I called you out for.

LOLOL

Asshole.

LOLOL

Cut and paste it?? Why? You pretend as if I didnā€™t call you for being a piece of shit racist when I saw you spew racism. You already know what you said, which I called you out for.

I will not pretend that you are so stupid that you did not understand my post.

My point stands.

You made a point about the kneelers, ie that they are just "making an expression of freedom".

AND, all you did when called on it, was call me a racist.

You are a race baiting asshole, and nothing more. FUck you.

LOLOL

Asshole.

LOLOL

My point stands.

You made a point about the kneelers, ie that they are just "making an expression of freedom".

ā€I pointed out, correctly, that no one is judging them on the fact that they are making a statement, but on what the statement IS.ā€

Bullshit, ya fuckinā€™ racist. Trump wanted them silenced...

ā€Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, he's fired. He's fired!ā€ ~ president of the USA​

Asshole.

LOLOL

My point stands.

ā€I pointed out, correctly, that no one is judging them on the fact that they are making a statement, but on what the statement IS.ā€

ā€Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, he's fired. He's fired!ā€ ~ president of the USA

1. Race has nothing to do with this, you fucking moron. YOu are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.

2. Trump's quote is more of a complaint about what the owners and League should have done in response. But as the League choose to back them in making anti-American speech at work, that's moot.

LOLOL

My point stands.

ā€Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, he's fired. He's fired!ā€ ~ president of the USA

1. Race has nothing to do with this, you fucking moron. YOu are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.

2. Trump's quote is more of a complaint about what the owners and League should have done in response. But as the League choose to back them in making anti-American speech at work, that's moot.
You piece of shit racist, race has everything to do with the kneelers ā€” they were protesting police brutality against Blacks.

Like most racists, youā€™re not very bright.

LOLOL

My point stands.

You piece of shit racist, race has everything to do with the kneelers ā€” they were protesting police brutality against Blacks.

If your delivery is bad enough, no one cares about your "message".

And their delivery, was pretty much as bad as it could be.

That you don't know that, shows that you are the moron here.

My point stands, you race baiting asshole.

1. Race has nothing to do with this.

LOLOL

My point stands.

LOL

Your argument died the moment you admitted there are circumstances itā€™s not disrespectful to stand for the National Anthem. You simply want to pick & choose when it is and when it isnā€™t. Figures you pick it is when the protest is over police brutality against Blacks.

Fucking piece of shit, ignorant racist.

My point stands.

LOL

Your argument died the moment you admitted there are circumstances itā€™s not disrespectful to stand for the National Anthem.

Kneeling is actively showing disrespect. If you had any doubt about that, Kaepernick verbally clarified it for you. Would you like the link to that, again?

Some lazy slob who is just sitting there like a lump, his message is just that he is lazy.

That you counted that as a "win", for yourself, is utterly pathetic and laughable.

You simply want to pick & choose when it is and when it isnā€™t. Figures you pick it is when the protest is over police brutality against Blacks.

I have often discussed police brutality on this site. You will not find that I have at any point, called someone an Anti-American in any of those discussions (barring additional anti-American complaints from the lefty in question)

So to summarize, your argument at this point has degenerated to

1. pretending that being lazy is the same as actively showing disrespect.

2. Hallucinating that you can read my mind.

3. calling me names.

You are a loser and a race baiting anti-American piece of shit.

LOL

Your argument died the moment you admitted there are circumstances itā€™s not disrespectful to stand for the National Anthem.

Kneeling is actively showing disrespect. If you had any doubt about that, Kaepernick verbally clarified it for you. Would you like the link to that, again?

Some lazy slob who is just sitting there like a lump, his message is just that he is lazy.

That you counted that as a "win", for yourself, is utterly pathetic and laughable.

You simply want to pick & choose when it is and when it isnā€™t. Figures you pick it is when the protest is over police brutality against Blacks.

I have often discussed police brutality on this site. You will not find that I have at any point, called someone an Anti-American in any of those discussions (barring additional anti-American complaints from the lefty in question)

So to summarize, your argument at this point has degenerated to

1. pretending that being lazy is the same as actively showing disrespect.

2. Hallucinating that you can read my mind.

3. calling me names.

You are a loser and a race baiting anti-American piece of shit.
LOL

Aww, how cute. The piece of shit racist is now making up excuses for disrespecting the flag. So itā€™s ok to disrespect the flag if youā€™re a lazy bum.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back