State Senator, 7 Other Women Accuse Trump-Backed Nebraska Gov. Candidate Charles Herbster Of Groping

I am NOT 'you people". People who use this kind of argument do so because they are not able to defend their positions on their own.

Your actions in this thread, say otherwise.

If you admitted that throwing Herbster (and others) under teh bus, would be a real advantage to dems, that might have given your words some credibility.

But, i've seen very little to show that you are NOT part of "you people".

And I'm fine defending my position, on it's own. I certainly have not shied away from that. So, your entire post, was a non-answer

There are no rules, and even if there were nobody is making you follow them. You on your own accord choose to be this way. It is 100% on you and you alone.

I have not lied about your position, you have said many times you hold the position you do because of the actions of others. You blame your dismissing of groping on other people.

The way I am, is that I refuse to be a sucker, playing a rigged game.

And that those that want me to play a rigged game, are vile shit talkers.

Your actions in this thread, say otherwise.

If you admitted that throwing Herbster (and others) under teh bus, would be a real advantage to dems, that might have given your words some credibility.

I did no such thing.

But, i've seen very little to show that you are NOT part of "you people".

And I'm fine defending my position, on it's own. I certainly have not shied away from that. So, your entire post, was a non-answer

You were asked many times to condemn sexual assault (which is what this would be) but refused to.

I have positions that the Democrats say they support but they do not. That's hardly the same and why I rarely vote for one.

I fully support the 2nd. Do the Democrats?

I am pro-life. Are the Democrats?

I believe in balancing the budget. Do the Democrats?
That may be true...No way to verify that in reality...Which is why I suspect you feel free to type it...

And largely, you seem to steer clear of the subjects you say you support there, or if you do involve yourself with those threads they are one liners that really don't define a position one way or another....

So, once again the internet, and the cloak of anonymity in debate boards continues in that we can say what ever we like and no one can truly verify it....

For instance...Ever notice how many rich self employed libs appear on boards like this? Now, I'm not rich, but I do know that those that are don't waste time on boards on the internet.....lol

I did no such thing.

You were asked many times to condemn sexual assault (which is what this would be) but refused to.

And I've been happy to explain my position on that, based on it's own merits. That was my counter point to your point that "you people" is me NOT being able to do that...

Are you dropping that point? Are you admitting you were wrong about that? Or hoping to move on, without having to admit it?

That may be true...No way to verify that in reality...Which is why I suspect you feel free to type it...

And largely, you seem to steer clear of the subjects you say you support there, or if you do involve yourself with those threads they are one liners that really don't define a position one way or another....

I involve myself in 2nd Amendment discussions all the time. I condemned Biden's programs over and over because they were not being paid for.

You just can't address my arguments so you have to create ones for me.

So, once again the internet, and the cloak of anonymity in debate boards continues in that we can say what ever we like and no one can truly verify it....

For instance...Ever notice how many rich self employed libs appear on boards like this? Now, I'm not rich, but I do know that those that are don't waste time on boards on the internet.....lol

I have no interest in how others waste their time.

And I've been happy to explain my position on that, based on it's own merits. That was my counter point to your point that "you people" is me NOT being able to do that...

Are you dropping that point? Are you admitting you were wrong about that? Or hoping to move on, without having to admit it?

I was wrong about nothing. The election plays NO role in what I believe in. You aren't going to find me defending any politician accused of something like this in any run up to an election.

Right or wrong is not based upon how close an election is. Do you really believe that it is?

I involve myself in 2nd Amendment discussions all the time. I condemned Biden's programs over and over because they were not being paid for.

Oh, not that they are unconstitutional, just not that they are paid for? So, you agree with them, just not how they are paid for...Wow, real soldier for the 2nd huh?

You just can't address my arguments so you have to create ones for me.

Lol...Yes, no one is a smart as you eh? I'll bet mommy told you that you were a special little snowflake, didn't she?

I have no interest in how others waste their time.

I wasn't asking you that...Only making the observation...

It's answers like that which are complete bullshit...

The way I am, is that I refuse to be a sucker, playing a rigged game.

And that those that want me to play a rigged game, are vile shit talkers.

So, you again fully and proudly admit you let others dictate your actions and your morals.

And then you will call me a lair again because that is what the rules say you are supposed to do

For instance...Ever notice how many rich self employed libs appear on boards like this?

speaking of being blinded by party, why do you only notice how many rich self employed libs appear on boards like this but not how many rich self employed Repubs that appear on boards like this? They are pretty even in number

I was wrong about nothing. The election plays NO role in what I believe in. You aren't going to find me defending any politician accused of something like this in any run up to an election.

Right or wrong is not based upon how close an election is. Do you really believe that it is?

I was asking about your point about the "you people" comment. You seem to be trying to change the subject. I guess that is as close as a lib can come to admitting they were wrong.

Oh, not that they are unconstitutional, just not that they are paid for? So, you agree with them, just not how they are paid for...Wow, real soldier for the 2nd huh?

I do not get into the specifics when it's something I disagree with. I am against them because they are not paid for so the rest doesn't matter at this point. If he raised taxes to pay for the programs I would then get into what they would do.

I'll ignore the rest.

Wait what? I believe you have that absolutely ass backwards.

Not even a little bit. He fully admits he is the way he is due to the "rules" other people made. He has fully admitted he bases his actions on those of others.

I was asking about your point about the "you people" comment. You seem to be trying to change the subject. I guess that is as close as a lib can come to admitting they were wrong.

I was clear what my point was. I am not "you people", period. There is no further point to make.

So, you again fully and proudly admit you let others dictate your actions and your morals.

And then you will call me a lair again because that is what the rules say you are supposed to do

You keep "restating" my position and leaving shit out. That is a form of a lie.

SO, calling you a liar, is called for.

I was clear what my point was. I am not "you people", period. There is no further point to make.

YOur point in that previous post was that "you people" was something people say, when they can't defend their positions on their own.

Again, you made that claim and when challenged, got all....wiggly.

Would you like to admit that it is clearly false, and that I am quite able and willing to defend my position despite thinking that you are part of "you people"?

Forum List

Back