Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

State Dept Spokesman Bursts Into Laughter After Claiming Transparency

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The left have no shame.

Via American Mirror:

In a moment that perhaps best crystallizes the Obama administration’s attitude towards “transparency,” a State Department spokesman burst into laughter today after he began a press conference by calling it an “exercise in transparency and democracy.”

Associated Press reporter Matt Lee offered the ultimate zinger, “Is that what it is? I thought it was an exercise in spin and obfuscation,” responding to spokesman Mark Toner.

The left have no shame.

Via American Mirror:

In a moment that perhaps best crystallizes the Obama administration’s attitude towards “transparency,” a State Department spokesman burst into laughter today after he began a press conference by calling it an “exercise in transparency and democracy.”

Associated Press reporter Matt Lee offered the ultimate zinger, “Is that what it is? I thought it was an exercise in spin and obfuscation,” responding to spokesman Mark Toner.

That guy maybe taking a very unwanted vacation, it may last longer than he thinks.

That was my thought, too.
The left have no shame.

Via American Mirror:

That guy maybe taking a very unwanted vacation, it may last longer than he thinks.

Maybe he will "commit suicide" along with the Clinton biographer today.

The left have no shame.

Via American Mirror:

In this day? He more likely got a high five from his boss.

Forum List

Back