St Louis County Police hiring large minority group as police officers

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
St. Louis County police reach out for minority applicants News

St Louis County Police in the wake of the Ferguson situation. ..held a minority police recruiting event and got a great turnout and will hire many qualified men.

GOOD for these brave men. They all want to help the situation....and unlike the chickenshit cop haters on this board...these guys are stepping up and trying to be the change they want to see. Many express that they had a bad experience with a police officer...but still wanted to be part of the force and do the job.

Good luck to these men and I hope they turn into fine officers.

Good for them :clap:

It is good. And the black community needs to stop criticizing black men and women who become cops. More would do the job if the community stopped hating them for it.
Who has criticized black men and women for becoming cops?

This is a joke right? The black community refers to them as Uncle Toms...which is like the N word amongst blacks for each other since the N word isnt a bad word for them.

I assume they'll be just like the white cops. All the blacks cops or female cops or gay cops or hispanic cops I ever worked with...did the job mostly the same. Same goals. Same training. Same abilities.

It is good. And the black community needs to stop criticizing black men and women who become cops. More would do the job if the community stopped hating them for it.

This is a joke right? The black community refers to them as Uncle Toms...which is like the N word amongst blacks for each other since the N word isnt a bad word for them.
The whole black community? Well then surely you have an example to show us.

Rap music. Start there. If you think a major portion of the black community has not shunned black cops...you're quite naive.

\

Rap music. Start there. If you think a major portion of the black community has not shunned black cops...you're quite naive.
Here's an example of why black people distrust police:

A white teenager murders 4 people and gets 0 jail time. Barely anyone condemned him while millions condemned unarmed black teenagers in widely covered stories. This story was mostly ignored.
Wealthy 16-year-old who killed 4 in drunken crash spared jail - NY Daily News

and

A black mother fires a warning shot in her own home harming nobody, but gets sentenced to 20 years. For the appeal, the prosecutor seeks 60 years. This story was mostly ignored.
Florida Wants to Put Black Woman in Prison for 60 years for Firing Warning Shot in Self Defense Alternet

What's your opinion on these 2 cases?

Better hide the keys to the city. I wonder how many burglaries, home invasions, and muggings will go uninvestigated now.

Can you imagine......

new-black-panther-party.jpg

I don't care the skin color of a person. they can all be corrupted

Anyone remember the police in New Orleans many years ago? they ( large majority were black) were into ripping off drug shipments, murder and all kinds of scary stuff. They used their positions to do it .

So if this is what these protesting about. Good damn luck and glad I don't live there

Forum List

Back