State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Oregon Bakers

Nope no harm done to you if you disagree with homosexuality and won't bend to their will. None at all. Just lose your business,money,freedom,house,cars etc etc etc. Great thing about the internet is it NEVER loses its memory so when time comes it will be fairly simple to find the scum who destroyed this nation and get revenge.

Lesson lost on the haters of just make the fucking cake and save yourself $135k.

Nope no harm done to you if you disagree with homosexuality and won't bend to their will. None at all. Just lose your business,money,freedom,house,cars etc etc etc. Great thing about the internet is it NEVER loses its memory so when time comes it will be fairly simple to find the scum who destroyed this nation and get revenge.

Civil disobedience has its consequences, everyone that has practiced it in the past paid those consequences, so now its these people's turn.

Enough with whining about it. You ignore the law, you get what you get. Go then and march and get arrested to try to get people to vote to change the law.

Your 'god' doesn't trump anything, contrary to the belief of so many who worship a 'god'.

By the way, where are all the donations from Huckabee, Davis, and the rest of the 'god first' crowd to pay this bill?

...crickets...............

That's when you sell whatever you have, donate the money to charity then let the Government TRY to get money from you.
and live in poverty the rest of your life... sounds like a well thought out plan.
Like you care.
i don't. if those dumbasses want to live in poverty the rest of their lives to prove a point they are welcome to do so. if they think never having a job or owning property again is worth it then they are welcome to their meaningless existence.
Why bother? State thinks it has the right to steal anything they have anyways.

Civil disobedience has its consequences, everyone that has practiced it in the past paid those consequences, so now its these people's turn.

Enough with whining about it. You ignore the law, you get what you get. Go then and march and get arrested to try to get people to vote to change the law.

Your 'god' doesn't trump anything, contrary to the belief of so many who worship a 'god'.

By the way, where are all the donations from Huckabee, Davis, and the rest of the 'god first' crowd to pay this bill?

...crickets...............
I don't believe in any god. Oh and there is money to pay but they don't want to use that money they don't even have it on them its not in their possession.

Gee, refusing to pay didn't work? What a shock. Thought for sure the State was just gonna give up and forget about it. ;)
worked for bundy
Worked for Sharpton and Soros, too...
really? how so?
Sharpton lost a lawsuit in the Brawley case that he never paid, and they both owe income taxes they won't pony up on (Sharpton - $4.5 million, Soros - almost $7 BILLION)...

And nothing was ever done about it...

Guess it doesn't hurt to have the criminal in the White House for a buddy, huh???
Sharpton's defamation penalty was paid. Sharpton is paying his back taxes. Soros does not have a past due tax bill - his come due in 2017.

try again.

Lesson lost on the haters of just make the fucking cake and save yourself $135k.
And condemn themselves to eternal hell.

Not a good deal.

And condemn themselves to eternal hell.

Not a good deal.

And you're getting that from where? Certainly not the Bible. Seems to me Jesus went well out of his way to be amongst sinners.

i don't. if those dumbasses want to live in poverty the rest of their lives to prove a point they are welcome to do so. if they think never having a job or owning property again is worth it then they are welcome to their meaningless existence.

The existence I care about is not of THIS world but if the NEXT world.

The two lesbians stated that they do not want any money from the Kleins:

Talking about the personal reasons, Aaron cited a July interview in Willamette Week, where the complainants suggested that the case wasn’t about money.

“We didn’t have a choice in how this was prosecuted,” Rachel Bowman-Cryer said. “We didn’t have a choice in the fine. If we had been given the option, we probably would have said: ‘Just apologize. Just say you’re sorry and go away.’”

Her wife, Laurel, added, “[W]e’re not asking for anything. We’ve never asked for a penny from anybody.”

“When you have these girls come out and say we never wanted the money,” Aaron said, “it wasn’t about the money and we don’t need the money … and I say this isn’t right, I shouldn’t have to pay this money, and the only person saying the money should exchange hands seems to be Brad Avakian.”
They aren't going to voluntarily pay and the state will have a very difficult time collecting.

:thup:

The existence I care about is not of THIS world but if the NEXT world.
fine. buy my god doesn't tell me it's a sin to make pastries and i don't understand how anyone could believe it is.
so i'm going to continue to consider those people dumbasses

The two lesbians stated that they do not want any money from the Kleins:

Talking about the personal reasons, Aaron cited a July interview in Willamette Week, where the complainants suggested that the case wasn’t about money.

“We didn’t have a choice in how this was prosecuted,” Rachel Bowman-Cryer said. “We didn’t have a choice in the fine. If we had been given the option, we probably would have said: ‘Just apologize. Just say you’re sorry and go away.’”

Her wife, Laurel, added, “[W]e’re not asking for anything. We’ve never asked for a penny from anybody.”

“When you have these girls come out and say we never wanted the money,” Aaron said, “it wasn’t about the money and we don’t need the money … and I say this isn’t right, I shouldn’t have to pay this money, and the only person saying the money should exchange hands seems to be Brad Avakian.”
They aren't going to voluntarily pay and the state will have a very difficult time collecting.

:thup:
why do you think the state would have difficulty collection on a judgment?

Here's your cake!!

poopcake2.jpg

Police States are fun, huh?
police state? guess you prefer anarchy

Your strawman is burning.

The only alternative to a Police State is not Anarchy.

The real alternative is a broad middle of Civil Society in which individuals manage their voluntary interactions with other individuals.

Here's your cake!!

poopcake2.jpg

Please stop exciting all the Communist/Progressive degenerates here. You can hear them popping their boners. Don't encourage them.

Police States are fun, huh?
police state? guess you prefer anarchy

Opposing Police States does not = Anarchy.
if you believe that the civil judgment against the bakers constitutes a police state then yes, you must prefer anarchy.

If you believe that a fine which would in essence put a bakery out of business is a commensurate punishment for the thought crime of following one's religion, then you really are thoroughly marinated in Tyrannical Ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back