State Department: Secretary Responsible for Security Failures

Listen to the LEFTISTS now.. All we've seen is BLAME BOOOOOOOOOOOOSH for 9-11, for Mission Accomplished.. For LIES, WARS, ECONOMY.. and here you snivel like a fuckin 3 year old about FACTS.. TOO DAMN BAD! It is solely the responsibility of this Administration and it's State Dept which HILLARY heads to protect Americans abroad serving in Embassies or government capacities.. That you don't like it doesn't make a good damn!

^ you're a shitty human being, point blank period.

I don't blame Bush for 9/11, but obviously you AGREE that people should seeing as how you made this scummy threaD.

Too bad you don't personally know any of the victims, so you can grow the fuck up about a tragedy or two through pain and experience instead of using it to fulfill the void in your soul to ARGUE ONLINE.

The truth hurts.. go cry on your fellow LEFTIST's shoulders. There was NO PROTECTION for our people.. NONE.. That you care more about your messiah and his Admin than protecting American lives is shameful!! This should have never happened but it did.. This Admin is solely responsible for the protection of their people abroad.

The douche is thick with you.

Perhaps we should elect an actual God, that way whenever anything bad in the world happens, you can actually make thread after thread after thread and it would actually be logically justifiable. You seem to think you could do a better job than these people, but they're where they are in life and you? You're a snivveling and cynical boob on a computer. Strong work in life.

I don't blame Bush for 9/11, but obviously you AGREE that people should seeing as how you made this scummy threaD.

Too bad you don't personally know any of the victims, so you can grow the fuck up about a tragedy or two through pain and experience instead of using it to fulfill the void in your soul to ARGUE ONLINE.

The truth hurts.. go cry on your fellow LEFTIST's shoulders. There was NO PROTECTION for our people.. NONE.. That you care more about your messiah and his Admin than protecting American lives is shameful!! This should have never happened but it did.. This Admin is solely responsible for the protection of their people abroad.

Perhaps we should elect an actual God, that way whenever anything bad in the world happens, you can actually make thread after thread after thread and it would actually be logically justifiable. You seem to think you could do a better job than these people, but they're where they are in life and you? You're a snivveling and cynical boob on a computer. Strong work in life.

I thought you Zombies did elect your god?? He promised to raise the level of the ocean.. What mere mortal can do that?!! I remember seeing MANY leftist lemmings fainting and crying when Obamessiah ran in 2008.. You're just flaming all over the place because your messiah FUCKED UP badly and now we're knee deep in shit and attacked again once more on 9-11.. No amount of liberal screeching can change your ARAB SPRING policy..YOU liberals earned this in spades.. LIE IN IT and take responsibility for once in your miserable lives..

Even when this administration is gone we are going to PAY for their ineptness in the middle east, just like we did for the Clinton administration

Lets just pray it's not another 9/11

vote this administaon OUT PEOPLE

The State Department website plainly acknowledges:

The Secretary of State, and by extension, the Chief of Mission (COM), are responsible for developing and implementing security policies and programs that provide for the protection of all U.S. Government personnel (including accompanying dependents) on official duty abroad. This mission is executed through the Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS). Personal and facility protection are the most critical elements of the DS mission abroad as they directly impact upon the Department’s ability to carry out its foreign policy. With terrorist organizations and coalitions operating across international borders, the threat of terrorism against U.S. interests remains great. Therefore, any U.S. mission overseas can be a target even if identified as being in a low-threat environment.

Hillary asks in her statement yesterday, "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?" The buck stops with you Ms. Clinton and the failed policies of the Obama Admin.

Many forget that she has no experience doing anything. If she wasn't married to B.J. she would be chasing ambulances in Arkansas.

The State Department website plainly acknowledges:

The Secretary of State, and by extension, the Chief of Mission (COM), are responsible for developing and implementing security policies and programs that provide for the protection of all U.S. Government personnel (including accompanying dependents) on official duty abroad. This mission is executed through the Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS). Personal and facility protection are the most critical elements of the DS mission abroad as they directly impact upon the Department’s ability to carry out its foreign policy. With terrorist organizations and coalitions operating across international borders, the threat of terrorism against U.S. interests remains great. Therefore, any U.S. mission overseas can be a target even if identified as being in a low-threat environment.

Hillary asks in her statement yesterday, "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?" The buck stops with you Ms. Clinton and the failed policies of the Obama Admin.

Many forget that she has no experience doing anything. If she wasn't married to B.J. she would be chasing ambulances in Arkansas.

yep, she got her job by being MARRIED to the hound dog..man the EMPTY people they put in to run our country, just like Obama

That's beneath you. You usually are the voice of reason and your posts are informative and sensible. Leave the attacking to clods like jillian who haven't anything else to contribute here.

I thought you Zombies did elect your god?? He promised to raise the level of the ocean.. What mere mortal can do that?!! I remember seeing MANY leftist lemmings fainting and crying when Obamessiah ran in 2008.. You're just flaming all over the place because your messiah FUCKED UP badly and now we're knee deep in shit and attacked again once more on 9-11.. No amount of liberal screeching can change your ARAB SPRING policy..YOU liberals earned this in spades.. LIE IN IT and take responsibility for once in your miserable lives..

No, your partisan cynacism is why you percieve him as anyone's "God," that's all. It's not that hard, at all. You're a hack of a human being, and should just stoppit.

Also - you don't know my politics, dork.

Yeah, this is the first time we've had problems in the Middle East. The first time we've been attacked. It must be Obama's fault.

God damn. Maybe if we didn't have our military in every fucking nook and cranny of their sand they wouldn't be quite so fucking cranky. Maybe if we stopped meddling in the affairs of other countries they wouldn't fucking hate us quite so much.

We occupy their countries, shove our fucking guns in their nose, apologize blankly when their innocents are killed, all in the name of "American Exceptionalism" and we wonder why they get a little angry.

This is madness. Get the fuck out of there. They can blow each other up just fine, if that's what they want.

That's beneath you. You usually are the voice of reason and your posts are informative and sensible. Leave the attacking to clods like jillian who haven't anything else to contribute here.

I use reason with the reasonable, and vile with the vile. I'm a rapper for christ' sakes, I came from the gutter :tongue:

Even when this administration is gone we are going to PAY for their ineptness in the middle east, just like we did for the Clinton administration

Clinton didn't even have one tenth the tsunami of shit coming as Obama has. I'd worry for the future.

She has years of observing a Governorship, and 8 years observing a Presidency, and a great Education. I'm pretty sure she's a competent person to be in Government, as corrupt as our Government is anyways.

No, your partisan cynacism is why you percieve him as anyone's "God," that's all. It's not that hard, at all. You're a hack of a human being, and should just stoppit.

Yeah, this is the first time we've had problems in the Middle East. The first time we've been attacked. It must be Obama's fault.

God damn. Maybe if we didn't have our military in every fucking nook and cranny of their sand they wouldn't be quite so fucking cranky. Maybe if we stopped meddling in the affairs of other countries they wouldn't fucking hate us quite so much.

We occupy their countries, shove our fucking guns in their nose, apologize blankly when their innocents are killed, all in the name of "American Exceptionalism" and we wonder why they get a little angry.

This is madness. Get the fuck out of there. They can blow each other up just fine, if that's what they want.

DORK?????????????? roflmao Why is it every liberal uses all of these old lame terms??? I'm willing to wager most are old hippies who sit around with a joint toked up their ass half of the time and the other half their stuffing twinkies down their throats. I posted FACTS-- THE TRUTH.. and your butt got hurt.. GET OVER IT.. I don't give a damn what you like or don't like. I hate rap too.

DORK?????????????? roflmao Why is it every liberal uses all of these old lame terms??? I'm willing to wager most are old hippies who sit around with a joint toked up their ass half of the time and the other half their stuffing twinkies down their throats. I posted FACTS-- THE TRUTH.. and your butt got hurt.. GET OVER IT.. I don't give a damn what you like or don't like. I hate rap too.

100% guarantee I'm in better shape than you, @ your cheesey twinky comment.

& dont give a fuck what your musical sensibilities are, but thanks for sharing.

Clinton didn't even have one tenth the tsunami of shit coming as Obama has. I'd worry for the future.

She has years of observing a Governorship, and 8 years observing a Presidency, and a great Education. I'm pretty sure she's a competent person to be in Government, as corrupt as our Government is anyways.

LMFAO!! Being an observer and a college education and yet these same dumbo's trash Mitt Romney's lack of experience... OMG, you can't make this stuff up.. This is the type of person who votes.. FRIGHTENING.

100% guarantee I'm in better shape than you, @ your cheesey twinky comment.

& dont give a fuck what your musical sensibilities are, but thanks for sharing.

I seriously doubt that old man.. Thumb wrestling doesn't count toward aerobic activity.:eusa_shifty:

LMFAO!! Being an observer and a college education and yet these same dumbo's trash Mitt Romney's lack of experience... OMG, you can't make this stuff up.. This is the type of person who votes.. FRIGHTENING.

You just used a strawman argument.

I didn't bash Mitt's experience. Fail. My point was, she knows how Government works. To call her inexperienced is ridiculous, on its face.

Libtards really don't value executive experience in their leaders, they just go by their feeeeeelilngs.

LOL

I use reason with the reasonable, and vile with the vile. I'm a rapper for christ' sakes, I came from the gutter :tongue:

Not sure if you are really a rapper or what else you might mean by that but like I said, it's not your style.

Forum List

Back