Starbucks raising pay after federal corporate tax cuts

I guess all the conservative boycotts against Starbuck flamed out
I don't get shit from there because its so damn expensive! Black coffee with sugar is just fine for me! I should go into the local starbucks and ask the manager if she likes Trump now she is getting a raise...bc before she hated him LOL
Wait a minute. If you don’t go to Starbucks how do you know the manager of Starbucks hated Trump?

I guess all the conservative boycotts against Starbuck flamed out
I don't get shit from there because its so damn expensive! Black coffee with sugar is just fine for me! I should go into the local starbucks and ask the manager if she likes Trump now she is getting a raise...bc before she hated him LOL
Wait a minute. If you don’t go to Starbucks how do you know the manager of Starbucks hated Trump?
Was walking around store one day (our starbucks is inside the grocery store here) and starbucks employee who was on break saw my make America great again hat and said hey nice hat,I said yeah I wear it just to piss people off..he says if you really want a reaction go into the starbucks my manager HATES President Trump....LMAO...was hilarious.

"starbucks" --LOL -Lib central

has to really hurt our libtard friends on this board

to see such a thing

--LOL
Of course you take it straight to the gutter. Why do you think liberals like paying taxes? I sure as hell don’t and im called a libtard on a daily basis
too bad so sad
Doesn’t bother me at all

good then stop complaining about it
I’m not. What made you think I was?

"starbucks" --LOL -Lib central

has to really hurt our libtard friends on this board

to see such a thing

--LOL
Of course you take it straight to the gutter. Why do you think liberals like paying taxes? I sure as hell don’t and im called a libtard on a daily basis
too bad so sad
Doesn’t bother me at all

you are the one that was bitching about being called a libtard

MINIMUM WAGE WILL NEVER INCREASE WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT MAKING COMPANIES DO IT....

......RIGHT LIBS?

You economic retards.
how the hell can a price of a gallon of star bucks coffee cost maybe up to five times the cost of a gallon of gas?

too bad so sad
Doesn’t bother me at all

No I wasn’t. Go back and re-read. I was bitching about your reactive and immature response to the OP and your attempt to take the conversation into the partisan gutter.

too bad so sad
Doesn’t bother me at all

No I wasn’t. Go back and re-read. I was bitching about your reactive and immature response to the OP and your attempt to take the conversation into the partisan gutter.

go fuck yourself and quit complaining ya libtard

I'm thinking this law is really working well...

Starbucks is giving its U.S. workers pay raises and stock grants this year, citing recent changes to the tax law.

All employees will soon be able to earn paid sick time off, and the company’s parental leave benefits will include all non-birth parents. Starbucks Corp. said Wednesday that the changes affect about 150,000 full-time, part-time, hourly and salaried employees, most of whom work as baristas or shop managers.

Starbucks gives workers raises, stock grants due to tax law

it's amazing how tax policy works (Market) better than a min wage raise(government)

2 threads in Politics about Starbucks merged.

Doesn’t bother me at all

Are you complaining about me complaining?! Wow that’s rich

--LOL

what a retard you are

i am not complaining about you

i am laughing at your thin skin ya libtard

--LOL

what a retard you are

Excuse me for wanting intellectual substantive debate. Carry on with your childish petty partisan insults if you must. It just makes you look like a hack

Starbucks is a gold mine....always busy..for expensive coffee
I went into there late one night--maybe 8pm and asked for a decaf coffee--the worker looked at me like it might be a problem along with saying ''I'll have to make that''.....???? no shit ..isn't that what you are supposed to do?

The company is the latest to say it's boosting pay or benefits due to the passage of the Republican tax plan, which slashed the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent. Historically low unemployment rates have also meant job seekers can be pickier, and retailers were under pressure to raise wages before the tax changes.

Starbucks raising pay after federal corporate tax cuts

Remember this from their pathetic commie disgraceful jew hero? Fucking wrong again.

The question is if that skinny old pathetic typical CHEAP cocksucking commie knew he was wrong, or is he just that fucking stupid? We know for a fact his followers are that fucking stupid. Especially fat liberal white women.

Don't worry though. We can still boycott that piece of shit corporation. They still vow to hire illegals and not hire veterans.

But don't forget. This is all crumbs to that pathetic skinny elitist multi millionaire kuuunt Pelosi.

Facebook-7a1c2f.png

--LOL

what a retard you are

Excuse me for wanting intellectual substantive debate. Carry on with your childish petty partisan insults if you must. It just makes you look like a hack

you -intellectual --LOL fuck you libtard

I went into there late one night--maybe 8pm and asked for a decaf coffee--the worker looked at me like it might be a problem along with saying ''I'll have to make that''.....???? no shit ..isn't that what you are supposed to do?

a gold mine using the lefts money --LOL

personally i have not had a Starbucks in years

local coffee shops are better

and supports the little guy

a gold mine using the lefts money --LOL

personally i have not had a Starbucks in years

local coffee shops are better

and supports the little guy
the only reason I go is that I have to waste time after dropping the kids off somewhere

Don't usually go to Starbucks, the founder is a bit of an Anti-American jerkoff. But this is good news for employees and their families. If Starbucks keeps this up, i may return as a customer. Good on em. :thup:

Forum List

Back