St Floyd "Mass" Disrupted by Gunfire

Hood rats gonna hood.
I shut off the local news, just pandering crap and not a single mention of the celebratory gunfire.
Pathetic.

This is just sad, disrupting worship services dedicated to St Floyd :auiqs.jpg:

Youtube requires that you watch it on YouTube

Guess you now know why some of those motherfuckers are so fast in the NFL.:muahaha:

There are 3 wishes in the ghetto for the children.
1- Become a pro athlete
2- Famous musical or entertainment sensation
3- Getting their asses capped for stealing a pack of gum by a white cop.

It's amazing how the most racist cowards in America seem to know everything about black folks. Tell us racist POS where did you hear that bullshit, Sean Hannity. Fucking idiot.

Guess you now know why some of those motherfuckers are so fast in the NFL.:muahaha:

1- Become a pro athlete

It's amazing how the most racist cowards in America seem to know everything about black folks. Tell us racist POS where did you hear that bullshit, Sean Hannity. Fucking idiot.

Your denial about "your people" only means the behavior will never end

1- Become a pro athlete

Hey do me a favor. Take your fake outrage and racism and shove it up your ass sideways.

Pathetic that is from the local KARE 11 news channel but it wasn't shown or even mentioned during the broadcast. Just endless virtue signaling praising the saint Floyd.
Couldn't take another minute of it and shut that shit off.

1- Become a pro athlete

Hey do me a favor. Take your fake outrage and racism and shove it up your ass sideways.

That is where you pulled that bullshit statement from.

My niece's fiance' is signed to the New York Knicks. He's been on IR for a broken bone, but just got a steel plate removed from his leg and will start working out soon. He's already doing PT. We spent Sunday with my brother and his family while they were visiting Orlando, and the fiance was there. Of course, we spoke about him getting back on the hardwood with the Knicks when he's 100%, and he vows to work his ass off to make that happen. He's a good kid; smart.

He's also 6'7" and black.

I asked him what he had planned if basketball doesn't work out, he said he's not sure. I forget what his degree is in, but he (rightly, in my view) blames those of color who've come before him for fucking things up for decent black kids who work hard and are decent people. He sees an entire generation of Tupac/Biggie wanna-be punks who have no redeeming value to anyone. The thugs who've come before him have painted blacks in such a bad light that no one wants to hire blacks unless they have a resume with 20 years experience and live on a golf course.

Imagine that: A black kid who's actually seeing where the problem is.

As much as I'm sure he'll get back with the Knicks (and that $925K league minimum), I'll hire him in a New York minute if things don't work out for him...
Unfortunately kids like him are shamed by peer-pressure to get in line with everyone else. That's what all of the intimidation is for. It's easier to go along with the fascists in the Democrat Party than it is to become independent.

Forum List

Back