State Farm faces backlash over disgusting commercial

You are no different than Odium

A nation formalizing and promoting gay marriage is an abomination to God. (not unlike legalizing abortion)
Mixed marriages between a man and woman are perfectly fine. Cannot see the difference here can you?
Not that long ago religious conservatives were saying interracial marriage was an abomination to their "God." I believe in people's right to pursue happiness, and in the government not adopting magical beliefs into their laws.
That would be democrats.
Yes Democrats were the party of religious conservatism once. If they still were I'd be a republican. Stop living in the past rube.

The typical Trump voter doesn't agree with his racist bullshit, But nice try.
The typical Trump voter, at the least, has no problem with it
Okay, snowflake.
Sorry you rubes are the ones acting triggered. Will you be okay? :itsok:
I have no problem with it, your the one trying to use your expired race card again. I've been insured by state farm for about sixteen years and are happy with the service. And guess what my agent is black, oh my.
But of course, if he gets racially profiled and is subjected to illegal search and seizure, you would have no problem with that either. Since that was a major part of Trump's campaign.

Targeting illegal black immigrants? when was that part of Trump's agenda?

A nation formalizing and promoting gay marriage is an abomination to God. (not unlike legalizing abortion)
Mixed marriages between a man and woman are perfectly fine. Cannot see the difference here can you?
Not that long ago religious conservatives were saying interracial marriage was an abomination to their "God." I believe in people's right to pursue happiness, and in the government not adopting magical beliefs into their laws.
That would be democrats.
Yes Democrats were the party of religious conservatism once. If they still were I'd be a republican. Stop living in the past rube.

No, they just found another Religion, Progressive Statism, and they didn't lose any of the old ways of dealing with heretics.

Okay, snowflake.
I have no problem with it, your the one trying to use your expired race card again. I've been insured by state farm for about sixteen years and are happy with the service. And guess what my agent is black, oh my.
But of course, if he gets racially profiled and is subjected to illegal search and seizure, you would have no problem with that either. Since that was a major part of Trump's campaign.
What the he'll are you talking about, it's a commercial that has a black dude proposing to his girlfriend. She says yes and then they say protect your bling. Don't black people call their jewelry bling? Am I missing something?

^ typical Trump voter
Okay, snowflake.
You Libs try and broad brush everyone who disagrees with your politics as racist, bigots, and misogynist. This is why your party is losing power across the country normal everyday people are tried of the BS and aren't backing down anymore because of your attempts to shut down debate with false accusations.
We still have the majority of people and generate the GDP of this nation. I don't really care how towns in the middle of nowhere that don't have minorities govern themselves. I DO care when your policies send our country into war and inspire terrorists to attack liberal cities.

Okay, snowflake.

Targeting minorities genius. Get your shit together.

That would be democrats.

No, they just found another Religion, Progressive Statism, and they didn't lose any of the old ways of dealing with heretics.
:cuckoo:

Okay, snowflake.
What the he'll are you talking about, it's a commercial that has a black dude proposing to his girlfriend. She says yes and then they say protect your bling. Don't black people call their jewelry bling? Am I missing something?
I think you're probably missing lots of things

That would be democrats.
You brought it up, I just had to give you a history lesson.

Okay, snowflake.

For what? What did trump say he was going to target black people for?

That would be democrats.

Don't forget the religion of global warming.

State Farm commercial attacked by racists | Daily Mail Online

Glad not my insurance company. Such a pain in the ass to find good deal on insurance. I use someone else but would change over this disgusting filth.

LOL. Backlash.... by who, the KKK? They carry so much sway these days..... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Try reading the article derp.

The article entitled "mixed race couple getting engaged is viciously attacked by racists?" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The comments from users called MEME Supremacist and RW Wasp?

That would be democrats.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

That would be democrats.

Don't forget the religion of global warming.

It's all part of the same package. AGW people are nothing but Watermelons, green on the outside, red on the inside.

Trump believes in racial profiling and stop and frisk. He's also been busted posting fake information about black crime during his campaign. Don't act like you're so ignorant that you didn't know you were voting for that.

That would be democrats.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
Wow you really believe that don't you...

Yep I don't see any way to mend the rift in this country

Trump believes in racial profiling and stop and frisk. He's also been busted posting fake information about black crime during his campaign. Don't act like you're so ignorant that you didn't know you were voting for that.

A lot of people support stop and frisk. and where does he support racial profiling of blacks?

And what part of the crime in black communities problem was Trump talking about? Was he happy about it? Does he say he wants to do something to fix it.

Your tired resorting to talking points is the last gasp of the progressive. Enjoy your slow decline into obscurity.

Okay, snowflake.
I think you're probably missing lots of things
Fake news.

Forum List

Back