Starbucks Communications Director forced off Twitter

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Starbucks exec deletes Twitter account after RaceTogether backlash Daily Mail Online
Gee his campaign to discuss race relations with the barristas didn't work out so well.
Corey duBrowa, the company's Senior Vice President of Global Communications, was forced to delete his Twitter account, before re-activating it the next day.

'Last night I felt personally attacked in a cascade of negativity,' he said in a post on Medium. 'I got overwhelmed by the volume and tenor of the discussion, and I reacted'.

Good. Maybe he learned something. Like people don't want a side of social engineering with their lattes.

Let's talk about race! So people do and he doesn't want to talk about it. It never was about race they simply thought theey would drum up some dumbass hashtag and people would flock to buy more coffee.

White people hate talking about race in public. Oh well.

History is a bitch, until we face it and start dealing with it.

It's been dealt with. The vast majority of people wake up each morning and go about their daily routines without giving two shits about race. It's a small minority of people along with an agenda driven media that keeps shoving it in everyone's face and constantly stirring up animosity.

It's been dealt with. The vast majority of people wake up each morning and go about their daily routines without giving two shits about race. It's a small minority of people along with an agenda driven media that keeps shoving it in everyone's face and constantly stirring up animosity.
No it hasnt been dealt with. Thats why people of color think white people are fucking lunatics. You pretend everything is peachy when it isnt.

And you can really tell how much people don't care about race by reading all the super smart remarks on this forum every day.

No it hasnt been dealt with. Thats why people of color think white people are fucking lunatics. You pretend everything is peachy when it isnt.

The fact that he's so adamant that questions of race have been adequately dealt with serves as stark reminder that they haven't.

I don't pretend anything. I'm well aware there are brain damaged imbeciles like you out there.

And you can really tell how much people don't care about race by reading all the super smart remarks on this forum every day.

Because this forum is clearly a scientific representative sample of the 310 million people living in this country. Keep dazzling us with your intellect, brainiac.

I don't pretend anything. I'm well aware there are brain damaged imbeciles like you out there.
You just pretended that the race issue has been dealt with. Make up your mind. Youre not very convincing when you waffle like that.

Because this forum is clearly a scientific representative sample of the 310 million people living in this country. Keep dazzling us with your intellect, brainiac.
Ever heard of a microcosm? There are worse forums like stormfront out there as well.

You're certainly right about that, this forum is anything but a representative cross section of American public opinion. So I wonder why your opinion about that has any value.

Who could possibly argue with this kind of eloquence.

Forum List

Back