State sterilized inmates against their will

Laws should be obeyed, or consequences should be faced by all.
consequence is them going to jail/prison not being sterilized.
Felons should be offered incentives to be voluntarily sterilized.
Uh no. If they want it done they can go have it done.Not like they can escape them if they want to sterilize them in prison.

Offer them reduced sentences or money to be sterilized. Break the cycle.

Eh. They don't deserve to get off just because they get sterilized. They must be punished for REAL crimes if they committed them. Hell they could just adopt a kid or get a surrogate to have one for them...

Felons should be offered incentives to be voluntarily sterilized.

Is there a criminal gene now?

There is a criminal CULTURE...and please do not deny that, it would make you look incredibly stupid.

There have always been cultures considered outside the law or outside the norm. It's offering sterilization that picques me.

What good could that possibly do? Do you think criminality is hereditary?

Nowhere in our country should we have forced sterilizations or forced abortions.

You got a problem with it, say so.
Don't look now, but I just did...
wink_smile.gif

"...Maybe you should go worry about sheriff Joe starving prsioners in the hot 120 degree heat in his tent city."

Whatever for?

State-sanctioned Eugenics is a far pithier and more visceral bit of subject matter.

Nice attempt at deflection, by the way, but it didn't quite work.

where have we heard of this being done before...

everywhere where The State ( The Government) has control over individual - the leftist dream come true

That thought process also falls into the same footsteps of Margaret Sanger- the founder of Planned Parenthood whom believed in eugenics.

In November 1921 the review issued a clarion call: "Birth control, to create a race of thoroughbreds." Sanger suggested that parents should "apply for babies as immigrants have to apply for visas." By 1925, she was a true convert to eugenics, setting up birth control clinics in poor neighborhoods populated by "Latins" and "Slavs" (both groups heavily Catholic) and "Hebrews" - groups she had targeted as threats because of their increasing numbers. She spoke of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among them those "whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers."

Her plan for peaceful genocide gained converts. Within a few years, the review had a circulation of about 10,000, and distinguished experts of like persuasion were eager to contribute to its pages. In 1933, her Review published a special edition devoted entirely to eugenics, with contributors like Dr. Lathrop Stoddard and Harry Laughlin, both directors in the American Birth Control League (ABCL) that Sanger had founded in 1923. (The league eventually became known as "Planned Parenthood.") Stoddard's books were blatantly racist. In 1924, he had testified before Congress as an expert witness on America's immigration policies, warning that Jewish money and Jewish guile were inflicting on this continent a race of low types who had no legal right to be admitted even by the existing legal standards. Another contributor to Sanger's journal was Norman E. Himes, who claimed there were genetic differences between Catholics and non-Catholics.

In the October 1926 Review, Sanger announced her idea for eugenic sterilization: "There is only one reply to a request for a higher birthrate among the intelligent, and that is to ask the government to first take off the burdens of the insane and the feeble-minded from your backs." Eugenicists like Sanger concluded that the poor were both stupid and immoral, fueling campaigns for sterilization during the Depression. (By 1932, 27 states had compulsory sterilization laws.)

In 1939, the ABCL and Sanger's Clinical Research Bureau merged to form the Birth Control Federation of America (BFCA). Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, previously a director of the ABCL, was elected the BCFA regional director in the South. Almost immediately, he drew up a memorandum for his plans for the "Negro Project." Gamble's plan included placing black leaders in positions where it would appear that they were in charge (in order to counter the perception by black leaders who might regard birth control as an extermination plot). Sanger agreed: "We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten that idea out if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

Did the women voluntarily sign and agree to the tubal litigations?

If so, this OP is fail.

Which prison do I need to be thrown in to be able to get the monies for sterilization?
Sounds like a win-win situation.

I think giving the choice to these lady low-lifes for them to stop having children is wonderful.

Chemical castration or other procedures on violent male sexual predators like pedophiles and rapists is a good idea, but hanging them is always the best option.

An excellent program to reduce the unsustainalbe welfare burden in this country would be to offer something like $200 cash for any welfare mom who gets her tubes tied. Since only the worst mothers, like druggies, drunkards and other desperate types would do this, this would save taxpayers untold millions down the road by not having to pay for offspring they are unwilling to take care of themselves.

California and the nation would also benefit if tubal ligations were forced upon any illegal alien caught trying to leech off the system by having their deliveries paid for by the hospital, state or federal governments. Because illegal aliens are criminals, I don't see a problem with this.

Imagine...making her feel like a bad mother. How repressive.

One former Valley State inmate who gave birth to a son in October 2006 said the institution's OB-GYN, Dr. James Heinrich, repeatedly pressured her to agree to a tubal ligation.
"As soon as he found out that I had five kids, he suggested that I look into getting it done. The closer I got to my due date, the more he talked about it," said Christina Cordero, 34, who spent two years in prison for auto theft. "He made me feel like a bad mother if I didn't do it."

Read more here: Female inmates sterilized in California prisons without approval - State - Modbee.com

Last edited:
Is there a criminal gene now?

There is a criminal CULTURE...and please do not deny that, it would make you look incredibly stupid.

There have always been cultures considered outside the law or outside the norm. It's offering sterilization that picques me.

Children raised by criminals often turn out to be criminals themselves. They are taught from an early age that it's okay to commit crimes.

Here's a mother teaching her child how to shoplift.
Ghetto Mom Teaches Kids to Shoplift

Gangs, the gang culture and the appropriate crimes committed by gangs is generational.

Did the women voluntarily sign and agree to the tubal litigations?

If so, this OP is fail.

Do you even read the damn link...What exactly is voluntary about prison dumb ass? What they gonna do run away? christ sakes...

Do you even bother to read the rules for this forum?

Answer the question: did they have to sign a form in order to authorize a tubal litigation?

Children raised by criminals often turn out to be criminals themselves. They are taught from an early age that it's okay to commit crimes.

Here's a mother teaching her child how to shoplift.
Ghetto Mom Teaches Kids to Shoplift

Gangs, the gang culture and the appropriate crimes committed by gangs is generational.

Do you think that forced sterilization of this and other problematic segments of the society is a good choice for the wiping out of the gangs and their culture?

Forum List

Back