Stark Diff Between Hysterical Dems and Barr

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
"You lied. And now we know," said Sen. Mazie Hirono, a Hawaii Democrat. "Being attorney general of the United States is a sacred trust. You have betrayed that trust. America deserves better. You should resign."

"We're not in the business of exoneration. We're not in the business of proving they didn't violate the law. I found that whole passage very bizarre," Barr said.

One can only wonder how long it will take Hawaiians to dump Hirono's shrill, uncivil ass.

"You lied. And now we know," said Sen. Mazie Hirono, a Hawaii Democrat. "Being attorney general of the United States is a sacred trust. You have betrayed that trust. America deserves better. You should resign."

"We're not in the business of exoneration. We're not in the business of proving they didn't violate the law. I found that whole passage very bizarre," Barr said.

One can only wonder how long it will take Hawaiians to dump Hirono's shrill, uncivil ass.
As we have seen, dems encourage them.

I don't know if you are aware, but the AG is null and void. He acted like tramps defense attorney. He needs to be impeached.

Since she has a D next to her name, she's good to go. That's the only qualification you need to run for office in Hawaii.

I don't know if you are aware, but the AG is null and void. He acted like tramps defense attorney. He needs to be impeached.

A. Attorneys General don't get impeached

B. If they did, they wouldn't be "impeached" simply because people like you continue to grasp onto a conspiracy theory like your boring, petty lives depended on it.

How bizarre is it Barr wrote his four-page summation of Mueller's conclusions without reading Mueller's underlying evidence?

Sen. Harris gets AG Barr to admit he never even reviewed the underlying evidence in Mueller Report

"California Sen. Kamala Harris used her time in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General William Barr to ask a few key questions about his handling of the Mueller report.

"Utilizing great precision, she peppered Barr with questions and was able to get him to admit something absolutely incredible: the sitting attorney general has not personally reviewed the underlying evidence laid out in the Mueller Report."

In fact, Barr acted in defense of the American people by preempting the Democrats' plan to spin the report to their political advantage.

How bizarre is it Barr wrote his four-page summation of Mueller's conclusions without reading Mueller's underlying evidence?

Sen. Harris gets AG Barr to admit he never even reviewed the underlying evidence in Mueller Report

"California Sen. Kamala Harris used her time in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General William Barr to ask a few key questions about his handling of the Mueller report.

"Utilizing great precision, she peppered Barr with questions and was able to get him to admit something absolutely incredible: the sitting attorney general has not personally reviewed the underlying evidence laid out in the Mueller Report."

If it was Barr's responsibility to sift through the mountains of evidence, which it isn't, you might have got a summation a year from now, along with not seeing the actual report a year and a half from now, at the earliest.
You and your ilk forgot that the Trump Administration ALONE, turned over one million documents to the Mueller investigation which is only one mountain among mountains(plural) of evidence.
We have a multitude of anti-Trump dummies to the left and to the right of us.

If it was Barr's responsibility to sift through the mountains of evidence, which it isn't, you might have got a summation a year from now, along with not seeing the actual report a year and a half from now, at the earliest.
You and your ilk forgot that the Trump Administration ALONE, turned over one million documents to the Mueller investigation which is only one mountain among mountains(plural) of evidence.
It wasn't Barr's responsibility to ignore the underlying evidence before putting out a highly distorted four page letter of Mueller's conclusions, was it? Why did Trump's attorney general then wait four weeks before making Mueller's report available to those who paid for it?
whoyagonnacall-1024x768.jpg

Should Mueller Speak Out About Barr? - The Bulwark

It wasn't Barr's responsibility to ignore the underlying evidence before putting out a highly distorted four page letter of Mueller's conclusions, was it? Why did Trump's attorney general then wait four weeks before making Mueller's report available to those who paid for it?

Prove something or shut up cry baby.

You think that it's Barr's responsibility to REPLICATE a 2+ year 35 million dollar investigation with mountains of evidence.
You and your ilk, no doubt, are unhinged!!

You show your ignorance with each and every post dumbass.

AG's can't be impeached.

Just keep posting your drivel so you can feel fulfilled.

What a waste of air and space your stupid ass is.

You think that it's Barr's responsibility to REPLICATE a 2+ year 35 million dollar investigation with mountains of evidence.
You and your ilk, no doubt, are unhinged!!

That they are.

Barr will begin his investigation into the who, what, where, when and how.

That should be some interesting report and I hope we all get to read it.

Naw, he is Trumps right hand man. You know like Holder. You praised that, go crawl back in your hole. You have absolutely no credibility left after your blindness towards Obama.

You show your ignorance with each and every post dumbass.

AG's can't be impeached.

Just keep posting your drivel so you can feel fulfilled.

What a waste of air and space your stupid ass is.
Why do yall say shit that is easily proven false?

"The U.S. Constitution provides that civil officers of the United States, which would include the U.S. Attorney General, may be impeached by Congress for treason, bribery or high crimes and misdemeanors."

Naw, he is Trumps right hand man. You know like Holder. You praised that, go crawl back in your hole. You have absolutely no credibility left after your blindness towards Obama.
Did that blindness towards Obama include zero indictments and convictions during his whole 8 yrs?

Why has Trump's DOJ been so blind to Obama? Are they afraid of him?

Is he just better and smarter than they are?

The Constitution defines impeachment at the federal level and limits impeachmentto "The President, Vice President, and ALL civil officers of the United States

Barr can be impeached

but hold off on that because he will slowly dig his own grave and take Trump with him

A. Attorneys General don't get impeached

B. If they did, they wouldn't be "impeached" simply because people like you continue to grasp onto a conspiracy theory like your boring, petty lives depended on it.
What's the conspiracy being grasped on to, spell it out please....?

The reason it is not really done is that Cabinet positions are executive branch posts and thus they do serve at the pleasure of the President.

The Constitution defines impeachment at the federal level and limits impeachmentto "The President, Vice President, and ALL civil officers of the United States

Barr can be impeached

but hold off on that because he will slowly dig his own grave and take Trump with him
The problem of both lawless barr and lawless trump could be solved with 1 impeachment, if the R's in the senate had any loyalty to Nation, over Party. :(

Forum List

Back