State Attorneys General File Suit Against OSHA Vaccine Mandate.

Considering there’s a pill now that makes this a mild flu….

State Attorneys General File Suit Against OSHA Vaccine Mandate.

Regardless of all this make believe back and forth litigation THEY will not stop until every man, woman and child on the planet has rolled up or had their sleeves rolled up for them and have been jabbed. We are, planetwide, still in the propaganda/coercion phase of the COVID vax genocide. What comes next is the kid gloves come off and government motherfuckers with guns go door-to-door from sea to shining sea. Of course, I could be wrong. Either way, stay frosty and heavily armed.

Regardless of all this make believe back and forth litigation THEY will not stop until every man, woman and child on the planet has rolled up or had their sleeves rolled up for them and have been jabbed. We are, planetwide, still in the propaganda/coercion phase of the COVID vax genocide. What comes next is the kid gloves come off and government motherfuckers with guns go door-to-door from sea to shining sea. Of course, I could be wrong. Either way, stay frosty and heavily armed.
Vax genocide? You need to lay off the drugs!

Once Youngkin is sworn in Virginia will join the revolution.
I wonder how many votes he got from children? His entitled kid tried to vote illegally twice and went 0 for 2. The election official who caught him is a registered Democrat but not all election officials are Dems.

Forum List

Back