Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
They are talking about how to get it in one piece. The problem is that it is impossible to fly an aircraft in the stratosphere that slow. Shooting the balloon might be possible but more than likely it will just pop. Might have to pull out some of our secret shit for this one.
A rod and reel come to mind, Skye is going to volunteer her deep-sea fishing gear.

Retired Col. Steve Ganyard, an ABC News contributor, said the balloon appeared to be a standard research vessel -- which would mean it was unpowered and drifted with the jet stream.
We know exactly what the balloon was doing, and why, and we know precisely what type of craft it is, what it is employed for specifically, and its NOT a standard research vessel, and the Col. knows this!

Why would you even post such a stupid attempt at minimizing the obvious, why??? You fascists are the greatest asset the enemy possesses, and they possess every millimeter of you wanks!

Do you have any fucking idea how ludicrous the Col.'s analysis is, it was intended to do exactly what you just did, put your dumb ass back to sleep....

And the balloon, it is powered, they all are, that is how they got it into position to map out our silos, which is exactly what they were doing, along with gathering intel on how to defeat the bases hardened infrastructure.....

What are they surveilling?

Malmstrom Air Force Base in Cascade, MT. Cascade, Montana Military Bases. As one of the only three military bases run by the Air Force that can operate the Minuteman III missiles for intercontinental use,

Malmstrom maintains 150 intercontinental ballistic missile silos across its 13,800-square-mile complex in central Montana.

This would have never happened under any other president and military leadership....
Trump would have blown it out of the sky before it flew over the continental US....
I wonder if one of Chinas top Generals called General Milley to tell him the spy balloon was on its way... we are in deep shit people...

1675388961337.jpeg

Malmstrom Air Force Base in Cascade, MT. Cascade, Montana Military Bases. As one of the only three military bases run by the Air Force that can operate the Minuteman III missiles for intercontinental use,

Malmstrom maintains 150 intercontinental ballistic missile silos across its 13,800-square-mile complex in central Montana.
Yeah, I know all about it since my eldest son served there while in the Air Farce.

There is no way to control where it falls. The balloon itself is the size of 3 buses.
Dude, the balloon wont do damage. That sensor array mounted on it could do damage, but i have to imagine that it isnt right over a city. Chances are it is in a place where it could fall out in the middle of nowhere in Montana. Besides, you dont have to shoot it down, you just send an electronics warfare plane up there to wreck the electronics. The balloon would still fly, but the sensor wouldnt work.

When i was in the NAVY i was an F/A-18 ejection seat mechanic. I remember once reading in a Military PUB (a technical manual that is "Confidential") that a formation of 4 EA6B's could in theory shut down the power to the West Coast by directing their radar dishes in a particular way, aimed at electric power grids. They decommissioned the EA6B's a few years ago, so i cant imagine i can get in trouble for that cool little fact now.

This would have never happened under any other president and military leadership....
Trump would have blown it out of the sky before it flew over the continental US....

It did happen under Trump and the balloon was no shot down.

We know exactly what the balloon was doing, and why, and we know precisely what type of craft it is, what it is employed for specifically, and its NOT a standard research vessel, and the Col. knows this!

Why would you even post such a stupid attempt at minimizing the obvious, why??? You fascists are the greatest asset the enemy possesses, and they possess every millimeter of you wanks!

Do you have any fucking idea how ludicrous the Col.'s analysis is, it was intended to do exactly what you just did, put your dumb ass back to sleep....

And the balloon, it is powered, they all are, that is how they got it into position to map out our silos, which is exactly what they were doing, along with gathering intel on how to defeat the bases hardened infrastructure.....
Then post that link to show us or forever show us your doubt.

What has my ass to do with this topic you idiotic imbecile?

You are nothing but a troll, that's all you do....every thread on this forum....that's all you do!
Are you as empty-headed as you are empty-gesturing?

Forum List

Back