State Department: Secretary Responsible for Security Failures

DORK?????????????? roflmao Why is it every liberal uses all of these old lame terms??? I'm willing to wager most are old hippies who sit around with a joint toked up their ass half of the time and the other half their stuffing twinkies down their throats. I posted FACTS-- THE TRUTH.. and your butt got hurt.. GET OVER IT.. I don't give a damn what you like or don't like. I hate rap too.

100% guarantee I'm in better shape than you, @ your cheesey twinky comment.

& dont give a fuck what your musical sensibilities are, but thanks for sharing.

I seriously doubt that old man.. Thumb wrestling doesn't count toward aerobic activity.:eusa_shifty:

Yea?

How old am I?

What do I do for a living?

My, you know so much about me :lol:

I've posted pics on here, and helped people with their Health. You don't need to doubt anything except yourself.

That's beneath you. You usually are the voice of reason and your posts are informative and sensible. Leave the attacking to clods like jillian who haven't anything else to contribute here.

I use reason with the reasonable, and vile with the vile. I'm a rapper for christ' sakes, I came from the gutter :tongue:

Not sure if you are really a rapper or what else you might mean by that but like I said, it's not your style.

Not sure I'm really a Rapper?

I just told you that I was.

She has years of observing a Governorship, and 8 years observing a Presidency, and a great Education. I'm pretty sure she's a competent person to be in Government, as corrupt as our Government is anyways.

LMFAO!! Being an observer and a college education and yet these same dumbo's trash Mitt Romney's lack of experience... OMG, you can't make this stuff up.. This is the type of person who votes.. FRIGHTENING.

You just used a strawman argument.

I didn't bash Mitt's experience. Fail. My point was, she knows how Government works. To call her inexperienced is ridiculous, on its face.

Observing is now an accomplishment that propels one toward the Presidency????????????? Bwhahahahahaha No wonder you Zombies voted for the Community Organizer.. Is it any wonder we're knee deep in shit right now?? A community organizer and an observer.. WTG liberals.

LMFAO!! Being an observer and a college education and yet these same dumbo's trash Mitt Romney's lack of experience... OMG, you can't make this stuff up.. This is the type of person who votes.. FRIGHTENING.

I didn't bash Mitt's experience. Fail. My point was, she knows how Government works. To call her inexperienced is ridiculous, on its face.

Observing is now an accomplishment that propels one toward the Presidency????????????? Bwhahahahahaha No wonder you Zombies voted for the Community Organizer.. Is it any wonder we're knee deep in shit right now?? A community organizer and an observer.. WTG liberals.

Oh, is that all she's done>? No, it's not all she's done, thanks though.

No, observing how it all works for 8 years behind the scenes is just a bonus under the belt that most people do not have, including yourself although you seem to think you know better :lol:

At least Hillary didn't talk to the American people as if they are children and tell them to eat their veggies. That much I'll give her.

At least Hillary didn't talk to the American people as if they are children and tell them to eat their veggies. That much I'll give her.

Except for when she did, lol. The health of the Country was basically all she ever talked about.

I use reason with the reasonable, and vile with the vile. I'm a rapper for christ' sakes, I came from the gutter :tongue:

Not sure if you are really a rapper or what else you might mean by that but like I said, it's not your style.

O.K. Like I said, I wasn't sure. Sometimes people claim things here for whatever their reason. So would we know any of your work?

No, observing how it all works for 8 years behind the scenes is just a bonus under the belt that most people do not have, including yourself although you seem to think you know better :lol:

I'm not running for President and listng my experience as: "Obersing my husband and went to college."

I can't stop laughing over here.. It's amazing to observe liberals in action..

I'm not running for President and listng my experience as: "Obersing my husband and went to college."

A liberal is a very emotional creature that has little ability to think ahead. There's a reason why they must accept every damn thing on this planet as good no matter what.

IDIOTS. :eusa_shhh:

O.K. Like I said, I wasn't sure. Sometimes people claim things here for whatever their reason. So would we know any of your work?

My first album was released on 9/1/12. The link, it's a free tape, is in my profile.

It's a cross between Rap, Rock & Acoustic blues. It's pretty genre crossing, but not for people who are adamently closed minded to Rap.

The intro-track is not meant to be a song, btw - it's typical of Rap albums to just have a little 1 minute intro verse like that for people who are unfamiliar.

It's amazing how disengenuous and douchey you are, but do you think it's clever? That's the real question here I mean - is this your actual "hard hitting" stuff, or do we need to stay tuned for when you get really gully on us? :cool:

My first album was released on 9/1/12. The link, it's a free tape, is in my profile.

It's a cross between Rap, Rock & Acoustic blues. It's pretty genre crossing, but not for people who are adamently closed minded to Rap.

The intro-track is not meant to be a song, btw - it's typical of Rap albums to just have a little 1 minute intro verse like that for people who are unfamiliar.

I'll take a look tonight from home.

I'll take a look tonight from home.

Hey, love it or hate it I appreciate anyone taking the time out to check it out, sir!~

I meant to say link is in signature, not profile**

It's amazing how disengenuous and douchey you are, but do you think it's clever? That's the real question here I mean - is this your actual "hard hitting" stuff, or do we need to stay tuned for when you get really gully on us? :cool:

"Douchey?" Is that ebonics?? Perhaps the title of one of your uploaded you tube gems?? I posted a FACTUAL thread with the proof to back it up.. You got your panties all in a wad and screeched like baby whose been lying in a shitty diaper for hours.. As I stated, THE TRUTH HURTS. Go cry to someone else.. you're pathetic.

"Douchey?" Is that ebonics?? Perhaps the title of one of your uploaded you tube gems?? I posted a FACTUAL thread with the proof to back it up.. You got your panties all in a wad and screeched like baby whose been lying in a shitty diaper for hours.. As I stated, THE TRUTH HURTS. You cry to someone else.. you're pathetic.

What's pathetic is using dead bodies as a tool to try to make some who you Politically disagree with (and seemingly hate) look bad. That's pretty pathetic, but maybe you weren't raised right.

I'm not sure douchey is a word, or if it's ebonics - but it seemed fitting given the circumstances. Poetic license, all that jazz.

These things don't like the truth as they can't think critically of their ego driven selves. LOL. This is why they live in their waste.

"Douchey?" Is that ebonics?? Perhaps the title of one of your uploaded you tube gems?? I posted a FACTUAL thread with the proof to back it up.. You got your panties all in a wad and screeched like baby whose been lying in a shitty diaper for hours.. As I stated, THE TRUTH HURTS. You cry to someone else.. you're pathetic.

What's pathetic is using dead bodies as a tool to try to make some who you Politically disagree with (and seemingly hate) look bad. That's pretty pathetic, but maybe you weren't raised right.

I'm not sure douchey is a word, or if it's ebonics - but it seemed fitting given the circumstances. Poetic license, all that jazz.

So glad people like you spend their time uploading songs instead of governing. We can't fix it if we don't know where it broke down. The State Dept is COMPLETELY responsible for providing security to AMERICANS abroad serving in a government capacity at embassies. Our fellow citizens deserve NOTHING LESS.. That the truth offends you doesn[t make a damn.. LIVES DO.. REAL PEOPLE.. These people were sitting ducks.. No protection was provided them.. WARNINGS TO THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION FOR SEVERAL YEARS WERE IGNORED.. I'm done explaining this to some bedwetting ignoramous.

@ G.T.

I like:

IF YOU MATTER TO ME

MIDGET OF A MAN

STANDING BEYOND

I'll listen to it more tonight and I'll pass it along to my daughter.

She's a better critic than I...but I liked what I did hear.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back