🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

And how many Christians have killed their fellow service members while on active duty?

Your stat is meaningless until you can compare it to the question above.
How many? Seriously, do you actually have a number or was that rhetorical?
Do your research. It is incomplete. Hint, it is over 300.
It isn't even 3 religiously motivated attacks one Christian upon another. Now you're just lying.

And how many Christians have killed their fellow service members while on active duty?
One of those incidents killed 14, so your figures as skewed from the beginning.

And you certainly don't have all the Muslim soldiers killing other American soldiers' fatalisties, to boot.

Your figures are flawed seriously. Research.

The numbers are not flawed you moron, you are. Prove the numbers are wrong or admit you are. My point stands as you have no point.

The fact that one muslim killed 14 soldiers is almost the whole point, why talk about muslim sacrifice when muslim terrorists are the very problem

You fucking loser.
It's Trump and supporters who are the losers, and it is only going to get worse for you folks.

It isn't even 3 religiously motivated attacks one Christian upon another. Now you're just lying.
That's merely your opinion without any facts. So it sucks to be your argument.

And you certainly don't have all the Muslim soldiers killing other American soldiers' fatalisties, to boot.

The numbers are not flawed you moron, you are. Prove the numbers are wrong or admit you are. My point stands as you have no point. The fact that one muslim killed 14 soldiers is almost the whole point, why talk about muslim sacrifice when muslim terrorists are the very problem
You failed to do the whole research. One Muslim went nuts. How many Christians went nuts and killed fellow soldiers? You have done only have your research. The OP is fail.

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims
"but it gets better"? Interesting what you think is "better".

I will take a WILD GUESS and say that ANY Muslim in the US military is there to acquire skills to carry out Islamic/Muslim terrorist attacks on the USA or Europe. Otherwise they are NOT Islamic Muslims.
A "wild guess" indeed.

I love how Drumpf minions are melting down over this. Keep up the attacks on a Gold Star family, guys.

I will take a WILD GUESS and say that ANY Muslim in the US military is there to acquire skills to carry out Islamic/Muslim terrorist attacks on the USA or Europe. Otherwise they are NOT Islamic Muslims.
A "wild guess" indeed.

I love how Drumpf minions are melting down over this. Keep up the attacks on a Gold Star family, guys.
You think we're the ones melting down? You twats are positively lunatic over Trump's observation that Kahn's wife was being a good, submissive Muslim woman.

The far right, seeing the inevitable destruction of the Comrade Trump campaign looming, are freaking out.

Comrade Trump disparages the husband and the gold star widow, and his minions double down and do the same.

The numbers are not flawed you moron, you are. Prove the numbers are wrong or admit you are. My point stands as you have no point. The fact that one muslim killed 14 soldiers is almost the whole point, why talk about muslim sacrifice when muslim terrorists are the very problem
You failed to do the whole research. One Muslim went nuts. How many Christians went nuts and killed fellow soldiers? You have done only have your research. The OP is fail.

I did look for other intentional fratricide you moron, I posted the fragging link, there were 6 deaths

YOU fail

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims
"but it gets better"? Interesting what you think is "better".

better in the sense that the left tries to bring up this joke about muslim sacrifice, I mean it become even more ironic outside of the puny contribution of US muslims to the war on terror, US muslims actually killed more of our own than they sacrificed. Muslims didn't sacrifice, they were an annoying burden as usual

I did look for other intentional fratricide you moron, I posted the fragging link, there were 6 deaths

YOU fail
You do realize you're dealing with a snitch and a pathological train wreck, right?

whatever he is, he sure isn't very bright

love how when you address the democrat lie machine, they accuse you of 'flipping out', as if we are not supposed to discuss what they are saying

Remember when John McCain was running for President? The left took great pleasure in maligning him and his service.

love how when you address the democrat lie machine, they accuse you of 'flipping out', as if we are not supposed to discuss what they are saying
You are just not allowed to disagree with them.

The far right cry when they are called out for freaking. That is where Comrade Donald's campaign come to rest.

He must be thinking about the Irish Protestant/Catholic conflict a few decades ago.

The far right, seeing the inevitable destruction of the Comrade Trump campaign looming, are freaking out.

Comrade Trump disparages the husband and the gold star widow, and his minions double down and do the same.
Gold star widow?

For a dead husband (you know, for to be a widow a woman's husband must be dead) Mr. Khan displayed a remarkably live
tongue, spewing sanctimonious and hateful nonsense.

Forum List

Back