Stand up if you haven't been vaccinated.

Vaccine or?

• Fuck their "vaccines", don't have one.

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • I was or will soon be forced into a vaccine due peer pressure, economics and/or travel

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • I gladly took their vaccine.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I gladly took their vaccine and am open to more to come (which is likely)

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

Umm duh, vaccinated people do not breed the virus.

View attachment 509762

So if a person is unvaccinated does that mean they're not using rubbers?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and musci vids in response to serious policy discussion.

You're so mature :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Yes I am. Thats why I'm not clowning around like you conspiracy pedling fools and got my ass vaccinanted.

Go to any hospital, who is suffering there with Covid-19 complications? 99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

Normally yes, but not true with a vaccine unapproved by the FDA because it only had a few months of testing.
Since it is only the immune system over reaction that is deadly, then an experiment with the immune system is not likely a very good idea. Nor does the actual inventor of mRNA vaccine, Dr. Robert Malone, approve of the covid-19 vaccine. As he sees it, the corona spike protein used as the trigger device, is not well attached and can come loose, causing where ever it ends up, to become targeted by the immune system.

It's extremely debatable to say that Malone is the 'inventor' of the mRNA vaccine, I know on wingnut websites he has to be the inventor because of their confirmation bias.

No legitimate scientists agree with him about the spike protein.

That is not true.
All legitimate scientists have said the vaccine has unknown dangers due to so little testing.
It is not like an actual real virus was used, so the opportunities for something to go wrong are astronomical in comparison with something organic.

Great, find a source and post that "all legitimate scientists have said the vaccine has unknown dangers" and I would add that outweigh the danger of the virus.

Good luck on that.

The fact the FDA refused to approve the vaccines is more than enough proof it is risky.
But you have a point in that it is unclear what the risk comparison is with the virus.
However, I think we deliberately prevented the epidemic from ending naturally last March, by "flattening the curve".
So it is controversial as to whether the epidemic is the danger, or it is "flattening the curve" that only makes it appear dangerous.

Look at that poll and then remember that some idiot Trump Humper just today was claiming that Trumpers are NOT the reason that vaccination rates aren't higher.

In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

Boy do I have a lot of suspicions.....

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PROG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

209094916_2971186359867447_2548187380153156338_n.jpg
b11dbb5555eff2b2426d375f39065e81.jpg

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and musci vids in response to serious policy discussion.

Yes I am. Thats why I'm not clowning around like you conspiracy pedling fools and got my ass vaccinanted.

Go to any hospital, who is suffering there with Covid-19 complications? 99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

How many of them DON'T have any comorbidities, Mr. Statmaster?

Like seat belts that have saved countless lives, but whatever.
You don't inject a seat belt into your body idiot.....
I was referring to the logic in the statement of your meme. It's stupid.
I find it appalling that people in America think its okay for the federal government to vaccinate you by force...going door to door....they can limit your access to public school or public buildings but they have no right to come to your door with a needle....

I didn't realize that was happening.

I find it appalling that people don't give two shits about their fellow Americans and don't care about doing one damned thing to protect your neighbors from COVID.
Can’t those neighbors get the Vax themselves and “be protected”? :cuckoo:

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

Normally yes, but not true with a vaccine unapproved by the FDA because it only had a few months of testing.
Since it is only the immune system over reaction that is deadly, then an experiment with the immune system is not likely a very good idea. Nor does the actual inventor of mRNA vaccine, Dr. Robert Malone, approve of the covid-19 vaccine. As he sees it, the corona spike protein used as the trigger device, is not well attached and can come loose, causing where ever it ends up, to become targeted by the immune system.

It's extremely debatable to say that Malone is the 'inventor' of the mRNA vaccine, I know on wingnut websites he has to be the inventor because of their confirmation bias.

No legitimate scientists agree with him about the spike protein.

That is not true.
All legitimate scientists have said the vaccine has unknown dangers due to so little testing.
It is not like an actual real virus was used, so the opportunities for something to go wrong are astronomical in comparison with something organic.

Great, find a source and post that "all legitimate scientists have said the vaccine has unknown dangers" and I would add that outweigh the danger of the virus.

Good luck on that.

The fact the FDA refused to approve the vaccines is more than enough proof it is risky.
But you have a point in that it is unclear what the risk comparison is with the virus.
However, I think we deliberately prevented the epidemic from ending naturally last March, by "flattening the curve".
So it is controversial as to whether the epidemic is the danger, or it is "flattening the curve" that only makes it appear dangerous.

They've issued an emergency use authorization. Meaning the FDA considers being vaccinated less risky than not being vaccinated.

Flattening the curve (not that we were all that successful) means fewer people get the virus which means the hospitals don't fill up and due to over capacity lead to deaths not only from COVID but other diseases and illnesses where there wouldn't be enough space and staff to treat them. Let's also not forget that the fewer people who get the virus means fewer opportunities for the virus to mutate into a new possibly more deadly strain like the Delta variants.

But sure, fight a pandemic with political ideology, it did wonders for the former guy.

I find it appalling that people in America think its okay for the federal government to vaccinate you by force...going door to door....they can limit your access to public school or public buildings but they have no right to come to your door with a needle....

I find it appalling that people don't give two shits about their fellow Americans and don't care about doing one damned thing to protect your neighbors from COVID.

Elderly more sickly people with compromised immune systems even after getting the vaccine (if they are able to) are still at risk. You also have young children with immune deficiency diseases or are taking medications that compromise their immune systems. Others are allergic to the vaccine or the ingredients within and cannot take it.

Then there are the brain dead zombies who don't listen to common sense and refuse to get vaccinated. I consider them expendable considering their condition is mostly self inflicted.

In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PROG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

shshxbddd.jpeg

mmmmxddd.jpeg

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

Why did they do it?

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PORG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

New variants develop by ITERATION. Delta specifically is a variant that first showed up in India...you know, that country with a huge population, almost no vaccination that is a raging pandemic epicenter.

Did they cancel out natural, heart & lung deaths too? How about the flu, was that canceled out there too?

Here we go with that crazy bullshit again.

~600,000 more people died last year over and above expected mortality. This is as clear of a statistical spike as 9/11 in New York City.

Can you think of ANYTHING that happened over the last year that would cause that?
link

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

Why did they do it?

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PORG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

New variants develop by ITERATION. Delta specifically is a variant that first showed up in India...you know, that country with a huge population, almost no vaccination that is a raging pandemic epicenter.

Did they cancel out natural, heart & lung deaths too? How about the flu, was that canceled out there too?

Here we go with that crazy bullshit again.

~600,000 more people died last year over and above expected mortality. This is as clear of a statistical spike as 9/11 in New York City.

Can you think of ANYTHING that happened over the last year that would cause that?
link

Excess-Deaths4.jpg

March 2020 - March 2021 Table with 586,000 deaths above upper bound of expectancy:

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

How many of them DON'T have any comorbidities, Mr. Statmaster?

Here with go with that bs again.

There are conditions that make people more succeptable to dying from Covid-19 (and if you have those you esp need to get vaccinated). In no way do comorbidities mean that it wasn't Covid-19 that you died from.

Having diabetes and a prior history of cadiovascular desease does not preclude your death from being caused by Covid-19.

Last edited:

Elderly more sickly people with compromised immune systems even after getting the vaccine (if they are able to) are still at risk. You also have young children with immune deficiency diseases or are taking medications that compromise their immune systems. Others are allergic to the vaccine or the ingredients within and cannot take it.

Then there are the brain dead zombies who don't listen to common sense and refuse to get vaccinated. I consider them expendable considering their condition is mostly self inflicted.

Remind us again, what's the mortality rate? Oh that's right, less than 1% when you weed out the BS. That and the flu was canceled, you know, which kills people too? Neat how the shot "lessons the pain all variants". In other terms, WTF did they cocktail up that suddenly fixes all variants, that sounds like something new to me, and in less than a year too? I'm going to call BS, and call double BS when they tell people they need this cure annually, which last I knew is likely. In other terms, somebody lyin', which is what they've done since the day it hit. Actually since the day it didn't hit ;) good chance I had it Dec. 2019. If so, shit, seems to me I have the best tolerance naturally, without a sales pitch.

Forum List

Back