🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Star Wars: Rogue One, trailer released today...is there anyone with an original idea today?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So......another star wars movie....another Death Star movie.......this one is about the mission to get the plans that Luke uses to blow up the original death star........wow.......an entire galaxy of adventures, the freedom to act without George Lucas mucking it up......and that is the best they can come up with......

Sad.

Just be glad you were not born 2870

Probably remaking star wars and superman for the 165,000 th time

But Rocky 14967 comes out 2871 :)

If Hollywood didn't have origin stories from other writers from the 70s.....would they have any original thoughts?

Looks fucking awesome to me:

2aguy are you just mad because this one has a girl in it too?

So......another star wars movie....another Death Star movie.......this one is about the mission to get the plans that Luke uses to blow up the original death star........wow.......an entire galaxy of adventures, the freedom to act without George Lucas mucking it up......and that is the best they can come up with......

Sad.

I'm not so sure they have as much autonomy as you seem to believe. Even if Lucas isn't controlling tginfs, the fanbase expects a certain amout of "purity" in the storyline. They're interedted in the backstory to what they've already seen as much as breaking new ground.

Let's face when you have Hollywood that has been making movies for what 100 years now it gets pretty tough to come up with an idea someone hasn't already done.

Just rented star wars...

Just thought of something, why do the storm troopers wear body armor anyways?

It don't do anything against lasers and light sabers ....

I just hope she's gay and believes in man made global warming on tatooine

I hope not, because all you fucking sensitive assholes will obsess over it and try to ruin the movie for us reasonable people.

Hmm... actually... come to think of it maybe I do want that to happen, because it'll piss you off and other assholes like you. And that would amuse me somewhat.

I hope not, because all you fucking sensitive assholes will obsess over it and try to ruin the movie for us reasonable people.

Hmm... actually... come to think of it maybe I do want that to happen, because it'll piss you off and other assholes like you. And that would amuse me somewhat.

I'm a sensitive asshole? Do they have super soft toilet paper for that?

I'm a sensitive asshole? Do they have super soft toilet paper for that?

Do they? I wouldn't know.

What brand do you buy? You might want to share it with 2aguy.

You should see all the outrage on facebook. People are whining that the hero is a woman, or a white woman, or a heterosexual white woman. People are nuts.

I'm just tired of the death star.....the lack of story telling ability is not surprising.....but come on..........how many times are they going to use that thing?

I'm just tired of the death star.....the lack of story telling ability is not surprising.....but come on..........how many times are they going to use that thing?

The last film was a bridge from the old continuity to the new one. They wanted it to be as seamless as possible. So they made the first starwars film again. Beat for beat. It was plenty of fun...if a bit well worn.

Rogue One is a unique film with a unique story. Its between films, this time between 3 and 4. It will obviously have elements of both. But the style, tale and characters appear overwhelmingly original. With the story drawing only a setting to set the table for the film.

I'm fairly optimistic.

Forum List

Back