States that have investigated Planned Parenthood

You might want to start here:

First, you should know that the Center for Medical Progress is strictly an ANTI-abortion outfit who wishes to defy current law.

But much more important is this......This thread is about some states investigating if PP broke ANY laws.....they've found NOTHING......So, can you say WHERE in your cute video were laws broken???? And if so, why did those 7 or so states found nothing?

Come on Nat, post the link. I don't have all night.

First, you should know that the Center for Medical Progress is strictly an ANTI-abortion outfit who wishes to defy current law.

So?

If the Revolutionaries decided to obey British laws in the colonies, America wouldn't exist. Sometimes you have to break the law to effect change.

Nope, I'm making a tacit admission that Chris Koster is a political opportunist masquerading as an Attorney General.

I'm overtly admitting that the impartiality of the Attorney General of the state of Missouri is questionable at best. He is first and foremost a politician who will be running in an open primary against other Missouri Democrats in a few months, and the absolutely last thing he wants to do is piss them off.

Fine.........Would you then go so far as to also "tacitly admit" that the entire probing by the republican led congress into "unlawful activities" of Planned Parenthood, is ALSO politically-motivated as these charming republicans will be facing re-election next year?

The investigation is warranted by the content of the videos.

Had there been no videos, there would be no investigation.

My turn.

If there had been admissions in secretly recorded videos regarding...oh, lets say corners being cut in fracking operations released by Greenpeace or the Sierra Club, wouldn't liberals demand an investigation?

And would an investigation by a Republican AG carry any weight whatsoever? Especially a Republican AG who was going to run for governor?

Hell, after watching the Planned Parenthood videos EVERYONE should have demanded an investigation!
Speaking of Fracking, have you seen the number if scandals and investigations? So many people are impacted, you would think Republicans would be all over it. Oh wait, those people are born so they don't count.

fracking scandal - Google Search

.This thread is about some states investigating if PP broke ANY laws.....they've found NOTHING

Show me the results then. The only one I see posted is from the Democratic AG of Missouri. And I'm treating that with multiple grains of salt. Are you going to quit beating around the bush and post the results?

Or will you admit that the quoted statement above is an unsubstantiated assertion?

Well, just speaking for Missouri...AG Chris Koster is a Democrat who wants to be Governor...so look elsewhere for an impartial investigation.

Well......then you're making a tacit admission that the entire issue is just a partisan witch hunt..... I thank you for your candor.

Nope, I'm making a tacit admission that Chris Koster is a political opportunist masquerading as an Attorney General.

I'm overtly admitting that the impartiality of the Attorney General of the state of Missouri is questionable at best. He is first and foremost a politician who will be running in an open primary against other Missouri Democrats in a few months, and the absolutely last thing he wants to do is piss them off.
In other words, you're making a tacit admission that the entire issue is just a partisan witch hunt. Got it.

I know reading is difficult for you, but I had no idea your grasp of the English was so tenuous.

Allow me to translate that for you:

That...means...you...don't...un-der-stand...words...good.

Here, try it again...ask an adult to help you.

I'm overtly admitting that the impartiality of the Attorney General of the state of Missouri is questionable at best. He is first and foremost a politician who will be running in an open primary against other Missouri Democrats in a few months, and the absolutely last thing he wants to do is piss them off.​

.So, can you say WHERE in your cute video were laws broken???? And if so, why did those 7 or so states found nothing?

So far, only one is being discussed, secondly you're getting upset and cranky like the little child you are. Now, if you have the results from the other six (or so) states, now's your time to show us.

My turn.

If there had been admissions in secretly recorded videos regarding...oh, lets say corners being cut in fracking operations released by Greenpeace or the Sierra Club, wouldn't liberals demand an investigation?

And would an investigation by a Republican AG carry any weight whatsoever? Especially a Republican AG who was going to run for governor?

Hell, after watching the Planned Parenthood videos EVERYONE should have demanded an investigation!

I actually agree.....An investigation IS warranted......

The problem, however, is that when an investigation is concluded AND you don't like the results.....well, then, the investigation HAS GOT to be crooked and politically biased.....

Keep in mind that what you're stating is that the investigations in these states,
Missouri....Indiana....Pennsylvania....Georgia....Massachussetts...South Dakota
Florida (some of them vividly RED states)......were all a whitewash....

An interesting double standard, don't you think?

Last edited:
Well, just speaking for Missouri...AG Chris Koster is a Democrat who wants to be Governor...so look elsewhere for an impartial investigation.

Well......then you're making a tacit admission that the entire issue is just a partisan witch hunt..... I thank you for your candor.

In other words, you're making a tacit admission that the entire issue is just a partisan witch hunt. Got it.

I know reading is difficult for you, but I had no idea your grasp of the English was so tenuous.

I'm overtly admitting that the impartiality of the Attorney General of the state of Missouri is questionable at best. He is first and foremost a politician who will be running in an open primary against other Missouri Democrats in a few months, and the absolutely last thing he wants to do is piss them off.​

Ahh,didn't take long to have the true colors (mostly red around the neck) of a testy right winger from a right wing state to surface.....LOL
Now, this charmer is pissed that the investigation of the AG of the state did not go his way .......Poor thing.

My turn.

The problem, however, is that when an investigation is concluded AND you don't like the results.....well, then, the investigation HAS GOT to be crooked and politically biased.....

Keep in mind that what you're stating is that the investigations in these states,

Massachusetts has a Democratic Attorney General. So does Missouri. And you want us to believe that they conducted their investigations impartially?

So... why won't you post the results, nat?

Oh by the way, the Florida investigation found that three facilities DID in fact commit violations for performing second trimester abortions without proper licenses. See, looks like there are results you are omitting...

My turn.

I have no idea about those other states, I was very clear in my initial post that I was only speaking about Missouri. I don't trust a Chris Koster investigation, only because he has been an extremely partisan, politically oriented AG. And I voted for the guy...and our Democrat Governor.

And while you may think I'm only saying that to bolster my argument...I posted it before the election.

I took advantage of early voting Friday...will you? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So far, only one is being discussed, secondly you're getting upset and cranky like the little child you are. Now, if you have the results from the other six states, now's your time to show us.

Actually, I'm in a great mood...not cranky at all and rather glad that the witch hunting is yielding no results.....

So, for the "challenged Ones"...lets recap:

First, the video tape has been proven to NOT having been recorded at PP

Second, t recordings at PP have yielded NO wrong doings by them under current law.

Oh by the way, the Florida investigation found that three facilities DID in fact commit violations for performing second trimester abortions without proper licenses. See, looks like there are results you are omitting...

The Florida agency tasked with investigating Planned Parenthood clinics in that state found no evidence that they were mishandling fetal remains, but Gov. Rick Scott's office altered the agency's statements to remove language that exonerated Planned Parenthood, and added new language that made the organization look guilty of wrongdoing. Several media outlets unwittingly quoted the statements before the misleading edits were discovered.

How The Florida Governor's Office Manipulated Media By Altering The Findings Of An Investigation Into Planned Parenthood

Ahh,didn't take long to have the true colors (mostly red around the neck) of a testy right winger from a right wing state to surface.....LOL
Now, this charmer is pissed that the investigation of the AG of the state did not go his way .......Poor thing.

Mostly? I think you mean 100%.

That's only an insult to a pasty white, soft handed Yankee. ;)

And don't blame me that rdean can't comprehend the written word. Is it wrong for me to point that out? Sorry, didn't get the memo.

Last edited:

The Florida agency tasked with investigating Planned Parenthood clinics in that state found no evidence that they were mishandling fetal remains, but Gov. Rick Scott's office altered the agency's statements to remove language that exonerated Planned Parenthood, and added new language that made the organization look guilty of wrongdoing. Several media outlets unwittingly quoted the statements before the misleading edits were discovered.

How The Florida Governor's Office Manipulated Media By Altering The Findings Of An Investigation Into Planned Parenthood

Are you joking? Media Matters?

Dude. Try something else.

Forum List

Back