Star Wars actress slams Trump Supporters to ensure she has a scapegoat when it bombs.

Only the brainwashed make everything political... A few Nut Job Democrats and 2/3 of Republicans.... She's English and 90% of Europeans think Trump is total crap...
Only the brainwashed give a shit about what other countries think.

But, hey, good to see you recognizing that your fellow liberal is brainwashed.
Not so mention she wasn't talking about Europeans. She CLEARLY stated Trump supporters.

Because of her ignorant mouth I will not pay to see the movie and I won't be the only one.
Everywhere else in the world LOL that will pack them in.... Except only You brainwashed functional morons decide everything depending on whether they agree with your crap propaganda or not.... Not having a grip is part of being a brainwashed functional moron....
...says the guy kissing a wealthy woman's ass because she believes the same propaganda you do.
Yes yes what law enforcement and all journalists and 90% of the people around the world think is crazy, only your bought off high school grad ex Coke head pundits know the truth. you are an unbelievable chump of the greedy idiot rich and live on an imaginary planet. Everything you know is wrong.

Only the brainwashed make everything political... A few Nut Job Democrats and 2/3 of Republicans.... She's English and 90% of Europeans think Trump is total crap...

only the brainwashed like you don't give a damn about what anybody thinks including law enforcement journalists etcetera around the world and everywhere outside your bubble of Bologna. The point is she'll make money thinking Trump is a idiot...
I'll start giving a shit what they think about my country when they start giving a shit what I think about theirs.

Meanwhile, the wealthy get wealthier...and it's okay with you, because they have the correct Groupthink.
no one in the real world gives a crap about what you think, everything you know is wrong and you are brainwashed functional moron, ignoramus.the GOP does nothing but give tax cuts to the rich and screw everybody else over. Under Reagan tax rates the last 35 years, we have gotten the worst inequality ever and the worst upward Mobility ever. Democrats want to raise taxes on the rich and invest in Americans and America for a change. What the hell are you talkin about you goddamn idiot. oops brainwashed functional goddamn idiot....obviously it's okay with you you keep voting for the assholes and believing their crap propaganda. I caramba poor America....

Last edited:

only the brainwashed like you don't give a damn about what anybody thinks including law enforcement journalists etcetera around the world and everywhere outside your bubble of Bologna. The point is she'll make money thinking Trump is a idiot...

She would make vastly more, if she did not spend her off time, attacking her customers.

Hollywood has gone incredibly stupid. That they are still making money, is a primarily a testimony to the lack of competition.
Fig farking deal. She answered the question the way 90% of the world does. As a foreigner she doesn't know about the brainwash... Neither does the narrator of this.

It is a big deal. It has huge cultural and political and economic implications across vast swaths of our society and economy.

I like that instead of arguing that I was wrong, you argued that the vast majority of the world disagrees with me.

If the vast majority of the world is operating under a mistaken view of reality, that is worth discussing.

Unless, you WANT the world to be fucked up. Which would fit with the observed actions of lefties like yourself.
Of course you were wrong. nobody in the real world agrees with you or any of your alternative facts that have no evidence behind them except garbage propaganda repeated endlessly.

She would make vastly more, if she did not spend her off time, attacking her customers.

Hollywood has gone incredibly stupid. That they are still making money, is a primarily a testimony to the lack of competition.
Fig farking deal. She answered the question the way 90% of the world does. As a foreigner she doesn't know about the brainwash... Neither does the narrator of this.
You can keep sucking foreigner ass, but they still hate you.

At least try to have a little self-respect.

Not so mention she wasn't talking about Europeans. She CLEARLY stated Trump supporters.

Because of her ignorant mouth I will not pay to see the movie and I won't be the only one.
Everywhere else in the world LOL that will pack them in.... Except only You brainwashed functional morons decide everything depending on whether they agree with your crap propaganda or not.... Not having a grip is part of being a brainwashed functional moron....
...says the guy kissing a wealthy woman's ass because she believes the same propaganda you do.
Yes yes what law enforcement and all journalists and 90% of the people around the world think is crazy, only your bought off high school grad ex Coke head pundits know the truth. you are an unbelievable chump of the greedy idiot rich and live on an imaginary planet. Everything you know is wrong.
For the last time, Frank, I don't want the shit you're eating. I don't believe you when you say it tastes good.

I'll start giving a shit what they think about my country when they start giving a shit what I think about theirs.

Meanwhile, the wealthy get wealthier...and it's okay with you, because they have the correct Groupthink.
no one in the real world gives a crap about what you think, everything you know is wrong and you are brainwashed functional moron, ignoramus.the GOP does nothing but give tax cuts to the rich and screw everybody else over. Under Reagan tax rates the last 35 years, we have gotten the worst inequality ever and the worst upward Mobility ever. Democrats want to raise taxes on the rich and invest in Americans and America for a change. What the hell are you talkin about you goddamn idiot. oops brainwashed functional goddamn idiot....obviously it's okay with you you keep voting for the assholes and believing their crap propaganda. I caramba poor America....
I'd tell you to get the fuck out, but you're too chickenshit to move to a country with the system you want.

Then there are those like me who have never shown interest enough to even sit through a Star Wars film. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It is a big deal. It has huge cultural and political and economic implications across vast swaths of our society and economy.

I like that instead of arguing that I was wrong, you argued that the vast majority of the world disagrees with me.

If the vast majority of the world is operating under a mistaken view of reality, that is worth discussing.

Unless, you WANT the world to be fucked up. Which would fit with the observed actions of lefties like yourself.
Of course you were wrong. nobody in the real world agrees with you or any of your alternative facts that have no evidence behind them except garbage propaganda repeated endlessly.

Trump ran on a platform of better trade and immigration policy.

And people like you and the actress reacted with hysterical panic, screaming that he would cause nuclear war and economic collapse.

While, we are half way though his first term, and the economy is fine and there have been no nuclear explosions.

So, seems like the rest of the world, are the ones that full of garbage propaganda.

And people like you and the actress reacted with hysterical panic, screaming that he would cause nuclear war and economic collapse.

While, we are half way though his first term, and the economy is fine and there have been no nuclear explosions.

So, seems like the rest of the world, are the ones that full of garbage propaganda.
Congratulations on not wrecking the economy or the world. And of course I never heard anything like that nor did I think anything like that. You have to listen to Fox noise and rush to get that crap, cherry picking the morons that we have a few of.... And you have an entire party of LOL....

Congratulations on not wrecking the economy or the world. And of course I never heard anything like that nor did I think anything like that. You have to listen to Fox noise and rush to get that crap, cherry picking the morons that we have a few of.... And you have an entire party of LOL....

The point is that your hysteria was bullshit then, and it is bullshit now. It is always bullshit, but people rarely call you on it.

And I am sick and tired of your fucktards pretending to be too stupid to understand the simplest of points.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ACTING RETARDED, MAKES YOU LOOK RETARDED?

I'd tell you to get the fuck out, but you're too chickenshit to move to a country with the system you want.
Brilliant comment, brain-washed functional moron nativist a******. Unless you're a doctor or millionaire you can't move anywhere anyway. My family had a bar in Spain and you can't do that unless you marry a European. Love it or leave it is so stupid it's ridiculous and very fitting for you... Read something and get some reality.

These actors and actresses are so fucking stupid. 2 weeks till launch and she throws a bomb in the screening room.
Simply unbelievable that someone could be so short sighted just to make a political point.

Does this mean you will not be going to the movie?

Nope. Besides, I already purchased the ticket. Not that I would have stopped going to see it regardless of what she says.

The point is that your hysteria was bullshit then, and it is bullshit now. It is always bullshit, but people rarely call you on it.

And I am sick and tired of your fucktards pretending to be too stupid to understand the simplest of points.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ACTING RETARDED, MAKES YOU LOOK RETARDED?
No hysteria here ever, I just wish the Trump would be a smart New York City business man instead of a brainwashed fool like all the rest of you.... He has done nothing constructive. Except this Hospital transparency on cost. Very surprising and I suppose you never heard about that LOL....

Except this Hospital transparency on cost.
...which is going to have some negative effects. For one, insurance companies will use this to restrict their networks. Second, those needing emergency care are often not in a position to "shop" for services. What happens when you receive life saving care while unconscious, and insurance companies argue that they can lower the settlement amount due to your receiving care at "inflated prices", compared to another option in your area? Yes, it sounds absurd, but that's a profit issue, and all ethics and morals are moot, when it comes to profit. You can expect the lawsuits to start flying in the next few years, as networks are restricted and/or settlement amounts capped/reduced for the "more expensive" provuders.

One could argue that this would then lead to competition among providers, benefitting the insured and the insurers. But, why would it? Medical debt is already the number one cause of bankruptcy.

Except this Hospital transparency on cost.
...which is going to have some negative effects. For one, insurance companies will use this to restrict their networks. Second, those needing emergency care are often not in a position to "shop" for services. What happens when you receive life saving care while unconscious, and insurance companies argue that they can lower the settlement amount due to your receiving care at "inflated prices", compared to another option in your area? Yes, it sounds absurd, but that's a profit issue, and all ethics and morals are moot, when it comes to profit. You can expect the lawsuits to start flying in the next few years, as networks are restricted and/or settlement amounts capped/reduced for the "more expensive" provuders.

One could argue that this would then lead to competition among providers, benefitting the insured and the insurers. But, why would it? Medical debt is already the number one cause of bankruptcy.
Of course you have to have transparency before you can have competition and regulation for that matter. This has been a GOP scam forever. Medical bankruptcies has gone down hugely since Obamacare added a cap on out-of-pocket costs etc etc. But that is only the beginning it has to be tinkered with forever like everywhere else. Actually it is a basic framework and needs a lot of tinkering, not sabotage and obstruction and repeal like the GOP is up to. Only the brain wash makes this mess possible.

Of course you have to have transparency before you can have competition and regulation for that matter.
Yes, and I am not arguing that only negative effects will result. Regulation? As in...price controls? Hahaha...do you foresee most of congress being whisked away into the void forever? Because price controls aren't happening. That's part and parcel of our political system, wherein the power lies with the money, not with the people.

Well I tired of Star wars movies about 30 movies ago....can you say "OVER DONE"....but now I will make sure no one I know pays to see it....
First learn to count ! Second I hope you are successfull in your quest in preventing your buddies form seeing it. That way the rest of us will be sittinjg with a better group of people as we watch.

Of course you have to have transparency before you can have competition and regulation for that matter.
Yes, and I am not arguing that only negative effects will result. Regulation? As in...price controls? Hahaha...do you foresee most of congress being whisked away into the void forever? Because price controls aren't happening. That's part and parcel of our political system, wherein the power lies with the money, not with the people.
That is the Republican system. Regulation like putting a limit on profit has already been done by the Democrats. Obamacare limits the amount of money insurers can spend on non medical Care....and that sir is the only thing they have been able to pass along with the stimulus in the last 50 years.

Regulation like putting a limit on profit has already been done by the Democrats.
Kinda. The limit is a percentage of premiums paid. Higher premiums and higher cost of medical care mean higher profits for insurance companies, all else being equal. While this was a good measure, it is dulled by lack of price controls.

Forum List

Back