Stand up if you haven't been vaccinated.

Vaccine or?

• Fuck their "vaccines", don't have one.

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • I was or will soon be forced into a vaccine due peer pressure, economics and/or travel

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • I gladly took their vaccine.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I gladly took their vaccine and am open to more to come (which is likely)

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
I find it appalling that people don't give two shits about their fellow Americans and don't care about doing one damned thing to protect your neighbors from COVID
If you are vaccinated you are "protected" and you are no less protected if someone is not....its none of Joe's business or anyone else's....

I find it appalling that people don't give two shits about their fellow Americans and don't care about doing one damned thing to protect your neighbors from COVID
If you are vaccinated you are "protected" and you are no less protected if someone is not....its none of Joe's business or anyone else's....
Not everyone can get vaccinated. And yes, public health policy is everyone's business.

WTH_Progs?
Apart from your conspiracy theories, you not good a grammar as you suggest. I know your wrong.
When opponents focus on grammar, the profile pics etc, it indicates they have no constructive debate to refute.

Can you my check my spelling. I wouldn't want to torture your brain with thought.

You sure you not good a grammar should lesson me not good a grammar on grammar?

"You're not good" not "you not good" and "you're wrong", not "your" wrong.

Why are you focusing on grammar projecting that BS on me for? Where did me not good a grammar suggest me a good at grammar, and until now, where did me not good a grammar suggest you not good a grammar?

You're not going to find it, pretend is fun huh PROG? What a neat fairy tale you told.

Last edited:
Not everyone can get vaccinated. And yes, public health policy is everyone's business.
We had that fight already...we freedom lovers and privacy advocates won that battle back when AIDS broke out...don't let government claw back that power because of a stupid virus...the federal government needs to back off...we gave up way too many freedoms because of a virus....

In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

Boy do I have a lot of suspicions.....

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PORG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

209094916_2971186359867447_2548187380153156338_n.jpg

Umm duh, vaccinated people do not breed the virus.

New variants develop by ITERATION. Delta specifically is a variant that first showed up in India...you know, that country with a huge population and almost no vaccination that has become a raging pandemic epicenter by the start of summer.

Actually vaccinated people do breed the virus, just not as well.
And variants can't mutate that quickly, so it is just natural selection of long existing old mutations.

We had that fight already...we freedom lovers and privacy advocates won that battle back when AIDS broke out...don't let government claw back that power because of a stupid virus...the federal government needs to back off...we gave up way too many freedoms because of a virus....
:alcoholic:

View attachment 509762

So if a person is unvaccinated does that mean they're not using rubbers?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and musci vids in response to serious policy discussion.

You're so mature :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Yes I am. Thats why I'm not clowning around like you conspiracy pedling fools and got my ass vaccinanted.

Go to any hospital, who is suffering there with Covid-19 complications? 99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

Normally yes, but not true with a vaccine unapproved by the FDA because it only had a few months of testing.
Since it is only the immune system over reaction that is deadly, then an experiment with the immune system is not likely a very good idea. Nor does the actual inventor of mRNA vaccine, Dr. Robert Malone, approve of the covid-19 vaccine. As he sees it, the corona spike protein used as the trigger device, is not well attached and can come loose, causing where ever it ends up, to become targeted by the immune system.

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and musci vids in response to serious policy discussion.

Yes I am. Thats why I'm not clowning around like you conspiracy pedling fools and got my ass vaccinanted.

Go to any hospital, who is suffering there with Covid-19 complications? 99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

Normally yes, but not true with a vaccine unapproved by the FDA because it only had a few months of testing.
Since it is only the immune system over reaction that is deadly, then an experiment with the immune system is not likely a very good idea. Nor does the actual inventor of mRNA vaccine, Dr. Robert Malone, approve of the covid-19 vaccine. As he sees it, the corona spike protein used as the trigger device, is not well attached and can come loose, causing where ever it ends up, to become targeted by the immune system.

It's extremely debatable to say that Malone is the 'inventor' of the mRNA vaccine, I know on wingnut websites he has to be the inventor because of their confirmation bias.

No legitimate scientists agree with him about the spike protein.

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

Vaccine complication risks are tiny compared to the much more common complications a Covid-19 infection can cause.

We've had 160 million people fully vaccinated in US over the past half a year, with very few complication cases. What the hell else do you need to feel secure?

Last edited:

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

It's extremely debatable to say that Malone is the 'inventor' of the mRNA vaccine, I know on wingnut websites he has to be the inventor because of their confirmation bias.

That is not true.
All legitimate scientists have said the vaccine has unknown dangers due to so little testing.
It is not like an actual real virus was used, so the opportunities for something to go wrong are astronomical in comparison with something organic.

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

...what I've just said is a simple fact of the matter.

99% of people still ending up in the hospital with Covid are unvaccinated - thats just simple record not open to opinion. So you have to be slightly wrong in the head to still to this try to deny that it works.

That is very contradictory.
First of all, those dying the most are those with compromised immune systems, and they can NOT be vaccinated or it would kill them.

I had the Moderna, and the 2nd shot nearly killed me.
I was sick for 3 weeks, and still have headaches from it.

But the MAIN point is that epidemics normally only last a few months, but by "flattening the curve" we have deliberately prevented the epidemic from ever being able to end.
So then the discussion of vaccines is irrelevant, since we should have just let the epidemic end last March, naturally.

Rigby5
Will be fine???
Ask those 600k who died if they would like to try it.
You have to be kidding?
How about those 300k who thought God would protect them. Would they reject it still if the could? .

Do you ever read anything you say?

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

That is not true.
All legitimate scientists have said the vaccine has unknown dangers due to so little testing.
It is not like an actual real virus was used, so the opportunities for something to go wrong are astronomical in comparison with something organic.

Great, find a source and post that "all legitimate scientists have said the vaccine has unknown dangers" and I would add that outweigh the danger of the virus.

Good luck on that.

WTH_Progs?
As I said, you have nothing.
Lecture me all you like but for an American to be educating others on the English language, don't make me vomit.

Neat story, it changes as we go along, for appearances. You learned that from fellow PROGS, am I right?

Rigby5
Will be fine???
Ask those 600k who died if they would like to try it.
You have to be kidding?
How about those 300k who thought God would protect them. Would they reject it still if the could? .

Do you ever read anything you say?

Do you understand anything about epidemiology?
If we had not "flattened the curve" and prevented the epidemic from ending, then it would have been over last March, with fewer than 60k deaths.

The vaccine was unnecessary.
The epidemic should have only lasted 2 months at most, normally.
And since its no endemic to humans, it can't come back.

Forum List

Back