SPR to China

The oil is going to Asia and Europe to offset the loss of Russian oil.

How was a pipeline not yet finished and operating moving 830,00 bpd of oil?
It would have been finished by the end of 2022, that's how.
Plus it would show investment won't be wasted, like the $billions anti-energy Joe burned for KeystonXL.
Businesses like to be sure their investments won't get burned.
Why build new refineries if they will get shut down?

It would have been finished by the end of 2022, that's how.
Plus it would show investment won't be wasted, like the $billions anti-energy Joe burned for KeystonXL.
Businesses like to be sure their investments won't get burned.
Why build new refineries if they will get shut down?
Check the date idiot. It's July of 2022

Check the date idiot. It's July of 2022
You don't get that Biden's war on energy is causing high gas prices because energy companies can't invest in future oil and gas production because they can't risk losing capital. KeystoneXL lost about $10,000,000,000 of capital. US oil production is still below prior production levels. Biden's energy policies are disaster.

1657217671685.png

Attachments

• 1657217535358.png
    1657217535358.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
Follow the money...any bets the Biden Crime Family got significant cash from Xi?

"The American people deserve answers as to why our emergency energy reserves are being sent to foreign adversaries like the Chinese Communist Party, compromising our energy security and national security," House Energy and Commerce Committee Ranking Member Cathy McMorris Rodgers told Fox News Digital in a statement.
"President Biden needs to remember that our strategic energy reserves are for emergencies, not to cover-up bad policies. America needs to flip the switch and increase our capacity to produce and refine oil here at home," she continued. "Now is not the time to use our strategic stockpile."

Follow the money...any bets the Biden Crime Family got significant cash from Xi?

"The American people deserve answers as to why our emergency energy reserves are being sent to foreign adversaries like the Chinese Communist Party, compromising our energy security and national security," House Energy and Commerce Committee Ranking Member Cathy McMorris Rodgers told Fox News Digital in a statement.
"President Biden needs to remember that our strategic energy reserves are for emergencies, not to cover-up bad policies. America needs to flip the switch and increase our capacity to produce and refine oil here at home," she continued. "Now is not the time to use our strategic stockpile."
Once again douchebag

The oil in the SPR is sold at auction to OIL COMPANIES. AMERICAN oil companies.

What THEY do with it then is up to them

Once again douchebag
The oil in the SPR is sold at auction to OIL COMPANIES. AMERICAN oil companies.
What THEY do with it then is up to them
If that's true which oil company bought it and then sold it to China? Let me guess:
1. Hunter Oil?
2. Biden Oil?
3. Big Guy Oil?
4. FU Oil?

Stop covering up for the Xiden Crime Family, lying shill.

Better name
Bullshit Story spread by imbeciles
You type lies with no proof and then try to tap-dance around the TRUTH.
The Biden Crime Family is co-owned by China and Putin.

Here's a link:

Biden sold oil from the SPR to China, period. If you can prove otherwise, put up or STFU.

Biden sold oil from the SPR to China, period. If you can prove otherwise, put up or STFU.
It's YOUR stupid claim to prove retard.

By what mechanism did that happen?

The oil from the SPR is sold in an auction.

Show us which Chinese company bought oil in that auction or YOU can STFU

Last edited:
So tell us again why Biden stopped the KeystoneXL pipeline and its 830,00 bpd of oil?
Not to mention Biden's other "war on US energy" policies...
That isn't even the topic of Eagle's thread. And the post you responded to wasn't defending Biden's policy but instead pointing out the utter lack of facts and confusion to what Biden did with STP. Bate and switch much, LOL

It's YOUR stupid claim to prove retard.
By what mechanism did that happen?
The oil from the SPR is sold in an auction.
Show us which Chinese company bought oil in that auction or YOU can STFU
The SPR oil was sold to Unipec, the trading arm of Sinopec.
"Biden’s Energy Department in April announced the sale of 950,000 Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels to Unipec, the trading arm of the China Petrochemical Corporation. That company, which is commonly known as Sinopec, is wholly owned by the Chinese government. The Biden administration claimed the move would “address the pain Americans are feeling at the pump” and “help lower energy costs.” More than five million barrels of oil released from the U.S. emergency reserves, however, were sent overseas last month, according to a Wednesday Reuters report. At least one shipment of American crude went to China, the report said."

The Biden Crime Family keep the cash rolling in...

That isn't even the topic of Eagle's thread. And the post you responded to wasn't defending Biden's policy but instead pointing out the utter lack of facts and confusion to what Biden did with STP. Bate and switch much, LOL
What is the title of this thread? Duh. G5000 was trying to justify the sale of SPR oil to China. I disagreed, and put up the rationale' as to why... not a "bait & switch", just looking at the "root causes" of Xiden's fucked up policies.

The Xiden admin is selling the SPR oil on the global market to make up for the lack of US production, which I pointed out Biden's EOs stopped the KeystoneXL pipeline and its 830,000 bpd of oil. Oil companies don't trust the Xiden admin enough to put capital to work. The KeystoneXL pipeline burned $10,000,000,000 of capital.

Last edited:
What is the title of this thread? Duh. G5000 was trying to justify the sale of SPR oil to China. I disagreed, and put up the rationale' as to why... not a "bait & switch", just looking at the "root causes" of Xiden's fucked up policies.

The Xiden admin is selling the SPR oil on the global market to make up for the lack of US production, which I pointed out Biden's EOs stopped the KeystoneXL pipeline and its 830,000 bpd of oil. Oil companies don't trust the Xiden admin enough to put capital to work. The KeystoneXL pipeline burned $10,000,000,000 of capital.
You wanted to talk about drilling and Keystone and bitched becasuse G5000 was discussing the thread. I call foul.

And anyway, you fail to point out anything illegal about Biden releasing the oil. And it didn't deprive any Americans of needed oil, and in fact there's reason to think Biden's actions might have caused oil to cost a little less.

And while not germane, I'm not a fan of Biden's drilling and pipeline policy, either.

You wanted to talk about drilling and Keystone and bitched becasuse G5000 was discussing the thread. I call foul.

And anyway, you fail to point out anything illegal about Biden releasing the oil. And it didn't deprive any Americans of needed oil, and in fact there's reason to think Biden's actions might have caused oil to cost a little less.

And while not germane, I'm not a fan of Biden's drilling and pipeline policy, either.

You have nothing to worry about. When the R's takeover in a few months, they won't pursue impeachment. They're cowards.

You wanted to talk about drilling and Keystone and bitched because G5000 was discussing the thread. I call foul.
1. Why is there a global oil shortage? Why are we selling our emergency oil supply to China???? Could it be exacerbated by Xiden's "war on energy" policies?
No foul, I broke no USMB rule.
2. There may be an illegality, especially if the Xidens gained financially, the money trail needs to be followed...
3. The SPR sale didn't deprive any Americans of oil? Have you looked at the price of gas and diesel lately?
4. Our allies in the EU are going to have a terrible winter. Xiden is the grasshopper to Trump's "ant" in the fable. Trump stored oil for emergencies, Xiden's policies wasted oil, and winter is coming. But in this fable, the lead ant sold their emergency food (oil) to the grasshopper...the story does not end well.

Forum List

Back