St Floyd "Mass" Disrupted by Gunfire

This is just sad, disrupting worship services dedicated to St Floyd :auiqs.jpg:

Youtube requires that you watch it on YouTube

The whole BLM movement doesn't work well when people are firing at these displays, or in the case of England, some of their top activists are being shot. I'm not sure of the womans health, but she was in critical condition last night.

The whole BLM movement doesn't work well when people are firing at these displays, or in the case of England, some of their top activists are being shot. I'm not sure of the womans health, but she was in critical condition last night.

I dont care enough about that seditionist/insurrectionist to look up her condition.

I'm sure shes got the best socialized medicine available. Hope her wait time to be seen by a doctor is under 6 months

I dont care enough about that seditionist/insurrectionist to look up her condition.

I'm sure shes got the best socialized medicine available. Hope her wait time to be seen by a doctor is under 6 months

I've always said of racists like certain politicians who only want to speak to media of a particular colour: follow through on your racism. Get behind your words when it matters personally. Make sure your financial advisor is black, your doctor, surgeon, lawyer and security detail.

For me, I just want the best I can access, regardless of colour, race, creed. Those who are racist should only demand their own to work with them and accept the consequences of choosing on a racist agenda rather than merit.

Guess you now know why some of those motherfuckers are so fast in the NFL.:muahaha:

There are 3 wishes in the ghetto for the children.
1- Become a pro athlete
2- Famous musical or entertainment sensation
3- Getting their asses capped for stealing a pack of gum by a white cop.

Guess you now know why some of those motherfuckers are so fast in the NFL.:muahaha:

There are 3 wishes in the ghetto for the children.
1- Become a pro athlete
2- Famous musical or entertainment sensation
3- Getting their asses capped for stealing a pack of gum by a white cop.

Unfortunately....there is real fear in the black community whenever they get pulled over.
And that's exactly why they keep pumping this lie in the media.
Basically....it makes people panic when a cop pulls them over.
First it was COVID....now it's getting pulled over.
Honky motherfuckers always wanna keep the brothas down.

Well, that's pretty wild, but typical. I read multiple reports after this thread was post. Some say of the shooter, "the man left the scene in an SUV at a high rate of speed", no description of "the man", no description o "the SUV". Not like it was an all point bulletin to be on the lookout. One quoted a woman on the tour bus when the bus was struck saying "What should we do? Should we call the police"? She was told "No".
No description of the suspect, so I assume he must be black, but one that didn't get the memo that black lives supposedly matter. OK. So be it.
Businesses (black owned businesses) there are wanting to get back to normal, but with police not welcome in the autonomous zone, last I heard, that ain't happening. If a memorial service isn't safe, you'd best not be carrying money to do any business in the area. I doubt you could even sell a business property there for what you have in it.
I feel a little sorry for the business owners in "the zone", but not much. It is what they and BLM have chosen.

My niece's fiance' is signed to the New York Knicks. He's been on IR for a broken bone, but just got a steel plate removed from his leg and will start working out soon. He's already doing PT. We spent Sunday with my brother and his family while they were visiting Orlando, and the fiance was there. Of course, we spoke about him getting back on the hardwood with the Knicks when he's 100%, and he vows to work his ass off to make that happen. He's a good kid; smart.

He's also 6'7" and black.

I asked him what he had planned if basketball doesn't work out, he said he's not sure. I forget what his degree is in, but he (rightly, in my view) blames those of color who've come before him for fucking things up for decent black kids who work hard and are decent people. He sees an entire generation of Tupac/Biggie wanna-be punks who have no redeeming value to anyone. The thugs who've come before him have painted blacks in such a bad light that no one wants to hire blacks unless they have a resume with 20 years experience and live on a golf course.

Imagine that: A black kid who's actually seeing where the problem is.

As much as I'm sure he'll get back with the Knicks (and that $925K league minimum), I'll hire him in a New York minute if things don't work out for him...

Basically....it makes people panic when a cop pulls them over
I do too, and I have a spotless driving record.

My heart drops into my stomach when it seems like a cop is following me, looking for a reason.

But WHEN those lights come on, my response ISN'T the ghetto response.

Blacks are alone responsible for their interactions with the cops. I'm sure the police DREAD pulling a black person over. So many chances it will turn out VERY badly for the cop. I blame the black man 100%

My heart drops into my stomach when it seems like a cop is following me, looking for a reason.

Blacks are alone responsible for their interactions with the cops. I'm sure the police DREAD pulling a black person over. So many chances it will turn out VERY badly for the cop. I blame the black man 100%
Well....the issue is cops can get thrown in prison for doing their jobs now.
So many of them are quitting.

Well....the issue is cops can get thrown in prison for doing their jobs now.
So many of them are quitting.
And the only people who will take the job will be a big step down. They will be worse than what they have.

Oh wow what a shocker. Gunshots at a Floyd shindig. gee who would have thought that was going to happen?

Reminds me of this. And the it's surprising that despite how old the clip is that it's still the same thing and still involves the same people. I guess they don't change much.

I've always said of racists like certain politicians who only want to speak to media of a particular colour: follow through on your racism. Get behind your words when it matters personally. Make sure your financial advisor is black, your doctor, surgeon, lawyer and security detail.

For me, I just want the best I can access, regardless of colour, race, creed. Those who are racist should only demand their own to work with them and accept the consequences of choosing on a racist agenda rather than merit.

I always believed in the right PERSON for a job. Not the right gender, skin color, political follower, etc.

If I had to hire people for my company I would want the best person. If I fly on a plane and it's a fat black tranny but it has a tremendous track record, years of experience, and is very focused then fuck let it fly the plane.

Everyone bitches about how unfair hiring practices are but if everyone is hired based on knowledge, experince, and merit then everything would be completely fair because you have to get hired based on your own merits. Which is how it should be, where everyone rises to the level of their own potential.

Forum List

Back