Stand up if you haven't been vaccinated.

Vaccine or?

• Fuck their "vaccines", don't have one.

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • I was or will soon be forced into a vaccine due peer pressure, economics and/or travel

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • I gladly took their vaccine.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I gladly took their vaccine and am open to more to come (which is likely)

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

Umm duh, vaccinated people do not breed the virus.

View attachment 509762

So if a person is unvaccinated does that mean they're not using rubbers?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and musci vids in response to serious policy discussion.

You're so mature :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Yes I am. Thats why I'm not clowning around like you conspiracy pedling fools and got my ass vaccinanted.

Go to any hospital, who is suffering there with Covid-19 complications? 99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

Normally yes, but not true with a vaccine unapproved by the FDA because it only had a few months of testing.
Since it is only the immune system over reaction that is deadly, then an experiment with the immune system is not likely a very good idea. Nor does the actual inventor of mRNA vaccine, Dr. Robert Malone, approve of the covid-19 vaccine. As he sees it, the corona spike protein used as the trigger device, is not well attached and can come loose, causing where ever it ends up, to become targeted by the immune system.

...what I've just said is a simple fact of the matter.

99% of people still ending up in the hospital with Covid are unvaccinated - thats just simple record not open to opinion. So you have to be slightly wrong in the head to still to this try to deny that it works.

That is very contradictory.
First of all, those dying the most are those with compromised immune systems,

...you are saying most people in a hopital for Covid-19 have immmune systems so compromized that vaccination wouldn't work for them?

Thats just made up bullshit.

Like seat belts that have saved countless lives, but whatever.
You don't inject a seat belt into your body idiot.....
I was referring to the logic in the statement of your meme. It's stupid.
I find it appalling that people in America think its okay for the federal government to vaccinate you by force...going door to door....they can limit your access to public school or public buildings but they have no right to come to your door with a needle....

I didn't realize that was happening.

I find it appalling that people don't give two shits about their fellow Americans and don't care about doing one damned thing to protect your neighbors from COVID.
Can’t those neighbors get the Vax themselves and “be protected”? :cuckoo:

Elderly more sickly people with compromised immune systems even after getting the vaccine (if they are able to) are still at risk. You also have young children with immune deficiency diseases or are taking medications that compromise their immune systems. Others are allergic to the vaccine or the ingredients within and cannot take it.

Then there are the brain dead zombies who don't listen to common sense and refuse to get vaccinated. I consider them expendable considering their condition is mostly self inflicted.

Remind us again, what's the mortality rate? Oh that's right, less than 1% when you weed out the BS. That and the flu was canceled, you know, which kills people too? Neat how the shot "lessons the pain all variants". In other terms, WTF did they cocktail up that suddenly fixes all variants, that sounds like something new to me, and in less than a year too? I'm going to call BS, and call double BS when they tell people they need this cure annually, which last I knew is likely. In other terms, somebody lyin', which is what they've done since the day it hit. Actually since the day it didn't hit ;) good chance I had it Dec. 2019. If so, shit, seems to me I have the best tolerance naturally, without a sales pitch.

1625722319650.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Like seat belts that have saved countless lives, but whatever.
You don't inject a seat belt into your body idiot.....
I was referring to the logic in the statement of your meme. It's stupid.
I find it appalling that people in America think its okay for the federal government to vaccinate you by force...going door to door....they can limit your access to public school or public buildings but they have no right to come to your door with a needle....

I didn't realize that was happening.

I find it appalling that people don't give two shits about their fellow Americans and don't care about doing one damned thing to protect your neighbors from COVID.
Can’t those neighbors get the Vax themselves and “be protected”? :cuckoo:

Elderly more sickly people with compromised immune systems even after getting the vaccine (if they are able to) are still at risk. You also have young children with immune deficiency diseases or are taking medications that compromise their immune systems. Others are allergic to the vaccine or the ingredients within and cannot take it.

Then there are the brain dead zombies who don't listen to common sense and refuse to get vaccinated. I consider them expendable considering their condition is mostly self inflicted.

Remind us again, what's the mortality rate? Oh that's right, less than 1% when you weed out the BS. That and the flu was canceled, you know, which kills people too? Neat how the shot "lessons the pain all variants". In other terms, WTF did they cocktail up that suddenly fixes all variants, that sounds like something new to me, and in less than a year too? I'm going to call BS, and call double BS when they tell people they need this cure annually, which last I knew is likely. In other terms, somebody lyin', which is what they've done since the day it hit. Actually since the day it didn't hit ;) good chance I had it Dec. 2019. If so, shit, seems to me I have the best tolerance naturally, without a sales pitch.

They cocktailed up a training for your body to learn to attack the spike protein common to all those variants. Duh?

Its the epitome of insanity to refuse the vaccine based on which party controls the Oval Office. Which is what most of the resistance from the right is doing. I do like how quickly the right wing fear mongers have embraced the alleged "Hollywood Elite Anti Vaxxers" so quickly. It's not like they had any convictions to begin with....LOL

1625724505042.png

1625724692817.png

1625724997914.png

1625725264910.png

Rigby5
Where's you evidence of all that?
Trump certainly vaccinated you with some form of idiot drug.
Over by March and 60k deaths????
You're brain dead son. It's you who should learn.

That aside, if you were in control, exactly what would you have done

WTH_Progs?
I would recommend you take the M vaccine
Just even 1/2 shots would be enough
You need to safely expose yourself to this and mRNA will create the antigen spikes you need- so that your immune system will be ready

Its the epitome of insanity to refuse the vaccine based on which party controls the Oval Office. Which is what most of the resistance from the right is doing. I do like how quickly the right wing fear mongers have embraced the alleged "Hollywood Elite Anti Vaxxers" so quickly. It's not like they had any convictions to begin with....LOL

View attachment 510193

View attachment 510194

View attachment 510195

View attachment 510197

What is this supposed to prove, this quote? When I answered the question, I had already gotten my children some shots, but not all. Same as now. That's the problem with cherry picking quotes, see.

View attachment 510193

View attachment 510194

View attachment 510195

View attachment 510197

What is this supposed to prove, this quote? When I answered the question, I had already gotten my children some shots, but not all. Same as now. That's the problem with cherry picking quotes, see.
Supposed to prove?

That you're a hypocrite basing healthcare decisions on politics.

View attachment 510193

View attachment 510194

View attachment 510195

View attachment 510197

candycorn doesn't deserve my explanation. On second thought

I had the virus. I have the antibodies. Leftists still insist I get the vaccine. So sad.

Nothing lasts forever.

In the article above about 5-7 months with mild cases.
Per the Cleveland Clinic there is no benefit from the vaccine (if you have the antibodies)
and maybe not forever but we don't know and we don't know how long the vaccine lasts or it's long term impact. Mild cases I can live with.

In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

Boy do I have a lot of suspicions.....

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PROG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

209094916_2971186359867447_2548187380153156338_n.jpg
It's not a vaccine... it's an Intelligence Test.

Fail... to get vaccinated... and you run a much greater risk of Nature de-selecting you.

Given that new cases of the nasty Delta Variant are falling almost entirely upon the necks of the un-vaccinated... well... that Natural Selection is already here.

There are, indeed, folks who cannot (or dare not) get vaccinated due to medical conditions or concerns, but, beyond that unfortunate cohort...

For those who make a conscious choice NOT to get vaccinated... and for the Fruit Loops who think it's all a Kornspiracy... any misfortunate is on your heads.

In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PROG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

Of course they are; they’re virus factories!

Why did they do it?

Fail... to get vaccinated... and you run a much greater risk of Nature de-selecting you.

Given that new cases of the nasty Delta Variant are falling almost entirely upon the necks of the un-vaccinated... well... that Natural Selection is already here.

There are, indeed, folks who cannot (or dare not) get vaccinated due to medical conditions or concerns, but, beyond that unfortunate cohort...

For those who make a conscious choice NOT to get vaccinated... and for the Fruit Loops who think it's all a Kornspiracy... any misfortunate is on your heads.
There are numerous reasons not to take the jab, not just the lack of long term studies. Additional reasons include:
- unregulated profit motive results in unsafe products.
- vax makers have a long history of fines, penalties, and criminality.
- the silencing of any voices opposing vaccines indicates something
- no vax has ever been successful against corona viruses.
- full indemnity from lawsuits given vax makers.
- 99.9% of people survive COVID-19.
- reports of deaths caused by the vax are being silenced and ignored.
- doctors who promote vitamins and supplements for curing Covid-19 patients lose their license, removed from social media, and are attacked.

If this is news to you, please admit you’re uninformed.

5 questions to ask your friends who plan to get the Covid vaccine

Why did they do it?

There are numerous reasons not to take the jab, not just the lack of long term studies. Additional reasons include:
- unregulated profit motive results in unsafe products.
- vax makers have a long history of fines, penalties, and criminality.
- the silencing of any voices opposing vaccines indicates something
- no vax has ever been successful against corona viruses.
- full indemnity from lawsuits given vax makers.
- 99.9% of people survive COVID-19.
- reports of deaths caused by the vax are being silenced and ignored.
- doctors who promote vitamins and supplements for curing Covid-19 patients lose their license, removed from social media, and are attacked.

If this is news to you, please admit you’re uninformed.

5 questions to ask your friends who plan to get the Covid vaccine

WTF?

Pharma companies....unregulated?

Companies generating revenue means unsafe product?

Where do you get this crackpot nonsense?

Forum List

Back