stains on the back seat

I guess it depends on what the stains are, whether it's food and drink stains or just your run of the mill mountain people soil being tracked in from the holler.

mostly drinks..they are dark brownish..

and dirt ...good lawdie kids are just a mess

If you have a carpet cleaner with attachment I would use that with hot water 1st to get out as much of stains as you can. Then use a spot cleaner only where the remaining stains are making sure you go over area throughly to remove any soap residue from stain cleaner. Future dirt will stick to any soap left behind, this is why it's best to remove as much with hot water.

Something to consider...

Little pricey, but they make everything custom fit to your specific car.

It's where I get my car covers. In fact, I have another one on the way now.

Could also maybe just get generic ones from Auto Zone or some place like that. Iy's pot luck, though, whethe or not your seatbelts will have the right cutouts on those generic ones

...don't even ask or I will flood this thread with pics of my damn dogs

My good boy likes to roll with the top off...

80-03_a4720e99a855426b71a9cc1adb94c7ac246556eb.jpg

Last edited:
1723300801721.png

too late...the far left is e.t. I came home one day and he was passed on the porch...the middle is loki...took me 6 weeks to gain his trust and bring him home....to the right is semba...my hubbys 15 k dog...

Weathertech is your friend.....Of course I buy them right after I buy a vehicle. ;)

i have that for floor boards and trunk...i need to get the seat clean and order a cover for the back seat...plus they are pricey

Forum List

Back