Stabbing near Munich.

Muslim hate crimes are often downplayed in the media. And yet, this same media overplays mere inklings of a anti-Muslim backlash. Actual crimes minimized, FEAR of retaliation exaggerated. The media is supposed to JUST report the facts, not filter them.
The truth is just the opposite.
It is certain that you need first hand experience to improve your fact verification skills...

This thread has suddenly become a bigot free zone.
I can see tumbleweed where once there bigots spouting shite.
So you managed to blame it on a lunatic German, congrats. But now, what about the other shitheads in the country?

Er ist ein Frömmler....Es macht keinen Sinn mit einem Fanatiker zu diskutieren.

"So you managed to blame it on a lunatic German, congrats."

Das ist natürlich eine gute Ausrede :rolleyes-41:

The "media" here in the states, They always seem obligated to balance out say, the horrific shootings in San Bernardino with an exposé with Muslim women and girls in burkas stating how some white person did something mean to them, and they fear for their lives...almost always the same formulaic response. Even though none of that address fear of actual Muslim terror cells or, a sparse few anti Muslim crimes. I am so confused as to WHY the media does that.

The "media" here in the states, They always seem obligated to balance out say, the horrific shootings in San Bernardino with an exposé with Muslim women and girls in burkas stating how some white person did something mean to them, and they fear for their lives...almost always the same formulaic response. Even though none of that address fear of actual Muslim terror cells or, a sparse few anti Muslim crimes. I am so confused as to WHY the media does that.
And here you have a story where the media have given it a muslim slant without any evidence to support it.
Munich knife attack: One dead as man shouting 'Allahu Akbar' attacks four at train station in Grafing, Germany

This suggests that the victims were muslims.

"I heard screams, I saw a man lying on the ground, begging a man who stood over him. 'I love God, I love Allah,' he was saying, obviously to save himself," the newspaper quoted the witness, who has not been named, as saying.

Muslim hate crimes are often downplayed in the media. And yet, this same media overplays mere inklings of a anti-Muslim backlash. Actual crimes minimized, FEAR of retaliation exaggerated. The media is supposed to JUST report the facts, not filter them.
It is certain that you need first hand experience to improve your fact verification skills...

Rotfaschisten und Multi-Kulti Ausländer = Politische Hetzer für Islam und Islamismus.

And here you have a story where the media have given it a muslim slant without any evidence to support it.
Munich knife attack: One dead as man shouting 'Allahu Akbar' attacks four at train station in Grafing, Germany

"I heard screams, I saw a man lying on the ground, begging a man who stood over him. 'I love God, I love Allah,' he was saying, obviously to save himself," the newspaper quoted the witness, who has not been named, as saying.

You were there? We will see, the truth will out. A Muslim killing an apostate, a traitor or whatever, still not good for perceptions of Islam. Even YOU have to admit that much.

Rotfaschisten und Multi-Kulti Ausländer = Politische Hetzer für Islam und Islamismus.
They don´t allow shades of gray in Germany. You are either on their side or a Nazi. Between that, there is nothing.

They don´t allow shades of gray in Germany. You are either on their side or a Nazi. Between that, there is nothing.
Really? Must be why all those Islamic immigrants choose to move to Germany.

True. It is a hot potato.

Merkel MUSS WEG! Frei Deutschland!

flagge_brd.png

That it is. All these Syrians fleeing ISIS and Assad pass up Italy, Brittan, Hungary, France and do a beeline to Deutschland.

flagge_brd.png
"frei deutschland"?

learn german.

That it is. All these Syrians fleeing ISIS and Assad pass up Italy, Brittan, Hungary, France and do a beeline to Deutschland.
Actually the fact is that most of them stay in Turkey and neighbouring states.
Refugees of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So thats another load of crap dealt with.

Those Islamists certainly do not flee ISIS or other Islamists. Look at the asylum housings in Germany and figure out they are like ISIS. Rape and abuse in large scales take place there. Many of those refugees have an ISIS-like world view and those who don´t, suffer their savagery as there is no Assad to keep their dirty hands away from them.

"Rape and child abuse 'are rife in German refugee camps': Unsegregated conditions blamed as women are 'seen as fair game' in overcrowded migrant centres."
Rape and child abuse are 'rife in German asylum centres'

They are also not fleeing Assad. Many go when the war comes but that is used as propaganda tool to blame the Syrian government which I support. Similar "events" take place in Iraq and nobody is there to blame it on the weak Iraqi government.

"Thousands of civilians have started to flee from the city of Mosul as Iraqi security forces and tribal fighters advance on ISIL’s de facto capital in northern Iraq."
Thousands Flee Mosul As Iraqi Army Advances On ISIL City

Last edited:
Syrians risk death to flee in to the west in flimsy boats, Turkey is just the first stop in a long journey to real safety. Europe. Brittan. America. Anywhere but a Islamic country.

Zusammensein:

Flag-Pins-Germany-Austria.jpg

austria-eagle-std.jpg

germany-eagle-flag-std.jpg

Syrians risk death to flee in to the west in flimsy boats, Turkey is just the first stop in a long journey to real safety. Europe. Brittan. America. Anywhere but a Islamic country.
So they have enough cash to pay the smugglers.

"Greek tourism has had an excellent summer, save that on the islands which were the main targets for the refugee smugglers, the huge influx of refugees brought an early end to the season, as tourists stayed away in droves.

Traders on one of these islands decided to make good their losses by introducing a dual pricing.system – normal prices for the tourists and the locals and much higher prices for the refugees. The rip off was particularly aimed at the many wealthy Syrian refugees who arrived on the island armed with wads of 500 Euro notes."

Greek Rip Off For Syrian Refugees – Brand Communications

Zusammensein:

Flag-Pins-Germany-Austria.jpg

austria-eagle-std.jpg

germany-eagle-flag-std.jpg
You want Heim ins Reich?

flagge_brd.png
"frei deutschland"?

learn german.

You're American.

flagge_brd.png
"frei deutschland"?

learn german.

You're American.
worst insult evah, moron.

Forum List

Back