🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

The numbers are not flawed you moron, you are. Prove the numbers are wrong or admit you are. My point stands as you have no point. The fact that one muslim killed 14 soldiers is almost the whole point, why talk about muslim sacrifice when muslim terrorists are the very problem
You failed to do the whole research. One Muslim went nuts. How many Christians went nuts and killed fellow soldiers? You have done only have your research. The OP is fail.

I did look for other intentional fratricide you moron, I posted the fragging link, there were 6 deaths

YOU fail
There are others. Now go looking for Christian soldiers that murdered their fellow soldiers and also murder Muslim civilians.

you absolute idiot, I am talking about intentional fratricide only and I have all the numbers, YOU find more if you say they exist as I have done all the work required

killing foreigners has nothing to do with self sacrifice for the USA in this context, it is off topic, so quit taking those stupid pills

I will take a WILD GUESS and say that ANY Muslim in the US military is there to acquire skills to carry out Islamic/Muslim terrorist attacks on the USA or Europe. Otherwise they are NOT Islamic Muslims.
A "wild guess" indeed.

I love how Drumpf minions are melting down over this. Keep up the attacks on a Gold Star family, guys.
They ceased being a "gold star" family when they dishonored their own son by exploiting his death so Hillary could score a few cheap political points.

Answer the questions, dorkus. How many fratricides were there by Christians soldiers against other soldiers. How many fratricides were there my Muslim soldiers against other soldiers? What are the numbers? What to they mean?

Killing civilians has a lot to do with this discussion.

I will take a WILD GUESS and say that ANY Muslim in the US military is there to acquire skills to carry out Islamic/Muslim terrorist attacks on the USA or Europe. Otherwise they are NOT Islamic Muslims.
A "wild guess" indeed.

I love how Drumpf minions are melting down over this. Keep up the attacks on a Gold Star family, guys.
They ceased being a "gold star" family when they dishonored their own son by exploiting his death so Hillary could score a few cheap political points.
VFW says you are full of shit, S. J.

I have to say that this thread,from the OP, is the ugliest thing I have ever read on this site. Its absolutely stomach churning. You people act like infants in the schoolyard and you dont give a shit for decency and respect. You probably cant even spell respect as I see you cant spell Khan.

How many Muslims need to die in service before Mr Khan can defend his dead son ?

You make me sick you fucking cretins.
Why would he need to defend his dead son? No one attacked his dead son. Are you a moron?
Trump attacked his dead son when he called for a blanket ban on all muslims.

I have to say that this thread,from the OP, is the ugliest thing I have ever read on this site. Its absolutely stomach churning. You people act like infants in the schoolyard and you dont give a shit for decency and respect. You probably cant even spell respect as I see you cant spell Khan.

How many Muslims need to die in service before Mr Khan can defend his dead son ?

what is really sick is the muslims pretending they have sacrificed when they are the problem to begin with

even sicker yet is your apologizing for them, you miserable maggot
His son died for America, defending worthless shite like yourself.

Why would he need to defend his dead son? No one attacked his dead son. Are you a moron?
Trump attacked his dead son when he called for a blanket ban on all muslims.
A temporary ban on immigration until they could vet properly. So Kan Kan decided we don't have a right to vet the immigrants who come here?

Dont expect to see too many Dems respond to this except to attack you personally and change the topic.
I will not let them, it is a simple and obvious truth
Dont expect to see too many Dems respond to this except to attack you personally and change the topic.

who "revealed" the number of muslim dead to the rightwing mail?

reality:

"The number of enlisted Muslim Americans in the U.S. military has increased substantially since these previous wars. According to Department of Defense figures, more than 3,500 Muslims fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. Some of the highest ranked members of the U.S. military have commented that Muslims are a vital component of the American armed forces because of their linguistic skills and cultural understanding of Muslims living around the world."

Saluting Muslim American Patriots

you're welcome.

one does have to be amused, however, at the depths to which rightwingers will stoop to defend Donald's unacceptable statements.

Answer the questions, dorkus. How many fratricides were there by Christians soldiers against other soldiers. How many fratricides were there my Muslim soldiers against other soldiers? What are the numbers? What to they mean?

Killing civilians has a lot to do with this discussion.

my god you are stupid, I did give you the numbers, and they mean muslims suck.

civilians are not relevant to discussion of sacrificing for the USA, no matter how hard you squeal and stomp your feet in attempt to divert, this discussion is about US soldiers sacrifice for the USA and not foreigners.

reality:

"The number of enlisted Muslim Americans in the U.S. military has increased substantially since these previous wars. According to Department of Defense figures, more than 3,500 Muslims fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. Some of the highest ranked members of the U.S. military have commented that Muslims are a vital component of the American armed forces because of their linguistic skills and cultural understanding of Muslims living around the world."

you're welcome.

one does have to be amused, however, at the depths to which rightwingers will stoop to defend Donald's unacceptable statements.

are you claiming the 14 dead is wrong? then prove it dipshit, otherwise everything else you said is irrelevent foaming at the mouth

reality:

you're welcome.

are you claiming the 14 dead is wrong? then prove it dipshit, otherwise everything else you said is irrelevent foaming at the mouth

I pointed out how many served.

you have nothing but a number pulled out of the butt of a rightwingnut paper.

now what were you saying about not being insulting, hack?

So the op's assertion is that 14 lives are unimportant...then why the hell are republican's ignorantly bitching about Benghazi????

no, my point is that while 14 died, they killed 15 of their fellow servicemen in the name of islam, so the muslim sacrifice is hollow compared to the 5000 or so other americans dead on the battlefield. the whole damned war is because of islam, never forget that

reality:

you're welcome.

oh then it should be easy to prove wrong, so do it you lying ignoramious

reality:

you're welcome.

She just torpedoed your entire rant...go home...

reality:

you're welcome.

She just torpedoed your entire rant...go home...

no she didn't you dumbass, my numbers are correct, muslim soldiers killed more US servicemen than the 14 muslims who died on the battlefield

you are way too stupid to declare anyone a winner

Forum List

Back