State Trivia...

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Not an interstate....
A CITY STREET!!!!!

how can you say it's not a street? wha?

street: A public way or thoroughfare in a city or town.

I90 passes thru MANY towns...and is public :D

-=d=- said:
okay...how about 'ours start at 500 feet' :p Which looks bigger, Mt Rainier, or Pike's Peak? ;)
I don't care which one looks better...
It's which one I can frickin breathe easier on. :eek:

-=d=- said:

Internal only city street
How bout that???
Doesn't matter cause No12vote4 got it right.

-=d=- said:

I90 is an Interstate Highway not a city street.

no1tovote4 said:
Which state has the highest elevation suspension bridge, and what is the name of the bridge?
Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado...
I can play the knowledgable local too :mm:

With the outbreak of World War II, the 82nd was reactivated on March 25, 1942 at Camp Claiborne, Louisiana under the command of Major General Omar N. Bradley. On August 15, 1942, the 82nd Infantry Division became the first airborne division in the U.S. Army. On that date, the All-American Division was redesignated the 82nd Airborne Division. In April 1943, paratroopers of the 82nd Airborne Division set sail for North Africa under the command of Major General Matthew B. Ridgeway to participate in the campaign to puncture the soft underbelly of the Third Reich.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/82abn.htm

JOKER96BRAVO said:
With the outbreak of World War II, the 82nd was reactivated on March 25, 1942 at Camp Claiborne, Louisiana under the command of Major General Omar N. Bradley. On August 15, 1942, the 82nd Infantry Division became the first airborne division in the U.S. Army. On that date, the All-American Division was redesignated the 82nd Airborne Division. In April 1943, paratroopers of the 82nd Airborne Division set sail for North Africa under the command of Major General Matthew B. Ridgeway to participate in the campaign to puncture the soft underbelly of the Third Reich.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/82abn.htm

The 82nd and the 101st lay claim to being the "First Airborne Division/Unit" in the Army. :)

Source: Armed Forces Network 'Didja Know?'

So the answer is: Kentucky and North Carolina.

Forum List

Back