State Department Lied About Hillary's "Health" Recovery

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Wow. Bill Clinton let the truth out of the bag. He says Hillary recovered from her brain issues in 6 months while the State Department lied and stated that it only took 1 month. Why would the State Department lie about something like that? (Unless they have something to hide -- of course):

Bill Clinton reveals it took Hillary 'six months of very serious work to get over' her concussion after accident - so why did State Department claim that she 'fully recovered' a month later
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton suffered a concussion and blood clot in December 2012, for which she was hospitalized for three days
Karl Rove suggested last week that Hillary Clinton is hiding something about her health
On Tuesday Bill Clinton spoke out about his wife's health and said 'there's nothing to' the Republican's claims
Hillary's concussion 'required six months of very serious work to get over,' Bill said. 'It’s something she never low-balled with the American people, never tried to pretend it didn’t happen.'
But the State Department said less than a month after Hillary's accident 'she seems to be fully recovered'

Read more: Bill Clinton reveals it took Hillary 'six months of very serious work to get over' accident | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bill Clinton reveals it took Hillary 'six months of very serious work to get over' accident | Mail Online

Bill Clinton also said she was in perfect health. This is the only president to be impeached for lying. Why would anyone believe him?

BRAINGAZIGATE

We need a special prosecutor!

Defend, never hold anyone accountable unless it's a republican!!!

And you guys wonder why the Democrat party is the fastest dying party in America...

Well, we know now that whatever brain damage Hillary had it took 6 months before she was in "full recovery." But is it possible that her brain is still damaged?

Last edited:
BRAINGAZIGATE

And you guys wonder why the Democrat party is the fastest dying party in America...

Well, we know now that whatever brain damage Hillary had it took 6 months before she was is "full recovery." But is it possible that her brain is still damaged?
I've lost track of how many times I've shown the Right to be on both sides of every issue, no matter what the issue, and Hillary's injury is no exception.

If you remember at the time it happened the mindless drones were programmed to claim that there was nothing wrong with her and she was just faking her injury to avoid testifying. But today is another day and suddenly the worms turn and now the claim is she was so severely damaged that she is not physically able to serve as president.

Bill Clinton also said she was in perfect health. This is the only president to be impeached for lying. Why would anyone believe him?
Clinton has to tell a big one before he feels right with the contraindications of his mind. :rolleyes:

A "concussion" caused by a blood clot is known to everybody else as a "stroke."

I'm sorry Hillary's condition caused her a setback, and I hope she receives the best of care.

I have to laugh at the desperation here. First, she's lying about her blood clot to keep from testifying about Benghazi, now suddenly she has brain damage from it and it's being covered up.

She was released from the hospital after a month and was seemingly fine. Bill Clinton said she need additional rehab to be fully recovered.

IF she decides to run, we'll find out more. At this point it is all speculation.

-Correction: She only spent 3 days in the hospital and not 30 like Rove claimed, I should of researched that before posting it. Regardless, she did have a TBI but that does not mean she got brain damage or that she's not recovered. No matter how long it took.

Last edited:
The Right originally said Hillary was faking her concussion ... remember that?

It seemed like a truly convenient time to have a stroke, mental breakdown, or concussion. The timing was perfect. But now we know that she really did have a brain problem of some sort and that it took a good 6 months of rehab to get through it. I don't know what kind of rehab someone with a brain injury would have to undergo but perhaps it involved a psychiatrist? Whatever the case, I'm glad she's feeling a little better.

Wow. Bill Clinton let the truth out of the bag. He says Hillary recovered from her brain issues in 6 months while the State Department lied and stated that it only took 1 month. Why would the State Department lie about something like that? (Unless they have something to hide -- of course):

Bill Clinton reveals it took Hillary 'six months of very serious work to get over' her concussion after accident - so why did State Department claim that she 'fully recovered' a month later
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton suffered a concussion and blood clot in December 2012, for which she was hospitalized for three days
Karl Rove suggested last week that Hillary Clinton is hiding something about her health
On Tuesday Bill Clinton spoke out about his wife's health and said 'there's nothing to' the Republican's claims
Hillary's concussion 'required six months of very serious work to get over,' Bill said. 'It’s something she never low-balled with the American people, never tried to pretend it didn’t happen.'
But the State Department said less than a month after Hillary's accident 'she seems to be fully recovered'

Read more: Bill Clinton reveals it took Hillary 'six months of very serious work to get over' accident | Mail Online

Bill Clinton reveals it took Hillary 'six months of very serious work to get over' accident | Mail Online

Probably for sympathy, kinda like how she had to dodge all that sniper fire, while ducking and running in Bosnia saving Chelsea's young life?

CaféAuLait;9109292 said:

Probably for sympathy, kinda like how she had to dodge all that sniper fire, while ducking and running in Bosnia saving Chelsea's young life?

Hahaha. Yeah ... like that!

Ricky-Gervais.gif

BRAINGAZIGATE

Well, we know now that whatever brain damage Hillary had it took 6 months before she was in "full recovery." But is it possible that her brain is still damaged?

indeed

she has a history of passing out

somethin is up

The issue I have is that no one is voicing any concern for her health or relief that she's alright. Instead there's a debate about what the issue was and if it will effect her run for President. Remember, Roosevelt was partially paralyzed and Reagan was dealing with the first stages of Alzheimers. I think her health information is her own business and not anyone else's. If it effects her run for the presidency it may come up later. But for now I"d say MYOB.

Okay, let's go into full conspiracy mode. Someone must have given Hillary the concussion on purpose to keep her from testifying in the Benghazi hearings.

Seriously, it was a lucky bump on the head because I doubt she was prepared to testify on what happened in Benghazi. She still isn't ready. It's a bitch when all the lies have been exposed. Must get harder every day to find a way to cover her ass.

I don't know if she has brain damage, but anyone who thinks we know enough about Benghazi sure has some dead brain cells.

The issue I have is that no one is voicing any concern for her health or relief that she's alright. Instead there's a debate about what the issue was and if it will effect her run for President. Remember, Roosevelt was partially paralyzed and Reagan was dealing with the first stages of Alzheimers. I think her health information is her own business and not anyone else's. If it effects her run for the presidency it may come up later. But for now I"d say MYOB.

Well I did mention in an earlier post that I'm glad she's feeling a little bit better but I do believe the voters have the right to know if she's mentally fit to handle the rigors of the Presidency. If she wasn't able to handle the pressures associated with her job as Secretary of State then how can she handle the Presidency? The last thing America needs right now is a weak-minded President. 8 years of Obama will be enough.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back