State Dept Offers $10 Million Reward For Kill or Capture Of 'Enemies Of Islam'

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
You gotta be kidding me! We spend trillions fighting Islamic terrorists and Foggy Bottom's offer ten million as part of the latest Obama fatwa?

Atlas Shrugs @ State Dept Offers $10 Million Reward For Kill or Capture Of 'Enemies Of Islam' - Atlas Shrugs provides this from a State Department press release:

“We have made no assessment of the number of non-violent protestors killed or injured in the Occupied Palestinian Territories since 2002. According to the website of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, 3,643 Palestinian civilians have been killed by Israelis since 1 January 2012 in incidents directly related to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict in the West Bank and Gaza strip.”

As pointed out, the numbers are phoney and it's all a bunch of bull.

You gotta be kidding me! We spend trillions fighting Islamic terrorists and Foggy Bottom's offer ten million as part of the latest Obama fatwa?

Atlas Shrugs @ State Dept Offers $10 Million Reward For Kill or Capture Of 'Enemies Of Islam' - Atlas Shrugs provides this from a State Department press release:

“We have made no assessment of the number of non-violent protestors killed or injured in the Occupied Palestinian Territories since 2002. According to the website of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, 3,643 Palestinian civilians have been killed by Israelis since 1 January 2012 in incidents directly related to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict in the West Bank and Gaza strip.”

I think the title of the OP is a tad misleading. The State Dept didn't issue a general statement saying that they will pay a $10 million reward for the kill/capture of "enemies of Islam". If that was the case, I'd be pretty f'ing shocked.

They were calling for the capture of the specific murderers behind the attack killed folks celebrating the end of Ramadan, in a section of the world and in a city that we are very closely tied to right now.

The Gov't stated that the attackers were enemies of Islam, Iraq, and the United States. I'm assuming they said "enemies of Islam" because the attack happened during an Islamic holiday (just as someone who blows up a bunch of people on Christmas would be considered an "enemy of Christianity").

Anyways, just my thoughts.

Last edited:

you do know how to read?

Forum List

Back