Stand up if you haven't been vaccinated.

Vaccine or?

• Fuck their "vaccines", don't have one.

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • I was or will soon be forced into a vaccine due peer pressure, economics and/or travel

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • I gladly took their vaccine.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I gladly took their vaccine and am open to more to come (which is likely)

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

Umm duh, vaccinated people do not breed the virus.

View attachment 509762

So if a person is unvaccinated does that mean they're not using rubbers?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and musci vids in response to serious policy discussion.

You're so mature :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Yes I am. Thats why I'm not clowning around like you conspiracy pedling fools and got my ass vaccinanted.

Go to any hospital, who is suffering there with Covid-19 complications? 99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

If you are quite old, obese, with diabetes and maybe one or two other co-morbities, say congestive heart failure and high blood pressure then I would say the vaccines are a great bet for you.

If you are younger and healthy you probably don't need it and risk a vaccine side effect.

If you are quite young and healthy as a horse and getting vaccinated I have no idea what you're doing.

If you are younger and healthy you probably don't need it and risk a vaccine side effect.
The Delta variant has been reported affecting "healthy" people in their fifties far more than the original virus
If you are quite young and healthy as a horse and getting vaccinated I have no idea what you're doing.
Being proactive and careful

Sue...for my part I hope you DON'T get vaccinated. I certainly won't miss you nor probably will your family

In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

Boy do I have a lot of suspicions.....

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PROG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

209094916_2971186359867447_2548187380153156338_n.jpg
It's not a vaccine... it's an Intelligence Test.

Fail... to get vaccinated... and you run a much greater risk of Nature de-selecting you.

Given that new cases of the nasty Delta Variant are falling almost entirely upon the necks of the un-vaccinated... well... that Natural Selection is already here.

There are, indeed, folks who cannot (or dare not) get vaccinated due to medical conditions or concerns, but, beyond that unfortunate cohort...

For those who make a conscious choice NOT to get vaccinated... and for the Fruit Loops who think it's all a Kornspiracy... any misfortunate is on your heads.
There are numerous reasons not to take the jab, not just the lack of long term studies. Additional reasons include:
- unregulated profit motive results in unsafe products.
- vax makers have a long history of fines, penalties, and criminality.
- the silencing of any voices opposing vaccines indicates something
- no vax has ever been successful against corona viruses.
- full indemnity from lawsuits given vax makers.
- 99.9% of people survive COVID-19.
- reports of deaths caused by the vax are being silenced and ignored.
- doctors who promote vitamins and supplements for curing Covid-19 patients lose their license, removed from social media, and are attacked.

If this is news to you, please admit you’re uninformed.

5 questions to ask your friends who plan to get the Covid vaccine

WTF?

Pharma companies....unregulated?

Companies generating revenue means unsafe product?

Where do you get this crackpot nonsense?
Your deceitful attempt at denigrating my post is noted.

Apparently you aren’t aware that the vax makers have indemnity from Uncle, should their jab cause harm. Now couple that with the enormous profits they’re making off the jab, and you have a situation ripe for problems. Are you aware that some vax CEOs have recently become billionaires?

If you STILL think big pharma is heavily regulated by Uncle, you’re about 50 years behind the times. The FDA and CDC are essentially subsidiaries of big pharma.

Please tell me know this? I hate willful ignorance.

New variants develop by ITERATION. Delta specifically is a variant that first showed up in India...you know, that country with a huge population and almost no vaccination that has become a raging pandemic epicenter by the start of summer.
So, are 60% of new cases in Israel - ALL FOUND IN VACCINATED citizens, not "Iteration"? You people have been responsible for millions of dead, globally, because of your paranoia and willingness to behave like terrified children while the marginal poor in the third world began dying from STARVATION because of the displacements in the global economy. Haven't you engaged in enough EVIL? What next? Are really ready to set up gulags for Americans who refuse to play your game?

The Delta variant has been reported affecting "healthy" people in their fifties far more than the original virus
Being proactive and careful

Sue...for my part I hope you DON'T get vaccinated. I certainly won't miss you nor probably will your family

People with sickened souls go to my ignore list

Welcome to it

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and musci vids in response to serious policy discussion.

Yes I am. Thats why I'm not clowning around like you conspiracy pedling fools and got my ass vaccinanted.

Go to any hospital, who is suffering there with Covid-19 complications? 99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

How many of them DON'T have any comorbidities, Mr. Statmaster?

Here with go with that bs again.

There are conditions that make people more succeptable to dying from Covid-19 (and if you have those you esp need to get vaccinated). In no way do comorbidities mean that it wasn't Covid-19 that you died from.

Having diabetes and a prior history of cadiovascular desease does not preclude your death from being caused by Covid-19.

Nearly all the deaths from the FauxiFlu are over 75 and/or have comorbirities, like diabetes, heart disease, pulmonary dysfunction, etcetera....This is a fact and you hysterical scaremongers cannot deny it.

I had the virus. I have the antibodies. Leftists still insist I get the vaccine. So sad.

Nothing lasts forever.

In the article above about 5-7 months with mild cases.
Per the Cleveland Clinic there is no benefit from the vaccine (if you have the antibodies)
and maybe not forever but we don't know and we don't know how long the vaccine lasts or it's long term impact. Mild cases I can live with.
The study is preprint and not peer reviewed. These studies shouldn't be released until they've received some scrutiny first otherwise people use them like weapons to pretend like they know what they're talking about. preprint studies are a scam.

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

How many of them DON'T have any comorbidities, Mr. Statmaster?

Here with go with that bs again.

There are conditions that make people more succeptable to dying from Covid-19 (and if you have those you esp need to get vaccinated). In no way do comorbidities mean that it wasn't Covid-19 that you died from.

Having diabetes and a prior history of cadiovascular desease does not preclude your death from being caused by Covid-19.

Nearly all the deaths from the FauxiFlu are over 75 and/or have comorbirities, like diabetes, heart disease, pulmonary dysfunction, etcetera....This is a fact and you hysterical scaremongers cannot deny it.

Accusations are flying around that China was developing a virus to reduce the number of elderly in their own starving nation....if the China loving people of America think that China wouldn't do such a thing...think again.....

I had the virus. I have the antibodies. Leftists still insist I get the vaccine. So sad.

Nothing lasts forever.

Per the Cleveland Clinic there is no benefit from the vaccine (if you have the antibodies)
and maybe not forever but we don't know and we don't know how long the vaccine lasts or it's long term impact. Mild cases I can live with.
The study is preprint and not peer reviewed. These studies shouldn't be released until they've received some scrutiny first otherwise people use them like weapons to pretend like they know what they're talking about. preprint studies are a scam.

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Cleveland Clinic study suggests​

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection.

Interestingly, no significant difference in COVID-19 incidence was observed between previously infected and currently unvaccinated participants, previously infected and currently vaccinated participants, and previously uninfected and currently vaccinated participants.

Importantly, not a single incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection was observed in previously infected participants with or without vaccination.

My point is. I would like to wait another 6-8 weeks and see if more data comes out as I have the antibodies. Why is that wrong in the eyes of leftists? Why must I get vaccinated today? Do tell.

Thank you

Nothing lasts forever.

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Cleveland Clinic study suggests​

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection.

Interestingly, no significant difference in COVID-19 incidence was observed between previously infected and currently unvaccinated participants, previously infected and currently vaccinated participants, and previously uninfected and currently vaccinated participants.

Importantly, not a single incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection was observed in previously infected participants with or without vaccination.

My point is. I would like to wait another 6-8 weeks and see if more data comes out as I have the antibodies. Why is that wrong in the eyes of leftists? Why must I get vaccinated today? Do tell.

Thank you
Once again, it's a preprint and not peer reviewed so it doesn't carry a lot of weight.

antibodies for mild cases last about 5-7 months. It's not forever and does your link even address that?

In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

Boy do I have a lot of suspicions.....

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PROG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

209094916_2971186359867447_2548187380153156338_n.jpg
No 'shot' for me Thanks..

Nothing lasts forever.

Thank you
Once again, it's a preprint and not peer reviewed so it doesn't carry a lot of weight.

antibodies for mild cases last about 5-7 months. It's not forever and does your link even address that?
I have had my antibodies since last March. We don't know how long antibodies last. Therein lies the rub. It was the Cleveland Clinic not some podunk place and my MD recommends I wait as well. He said the antibodies could be forever, they don't know. Mine have been there for 16 months now. How do you explain that? And they have not declined per the American Red Cross, where I donate.

Nothing lasts forever.

Thank you

I have had my antibodies since last March. We don't know how long antibodies last. Therein lies the rub. It was the Cleveland Clinic not some podunk place and my MD recommends I wait as well. He said the antibodies could be forever, they don't know. Mine have been there for 16 months now. How do you explain that? And they have not declined per the American Red Cross, where I donate.

Your personal story doesn't interest me since I don't consider you credible.

Oh, why is the Cleveland Clinic above peer review? Nobody else is.

Nothing lasts forever.

Thank you

LOL - I've been posting snapshots of my donations and antibody test results for months. You're not interested because you cannot outdebate me. My personal story is relevant because it impacts me. I have helped save the lives of 96 people. With my donations. You?

Peers may review it but the Cleveland Clinic is one of the best hospitals in the world. Dismissing their findings is silly but not for a dumb leftist aka you.

Nothing lasts forever.

Thank you

LOL - I've been posting snapshots of my donations and antibody test results for months. You're not interested because you cannot outdebate me. My personal story is relevant because it impacts me. I have helped save the lives of 96 people. With my donations. You?

Peers may review it but the Cleveland Clinic is one of the best hospitals in the world. Dismissing their findings is silly but not for a dumb leftist aka you.
I simply don't trust you as a source. Sorry.

I don't have an issue with the Cleveland Clinic, but their study should be peer reviewed. What about mild cases of Covid where the body's response didn't produce a lot of antibodies?

Nothing lasts forever.

Thank you
A. That study has not been peer reviewed

B. They note that previous symptomatic covid does appear to give significant protection but they don't know for how long

C. They are primarily concerned about PRIORITY regarding what they consider a scarce resource

You've had it? Good for you

Those that have not and refuse the vaccine are at risk

Nothing lasts forever.

Thank you

I simply don't trust you as a source. Sorry.

I don't have an issue with the Cleveland Clinic, but their study should be peer reviewed. What about mild cases of Covid where the body's response didn't produce a lot of antibodies?
Don't be sorry. I am speaking only for me.

Forum List

Back