Starbucks Employees Mock Customer, Backfires Bigtime.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Well, seeing as the protesters bought coffee from the Starbucks they were protesting........where's the backfire? It could become a new marketing technique.

I'm so old I remember their CEO having all the Barristas push tolerance and compassion.

If Starbucks workers who were reportedly triggered by a customer’s Trump t-shirt would have kept their mockery to themselves they might have been able to avoid an ensuing MEGA-triggering:

D'OH! Starbucks staff's mockery of customer's Trump t-shirt backfired BIG TIME
Those Trump supporters should have taken up the entire store, not bought a thing, trashed the bathrooms, and made it impossible for that Starbucks to sell a single thing until a formal apology was given along with $100 gift cards to all the Trumpers there. OH WAIT! Sorry wrong playbook, that's the liberal snowflake strategy.

I'm so old I remember their CEO having all the Barristas push tolerance and compassion.

If Starbucks workers who were reportedly triggered by a customer’s Trump t-shirt would have kept their mockery to themselves they might have been able to avoid an ensuing MEGA-triggering:

Those Trump supporters should have taken up the entire store, not bought a thing, trashed the bathrooms, and made it impossible for that Starbucks to sell a single thing until a formal apology was given along with $100 gift cards to all the Trumpers there. OH WAIT! Sorry wrong playbook, that's the liberal snowflake strategy.

Instead they went in again and promoted harmony and getting along.

Now who are the better people?

To me, taking your business elsewhere is the best way to stick it to them because at the end of the day, isn't scoring a buck supposed to be the top priority for any company?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, taking your business elsewhere is the best way to stick it to them because at the end of the day, isn't scoring a buck supposed to be the top priority for any company?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The bad PR they have been generating has their sales down. People calling attention to their crap by taking the high road is a great tactic.

They all should have bought the cheapest cup of coffee poured tons of sugar in em and sat there for hours taking up all the tables.
Then all of them stand up on que and dump the coffee on the floor and walk out a la The Boston Tea Party.

Forum List

Back