🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

I would think that you Muslim haters would secretly love Islamic terrorist because your hate has no boundaries. In your minds, the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

Muslims Are the VICTIMS of “Between 82 and 97% of Terrorism-Related Fatalities”: US Government
http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslim...rism-related-fatalities-us-government/5516565
View attachment 83917

another lame deflection tactic, you guys just cant take a hit can you? I would think you white man haters would stop and think a minute

I lost my oldest brother in Vietnam, I think about that a lot.
You haters clearly aren't Christians. That's for sure.

Why do you make a distinction between American deaths ad Muslim deaths ? Surely the Muslims who died were American ?

because the democrats wanted to make the muslim distinction, and Khan wanted to make the muslim distinction, so therefore I will also make the muslim distinction. what the hell is the matter with you?

I lost my oldest brother in Vietnam, I think about that a lot.
You haters clearly aren't Christians. That's for sure.

sorry about that, and you correct, the hate largely flows from islam and not christianity

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims

So? A life is a life, right?

Why do you make a distinction between American deaths ad Muslim deaths ? Surely the Muslims who died were American ?

because the democrats wanted to make the muslim distinction, and Khan wanted to make the muslim distinction, so therefore I will also make the muslim distinction. what the hell is the matter with you?
I rather think that Mr Khan would have been happier left in peace to grieve for his son. It was that dickhead Trump who insulted his sons memory. And followed that up by attacking Mrs Khan. But thats the Trump way - misogyny instead of ethics.

As I understand it the majority of Conservative politicians have condemned trump for attacking Mr Khan. Looks like its just the sewer rats on here that still defend him.
What a shock !

I rather think that Mr Khan would have been happier left in peace to grieve for his son. It was that dickhead Trump who insulted his sons memory. And followed that up by attacking Mrs Khan. But thats the Trump way - misogyny instead of ethics.

As I understand it the majority of Conservative politicians have condemned trump for attacking Mr Khan. Looks like its just the sewer rats on here that still defend him.
What a shock !

Khan just wanted to be left in peace, so gets on national TV and stumps for democrats! ....HOLY FUCKHOUSE MOUSE, watch out everyone, we got fucking Socrates here

I would think that you Muslim haters would secretly love Islamic terrorist because your hate has no boundaries. In your minds, the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

Muslims Are the VICTIMS of “Between 82 and 97% of Terrorism-Related Fatalities”: US Government
http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslim...rism-related-fatalities-us-government/5516565
View attachment 83917
evidence to that is?

Didn't read the link I see.
there is evidence we're muslim haters in there?

A temporary ban on immigration until they could vet properly. So Kan Kan decided we don't have a right to vet the immigrants who come here?
We can ban forever from certain areas if we want. We can't ban on religion.

Answer the questions, dorkus. How many fratricides were there by Christians soldiers against other soldiers. How many fratricides were there my Muslim soldiers against other soldiers? What are the numbers? What to they mean?

Killing civilians has a lot to do with this discussion.
my god you are stupid, I did give you the numbers, and they mean muslims suck. civilians are not relevant to discussion of sacrificing for the USA, no matter how hard you squeal and stomp your feet in attempt to divert, this discussion is about US soldiers sacrifice for the USA and not foreigners.
You are a foolish, ass sniffing trumpanzee. Sure, I can dis you, and so what?

Your numbers are out of context of soldier on solider violence. You need all the numbers, and, you fuck, you refused to give them.

Defending Gold Star parents from the likes of you, you hater of American values, is Christian behavior.

A temporary ban on immigration until they could vet properly. So Kan Kan decided we don't have a right to vet the immigrants who come here?
what the fk does that mean? if they are from syria, they get vetted. there is nothing about religion fool.

Are you trying to say that if the syrian refugees are muslim we can't vet them? LOL

Edit: are you also saying that we don't vet christian hispanic immigrants? Well we don't to those who come in illegally. otherwise.

Answer the questions, dorkus. How many fratricides were there by Christians soldiers against other soldiers. How many fratricides were there my Muslim soldiers against other soldiers? What are the numbers? What to they mean?

my god you are stupid, I did give you the numbers, and they mean muslims suck. civilians are not relevant to discussion of sacrificing for the USA, no matter how hard you squeal and stomp your feet in attempt to divert, this discussion is about US soldiers sacrifice for the USA and not foreigners.

Your numbers are out of context of soldier on solider violence. You need all the numbers, and, you fuck, you refused to give them.

Defending Gold Star parents from the likes of you, you hater of American values, is Christian behavior.
Democrats don't know shit about Christian behavior.

it is you hating america if you say we shouldn't be vetting immigrants. Are you saying that?

what the fk does that mean? if they are from syria, they get vetted. there is nothing about religion fool. Are you trying to say that if the syrian refugees are muslim we can't vet them? LOL Edit: are you also saying that we don't vet christian hispanic immigrants? Well we don't to those who come in illegally. otherwise.
You prove you cannot think clearly. If we vet from areas and not religion, we are fine. We cannot ban an entire religion. We can't vet Christians or Jews, ignoramus. You are a typical low brown small brained trumpanzee.

it is you hating america if you say we shouldn't be vetting immigrants. Are you saying that?
Read my comments on how to vet immigrants. Next.

there is no alternate context you fukken clueless jackwagon, I was discussing US servicemen deaths only since the entire Khan democrat puppet show debacle was supposed to be about the supposed great muslim sacrifice in the US military.

The numbers are complete and accurate in that context, and defending muslims in that context is intellectual fraud and complete left wing horsehockey

what the fk does that mean? if they are from syria, they get vetted. there is nothing about religion fool. Are you trying to say that if the syrian refugees are muslim we can't vet them? LOL Edit: are you also saying that we don't vet christian hispanic immigrants? Well we don't to those who come in illegally. otherwise.
You prove you cannot think clearly. If we vet from areas and not religion, we are fine. We cannot ban an entire religion. We can't vet Christians or Jews, ignoramus. You are a typical low brown small brained trumpanzee.
if refugees are muslim, they still get vetted. Period. your post was in error. The country has never vetted religious beliefs. you tainted your own post fool. Everyone, except fools like you think Trump was speaking about the religion. The stupid never stops with you all. hahahahahaha:2up:

Read my comments on how to vet immigrants. Next.
I did, you seem to imply that if there are muslims, we can't vet, and that is inaccurate and in error.

Forum List

Back