🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

State Of The Union...Game thread

Yes, I can see where this State of the Union address will be a bit scary for our 'Conservatives'.

In spite of all their doom and gloom forecasts, economy up, unemployment down, and confidence in our economy returning. Deficits going down, tax revenues up, as the economy generates more money.

On the international front, the whole world is now up in arms concerning the terrorists, and our efforts in the Middle East are beginning to degrade ISIS.

ObamaCare becoming increasingly popular, and GOP efforts to destroy it, increasingly unpopular.

The push for renewables is now paying off as wind is now cheaper than coal and gas. And Solar is near parity with dirty coal. The affordable grid scale batteries are will be on the market before 2020, and will make both wind and solar 24/7.

Putin brought a pair of boxing gloves to the chess match with the President, and now the Russian economy is in the shitter and still going down.

All in all, a very good year for the President. Bet the next two will be even better.

Well grab a cold one and make sure and have a spit bucket near by for when his lies start making you sick...lol

This could be the most dishonest State of the Union speech ever. Should be a real laugh or a real cry. :ack-1:

I think his ears grow when he tells a fib...that alone is worth watching.

Put your hip boots on here it comes...the BSer and chief

Ummmm why is this Rebecca chick there? Her and her ol man work hard and can't make ends meet? Join the fucking club. What a joke!

Sorry libs but your man is a fucking ZERO 25 mins and I've heard ZERO ZIP NADA.

I took a shower and went out to get a 12 pack and a pizza and he is still talking...wow when he has nothing to say it sure takes a while.

Forum List

Back