State Senator, 7 Other Women Accuse Trump-Backed Nebraska Gov. Candidate Charles Herbster Of Groping

I see you are also a lover of spin. That is another tactic used by liberals to avoid addressing points, and to talk shit.

They are your words. If you do not like them, do not post them.

You let the actions of others dictate your actions and morals. You have made that abundantly clear.

I do not do that, I think it is wrong for someone to grope a woman no matter what party they belong to. But you are not allowed to think this way due to "others" setting rules for you.

I cannot even imagine living that way.

Sucks to be you

Ah if that were only the standard...Unfortunately you have kind of a strange dynamic in politics today...Something you might "cheer on" if you really are what you claim to be...Democrats are divided by their radical factions, and looking like those factions are running the show in their party. Republican's are also split between America first nationalism, and Establishment factions, ie "Never Trumpers" or what we used to call Country club Republicans...

This should be a momentous time for people like you in here that say they support a more indy viewpoint, in getting into seats of power true independents...Instead, you and others waste your time backing kooks that don't even know where Afghanistan is on a map...

I have no say in who runs.

I don't consider what Trump did to the mothers of his children any better.

Cheating and divorce? Yes, very bad. I agree. Not normally considered sexual harassment. So, somewhat off topic.

I hope my example of Packwood gives you some historical context on how long we republicans have been playing this rigged game and how much damage we have taken as a party and how much advantage you dems have gotten as a result.

Given the dem propensity to pay their sex trafficking connections to lie about Republicans..I’m skeptical. Did any Republican women step forward?

Cheating and divorce? Yes, very bad. I agree. Not normally considered sexual harassment. So, somewhat off topic.

I hope my example of Packwood gives you some historical context on how long we republicans have been playing this rigged game and how much damage we have taken as a party and how much advantage you dems have gotten as a result.

Sadly we hid the actions of politicians for years. It's a small step ahead that we do less of that now.

They are your words. If you do not like them, do not post them.

You let the actions of others dictate your actions and morals. You have made that abundantly clear.

I do not do that, I think it is wrong for someone to grope a woman no matter what party they belong to. But you are not allowed to think this way due to "others" setting rules for you.

I cannot even imagine living that way.

Sucks to be you

You presented a fraction of my words, as though it was the whole of my position.

That is you lying, ie TALKING SHIT.

If you were honest, your words about the topic, would have vastly more weight.

I have no say in who runs.

Oh, but you do....And so do I...

What do you do to get candidates you believe in on the ballot?
What do you do period, other than come in here and look down your nose at people that don't agree with your stances?

Sadly we hid the actions of politicians for years. It's a small step ahead that we do less of that now.

The divide still looks to be primarily partisan. There has been a few low level types that you people have throw to the mob, but primarily, libs get a pass and republicans get the noose.

Oh, but you do....And so do I...

What do you do to get candidates you believe in on the ballot?
What do you do period, other than come in here and look down your nose at people that don't agree with your stances?

Everytime I've worked to help a candidate they have been crushed because they were not a (R) or (D).

The divide still looks to be primarily partisan. There has been a few low level types that you people have throw to the mob, but primarily, libs get a pass and republicans get the noose.

I am NOT 'you people". People who use this kind of argument do so because they are not able to defend their positions on their own.

I am not in a position to set the rules of the game. If I was, they would be different. They would also be fair and apply the same to both sides.

There are no rules, and even if there were nobody is making you follow them. You on your own accord choose to be this way. It is 100% on you and you alone.

Why are you lying about what my position is? That does not serve your supposed point of morality.

I have not lied about your position, you have said many times you hold the position you do because of the actions of others. You blame your dismissing of groping on other people.

I am NOT 'you people". People who use this kind of argument do so because they are not able to defend their positions on their own.
You're not...I agree...it's worse...Because you fool yourself into believing that you don't have a side, when in reality the arguments you make are overwhelmingly in favor of helping one side over another....

So, just give up then....But, coming in here like so many do and do nothing but scoff at both sides accomplishes nothing...

I have as much of a right to say something as anyone. Your argument is one that goes "if you aren't a (R) or (D) you should shut up". I'll ignore the request.

So, is it amoral to be anything other than lean left?

There is nothing amoral about any leaning.

There are moral people of every political point of view and immoral people of every political point of view.

I have as much of a right to say something as anyone. Your argument is one that goes "if you aren't a (R) or (D) you should shut up". I'll ignore the request.
And we will continue to roll our eyes at your faux, and dishonest posting because we now know that it's all bullshit....Happy?

You're not...I agree...it's worse...Because you fool yourself into believing that you don't have a side, when in reality the arguments you make are overwhelmingly in favor of helping one side over another....

I have positions that the Democrats say they support but they do not. That's hardly the same and why I rarely vote for one.

I fully support the 2nd. Do the Democrats?

I am pro-life. Are the Democrats?

I believe in balancing the budget. Do the Democrats?

Forum List

Back