'Stable Genius Act' proposes medical exams for presidential candidates

Oops too late for this president but GREAT NAME don’t you think?
Trump has become the piñata of politics.

A House Democrat has introduced a new bill requiring major party presidential nominees undergo full medical exams and release the results to the public after a controversial new book ignited debate about President Donald Trump's mental fitness in Washington.

The measure from Rep. Brendan Boyle, D-Pa., a vocal critic of Trump, would require all presidential candidates that receive major party nominations to have medical exams administered by the Navy. The results of the exams would be publicly disclosed as reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.

He should see Article 5, the bill wouldn't stand a chance in court.

Here’s Article 5.
U.S. Constitution - Article 5 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net
Explain how it doesn’t stand a chance or are you saying this for your own purposes because it would prevent Trump from being re-elected in 2020?

The Constitution sets the qualifications for a president, no law can change them. It requires an amendment. You're not very smart are ya?

A House Democrat has introduced a new bill requiring major party presidential nominees undergo full medical exams and release the results to the public after a controversial new book ignited debate about President Donald Trump's mental fitness in Washington.

The measure from Rep. Brendan Boyle, D-Pa., a vocal critic of Trump, would require all presidential candidates that receive major party nominations to have medical exams administered by the Navy. The results of the exams would be publicly disclosed as reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.

I would agree to this if it would apply to ALL political candidates from the state level and up.
The bill focuses in on presidential candidates.
Baby steps.

It still goes against the 25th numb nuts. Take a civics class will you.
Idiot doesn’t even know what civics means.

I would agree to this if it would apply to ALL political candidates from the state level and up.
Baby steps.

It still goes against the 25th numb nuts. Take a civics class will you.
They don’t teach the Constitution in any civics class and Civics is long gone from any school curriculum.
Every time you address me to stick your foot in your mouth.

So you never went to high school check

And prove it troll boi

Baby steps.

No. All, or nothing.

Hope it passes.. it’s actually common sense.
We don’t want any other presidents to hold office that aren’t mentally fit like this one is.

Whether it passes or not, Trump’s “ I’m a stable genius” quote WILL live in infamy.

It will never make it out of committee much less get signed by the president.

Like those 60 repeals of ObamaCare circa 2010 - 2016. Theater for the rubes.

You got anything on topic?

Here’s Article 5.
U.S. Constitution - Article 5 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net
Explain how it doesn’t stand a chance or are you saying this for your own purposes because it would prevent Trump from being re-elected in 2020?

The Constitution sets the qualifications for a president, no law can change them. It requires an amendment. You're not very smart are ya?

Thats what the bill would have to include. It’s a common sense proposal but as we’ve all seen common sense is not a high priority for this GOP Congress.

Well, we had a President who wasn't even an American citizen, and that was allowed to go on.
Admits he’s a birther.
Thanks for admitting you really are a racist..

Say what , so you don't need two forms of ID to get a job?

Of course you wouldn't know that, you never had a job in your life have you
Once again you’re misquoting the birther. Try again.
And your last comment is childish and just plain dumb.

No you he is quoting someone who has a job that doesn't pay under the table you illegall Mexican

Here’s his quote asshole:
Well, we had a President who wasn't even an American citizen, and that was allowed to go on.

Thanks for permitting me to kick your ass once again.

You couldn't kick your way out of a wet paper bag ..

Baby steps.

No. All, or nothing.
Then write your congressman.

Here’s Article 5.

Thats what the bill would have to include. It’s a common sense proposal but as we’ve all seen common sense is not a high priority for this GOP Congress.

You really have no clue just how things work, do you.

Here’s Article 5.

Has anyone ever accused you of being bright?
I see this bill has you rattled. Wonder why.

LOL, nobody has ever accused of being bright have they?
When did you stop beating your wife?

Run Forest. To understand why Article 5 is important one must understand Article 2. You haven't a clue about either of them. I am embarrassed FOR you kid.

Baby steps.

No. All, or nothing.

My congressman is a Democrat. He hates my guts.

Admits he’s a birther.
Thanks for admitting you really are a racist..

Say what , so you don't need two forms of ID to get a job?

Of course you wouldn't know that, you never had a job in your life have you
Once again you’re misquoting the birther. Try again.
And your last comment is childish and just plain dumb.

No you he is quoting someone who has a job that doesn't pay under the table you illegall Mexican

Here’s his quote asshole:

Thanks for permitting me to kick your ass once again.

You couldn't kick your way out of a wet paper bag ..
Says the human face plant.
You must have a memory like your Alzheimer’s president forgetting each day’s ass kicking you get.

“ Trump’s a blue collar guy.”
Even though he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and inherited millions.

Here’s Article 5.

You really have no clue just how things work, do you.

he isn't even smart enough to look into what he doesn't know. Like I said, I'm embarrassed for him.

Baby steps.

No. All, or nothing.

My congressman is a Democrat. He hates my guts.
He has good taste.

So you think Hillary would have passed after being dragged into her van? Lmao

Here’s Article 5.

Run Forest. To understand why Article 5 is important one must understand Article 2. You haven't a clue about either of them. I am embarrassed FOR you kid.
You misplaced the emphasis on FOR.
What a genius!

You misplaced the emphasis on FOR.
What a genius!

I've proven your Constitutional illiteracy Junior, no big really, you're low hanging fruit.

The US Constitution lists the requirements for anyone running for President. You want to change those requirements? Create an amendment and get it passed failing that you nor anyone else can dictate to a qualifier under the Constitution what they must do to run.

Here’s Article 5.

Does it include a proposed amendment? Yes or no?

Forum List

Back