Spot the difference competition - Confederates v. Kneelers

Your time is so precious that you spend it telling me again and again, that you are too stupid to read a post to reply to it.

R-I-G-H-T.
Why on Earth would I read a post with no words in it? :dunno:

:cuckoo:

Learn how to use the quote function better and Iā€™ll reply.

The moron said, in reply.

Good thing you are saving your time to use wisely.
LOLOL

Spits the idiot who struggles with the forumā€™s quote feature, which formats the quotes in your post for you.

:lmao:

Let me know when youā€™re done flashing an irony sign above your pointy head.

In the meantime, see if you can get back on topic, which is how racist the Republican South is.

The Ku Klux Klan officially endorses Donald Trump for president

The Klan has about as many members as the USA communists party and far less influence.

They are an irrelevant fringe.

THe thread title is about the Kneelers.

If the idea of standing for the National Anthem offends you, you are an anti-American asshole.
Just as easily stated, if youā€™re against a peaceful protest, youā€™re an anti-American asshole.

No.

There is nothing about being an America that requires you to support all peaceful protests.

Why on Earth would I read a post with no words in it? :dunno:

:cuckoo:

Learn how to use the quote function better and Iā€™ll reply.

LOLOL

Spits the idiot who struggles with the forumā€™s quote feature, which formats the quotes in your post for you.

In the meantime, see if you can get back on topic, which is how racist the Republican South is.

The Klan has about as many members as the USA communists party and far less influence.

If the idea of standing for the National Anthem offends you, you are an anti-American asshole.
Just as easily stated, if youā€™re against a peaceful protest, youā€™re an anti-American asshole.

No.

There is nothing about being an America that requires you to support all peaceful protests.
No one said you have to support their protest. But peaceful protest of the government is quite American, even protected by our First Amendment; though only with the approval of oneā€™s employer while seeking to protest on the job, as we saw with the kneelers.

So calling peaceful protesters, ā€œanti-American assholesā€ is more of a reflection upon you than it is them.

LOLOL

No.

No one said you have to support their protest. But peaceful protest of the government is quite American, even protected by our First Amendment; though only with the approval of oneā€™s employer while seeking to protest on the job, as we saw with the kneelers.

So calling peaceful protesters, ā€œanti-American assholesā€ is more of a reflection upon you than it is them.

Their chosen form of protest is to disrespect the Flag and the Nation as a whole, during a large scale National Anthem.

Judging them on that action, is in no way a push against the concept of peaceful protest.

They are anti-American assholes, and I call them that, based not on the fact that they did a peaceful protest, but on the fact that they publicly disrespected America and Americans, in a very public way.

LOLOL

No.

Their chosen form of protest is to disrespect the Flag and the Nation as a whole, during a large scale National Anthem.

Judging them on that action, is in no way a push against the concept of peaceful protest.

They are anti-American assholes, and I call them that, based not on the fact that they did a peaceful protest, but on the fact that they publicly disrespected America and Americans, in a very public way.
Itā€™s clear you simply detest what they protest and care not one whit their right to protest, enshrined in our Constitution. Rendering you the anti-American asshole you try so desperately to project upon them.

And by the way, Iā€™ve watched many NFL games on TV with every political spectrum there is in this country and never once, has anyone risen to the National Anthem unless it was to get a beer.

No.

Itā€™s clear you simply detest what they protest and care not one whit their right to protest, enshrined in our Constitution. Rendering you the anti-American asshole you try so desperately to project upon them.

And by the way, Iā€™ve watched many NFL games on TV with every political spectrum there is in this country and never once, has anyone risen to the National Anthem unless it was to get a beer.

1. You have no justification for doubting my statement that I am judging them on their disrespect to the Flag and the Nation.

2. You have giving no supporting argument to your unsupported and stupid assertion that my complaint is some form of attack on the right to peaceful protest.

3. Not showing respect is certainly not good. ACTIVELY DOING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IS EXPECTED AS A SHOW OF RESPECT IS ACTIVELY SHOWING DISRESPECT and far, far worse.

4. The Kneelers and the League that supported them are anti-American assholes. FUCK THEM ALL.

2A09774800000578-3141960-image-a-3_1435471142881.jpg

arian-foster-is-the-latest-star-nfl-player-to-kneel-during-national-anthem.jpg

Spot the difference.

On the one hand you have those flying the Confederate flag.

These are the sort of people who are telling the kneelers that they're disrespecting the US armed forces, they're disrespecting the flag, they're disrespecting the anthem.

On the other hand you have the kneelers.

The Confederate troops committed Treason. The US Constitution is quite clear on what Treason is, and the Confederacy committed treason and every soldier who took up arms to FIGHT THE SOLDIERS OF THE US ARMED FORCES committed treason.

Now, flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the members of the US armed forces. The Confederates killed members of the US armed forces.

Flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the flag of the United States. It says "we don't want to be a part of that flag, we don't want our star on that flag".

Kneeling in a protest does not disrespect the US flag. The US flag exists because it represents the States, the government, the Constitution. A Constitution which protects freedom to criticize the government.

The kneelers have killed zero US Armed Forces personnel.
The Confederates killed 110,000 people in battle and 25,000 to 30,000 in Confederate prisons.

How is it that the people who fly the flag of treason, the flag of killing US military personnel can turn around and tell those who kneel, that they're disrespecting the anthem and the flag?
Keep trying, you havenā€™t even become close to convincing me.

Well, that might say more about you than it does about me.

I don't come on here to convince people. That'd be frustrating and futile.

Most people on here come here with their mind already made up. They make the facts fit what they want to think and believe, and they'll ignore anything that is inconvenient for their view.

You can't fight that.

I've had discussions on things where I posted total and utter proof of something. So much proof it's impossible to deny what I say.

And yet people do, in fact most people did. They simply ignore, deflect, insult.

I don't understand this mentality, but I understand that it exists and that most people on here are like that.

You can either debate with me, or you can ignore. I don't care.

No.

1. You have no justification for doubting my statement that I am judging them on their disrespect to the Flag and the Nation.

2. You have giving no supporting argument to your unsupported and stupid assertion that my complaint is some form of attack on the right to peaceful protest.

3. Not showing respect is certainly not good. ACTIVELY DOING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IS EXPECTED AS A SHOW OF RESPECT IS ACTIVELY SHOWING DISRESPECT and far, far worse.

4. The Kneelers and the League that supported them are anti-American assholes. FUCK THEM ALL.
No, fuck you for calling peaceful protesters, ā€œAnti-American assholesā€

The Constitution protects such free speech, no matter how much you abhor theirs.

No.

The Constitution protects such free speech, no matter how much you abhor theirs.

Your strawman has been addressed repeatedly.

Having the right to free speech

does not give you a pass from being judged on what you say, or how you say it.

You are supporting these anti-American assholes, because you are one yourself.

No, I support the kneelers because I support the right to protest. Ironically, youā€™re the anti-American asshole you try so desperately to project upon them.

No, I support the kneelers because I support the right to protest. Ironically, youā€™re the anti-American asshole you try so desperately to project upon them.

I support their right to "say" what they say, while strongly disagreeing with how they "say" it.

Libs used to understand this concept.

But you guys are more lefties than libs, despite what you call yourself.

YOur pretense that you do not understand this, is because you are anti-American yourself.

I support their right to "say" what they say, while strongly disagreeing with how they "say" it.

YOur pretense that you do not understand this, is because you are anti-American yourself.
Nah, youā€™re the anti-American asshole whoā€™s metaphorically spitting on the flag they wouldnā€™t stand for.

Nah, youā€™re the anti-American asshole whoā€™s metaphorically spitting on the flag they wouldnā€™t stand for.

I've refuted the justifications you made for your stupid assertion, and you have been unable to counter them.

BUt you still stand by your unsupported assertion, even though you can't defend it.

That is you being an asshole troll.

AND, an Anti-American one at that.

I've refuted the justifications you made for your stupid assertion, and you have been unable to counter them.

BUt you still stand by your unsupported assertion, even though you can't defend it.

Nope, my assertion stands. Youā€™re an anti-American asshole for trying to portray that upon them. Men and women have fought and died so they could kneel during the National Anthem. You calling kneelers, ā€œanti-American assholes,ā€ is nothing more than you metaphorically spitting on the fine men and women who serve, and have served, this great nation. And it shall not falter due to anti-American assholes like you.

Nope, my assertion stands. Youā€™re an anti-American asshole for trying to portray that upon them. Men and women have fought and died so they could kneel during the National Anthem. You calling kneelers, ā€œanti-American assholes,ā€ is nothing more than you metaphorically spitting on the fine men and women who serve, and have served, this great nation. And it shall not falter due to anti-American assholes like you.

Nothing in that pile of unsupported assertions defended your position.

All you are doing it repeating your vile lies as a form of filibustering now.

If the idea of standing to show respect to the Flag and the Nation it stands for, is offensive to you,

you are an anti-American asshole.

If the idea of standing to show respect to the Flag and the Nation it stands for, is offensive to you,

Now youā€™re simply arguing absurdum. I never said Iā€™m offended by anyone standing for the National Anthem.

What a pity your position has faded into a strawman. Oh well, cā€™est la vie, it was never very cohesive to begin with.

Hey, check this out.... trump had to be nudged by Melanie to put his hand over his heart during a rendition of the National Anthem...

Whereā€™s the outrage from the forumā€™s anti-American asshole?

Now youā€™re simply arguing absurdum. I never said Iā€™m offended by anyone standing for the National Anthem.

What a pity your position has faded into a strawman. Oh well, cā€™est la vie, it was never very cohesive to begin with.

What a pity that you have to play stupid to mis-characterize my statement instead of addressing my actual point.

By kneeling during a ritual where standing is done to show respect to the Flag and the Nation for which it stands,

the Kneelers are actively showing disrespect to the Flag and the Nation for which it stands.

No one is saying they do not have that Right.

But they also do not have the Right to avoid being judged on their disrespect.

They are anti-American assholes.

Which is why you are defending them. You and your lib buddies.

What a pity that you have to play stupid to mis-characterize my statement instead of addressing my actual point.

By kneeling during a ritual where standing is done to show respect to the Flag and the Nation for which it stands,

the Kneelers are actively showing disrespect to the Flag and the Nation for which it stands.

I mischaracterized nothing. You really did assert, ā€If the idea of standing to show respect to the Flag and the Nation it stands for, is offensive to you, you are an anti-American asshole.ā€

I never said I was offended by that; nor have any kneelers ever said that. Thatā€™s your own warped mind speaking for you.

I mischaracterized nothing. You really did assert, ā€If the idea of standing to show respect to the Flag and the Nation it stands for, is offensive to you, you are an anti-American asshole.ā€

I never said I was offended by that; nor have any kneelers ever said that. Thatā€™s your own warped mind speaking for you.

Your word games mean less than nothing.

Forum List

Back