State Farm faces backlash over disgusting commercial

Oh my, hands up don't shoot, treyvon could've been my son, the cops acted stupidly. Just a few racial comments from the racist in chief.
Yes people being senselessly killed or assaulted is a point of pride among you assholes
The hands up don't shoot was a lie, or do you still believe it. Treyvon assaulted Zimmerman because he thought he was a queer, his girlfriend stated that in her testimony. The cops were called saying the professor was breaking into a house the cops were just doing their jobs. So get over it.
Go die in a fire. Reread the billions of threads about that crap if you want asshole. Fact is people are dead who would be alive today if the armed person had been a competent human being
Oh so Zimmerman would be dead because someone thought he was gay? I see your a hypocrite.
Wtf? :cuckoo:
Your the one that said Zimmerman shouldn't of been armed.
dogtail.gif
dogtail.gif

The ad is not at all offensive. SRSLY. It this is all a person has to worry about, then life must be treating him very well indeed.

My property and earthquake insurance are with State Farm. We like our agent and get great service.

That's because you haven't had to file a major claim yet.

State Farm commercial attacked by racists | Daily Mail Online

Glad not my insurance company. Such a pain in the ass to find good deal on insurance. I use someone else but would change over this disgusting filth.

So what are you saying is that the filth is the commercial or the messages.. ?
Miscegenation.Nothing but advocating white genocide by killing off THOUSANDS of years of genes so many fought to keep clean.
In your dreams...we are all mutts.

The ad is not at all offensive. SRSLY. It this is all a person has to worry about, then life must be treating him very well indeed.

My property and earthquake insurance are with State Farm. We like our agent and get great service.

That's because you haven't had to file a major claim yet.

You are an idiot.

Go away.

Protect your bling is racist? I am glad state farm is my insurer.
I would...but USAA is just too good to give up.
I had progressive but state farm cut it almost in half. $50.00 a month for two vehicles.
66$ here for 2 vehicles. Wife doubled it after she wrecked her damn car....was only 31$ for me!
Women lol, is the reason I did about 90% of the stupid shit I did.

Last edited:
My mom used to be with State Farm, but she eventually left because of how expensive they became thanks to all of the car wrecks that other drivers got her into. All State is who she is with now and so far they are so much better.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

What I take issue with is the age of the girl. She doesn't look like she's out of puberty.
Second is the location, a bed room. Who proposes in a bed room? Unmade bed at that with food tray. This scene is so wrong on many levels. Me thinks State Farm needs to fire some ad exec's and report back.

What I take issue with is the age of the girl. She doesn't look like she's out of puberty.
Second is the location, a bed room. Who proposes in a bed room? Unmade bed at that with food tray. This scene is so wrong on many levels. Me thinks State Farm needs to fire some ad exec's and report back.
You actually make your bed?

You actually make your bed?

I do almost everyday. My house is as neat as a pin, it's a compulsive thing, though. lol

That commercial is fine, IMO. Although he looks a little old for her : )

However, I am a bigot. I very much oppose commercials showing two gay men married with children and loving life. I do not want this "all is fine with this" look given to children watching TV. It is wrong.
Well, so is this commercial. You're just a product of conditioning. The next generation will wonder how you could be such a bigot.

Truth is, that commercial IS disgusting. It's as unnatural as "homosexual love."

That commercial is fine, IMO. Although he looks a little old for her : )

However, I am a bigot. I very much oppose commercials showing two gay men married with children and loving life. I do not want this "all is fine with this" look given to children watching TV. It is wrong.
Well, so is this commercial. You're just a product of conditioning. The next generation will wonder how you could be such a bigot.

Truth is, that commercial IS disgusting. It's as unnatural as "homosexual love."
Which you are well acquainted with..

Forum List

Back