🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

I have to say that this thread,from the OP, is the ugliest thing I have ever read on this site. Its absolutely stomach churning. You people act like infants in the schoolyard and you dont give a shit for decency and respect. You probably cant even spell respect as I see you cant spell Khan.

How many Muslims need to die in service before Mr Khan can defend his dead son ?

You make me sick you fucking cretins.

thank you, fjo, for the correction. Yes, a Gold Star Mother. Trump attacked a Gold Star Mother.

I have to say that this thread,from the OP, is the ugliest thing I have ever read on this site. Its absolutely stomach churning. You people act like infants in the schoolyard and you dont give a shit for decency and respect. You probably cant even spell respect as I see you cant spell Khan.

How many Muslims need to die in service before Mr Khan can defend his dead son ?

1. Defend him from what?
2. Nobody's saying he can't speak, but he can't then use his dead, raghead son to shield himself from criticism.
3. He lied in saying that Trump would never have allowed his son to serve.
4. He spoke at a political rally to endorse a candidate for president, thus he is a legitimate target for political acrimony.
5. No more Muslims need die. Since they kill more American servicemen than die in the line of duty, they probably should be precluded from service. Serving in the armed forces is not a civil right.

And how many Christians have killed their fellow service members while on active duty?

Your stat is meaningless until you can compare it to the question above.
How many? Seriously, do you actually have a number or was that rhetorical?
Do your research. It is incomplete. Hint, it is over 300.

So Christians are running rampant killing innocent people like in San Bernardino, Nice, Paris, Orlando? Christians have an organization like ISIS hell bent on killing anyone who disagrees with them? Really? Prove it, otherwise you are one dumb fuck and don't understand shit.

1. Defend him from what?
2. Nobody's saying he can't speak, but he can't then use his dead, raghead son to shield himself from criticism.
4. He spoke at a political rally to endorse a candidate for president, thus he is a legitimate target for political acrimony.
5. No more Muslims need die. Since they kill more American servicemen than die in the line of duty, they probably should be precluded from service. Serving in the armed forces is not a civil right.
His "dead raghead son" is an American hero you wanker.

1. Defend him from what?
Idiot. I showed just as much respect for him as his raghead dad when he weaponized his son as a political tool to promote a false narrative. And you failed to address my 5 point rebuttal. From that I conclude you're all bile and no brains.

And how many Christians have killed their fellow service members while on active duty?

So Christians are running rampant killing innocent people like in San Bernardino, Nice, Paris, Orlando? Christians have an organization like ISIS hell bent on killing anyone who disagrees with them? Really? Prove it, otherwise you are one dumb fuck and don't understand shit.
Abortion clinic bombers and shooters? Shooting up churches and schools? Really?

1. Defend him from what?
Idiot. I showed just as much respect for him as his raghead dad when he weaponized his son as a political tool to promote a false narrative. And you failed to address my 5 point rebuttal. From that I conclude you're all bile and no brains.
No, you did not. You show no one respect with whom you disagree.

Captain Khan is a hero, and you are a traitor to the American way of life.

Abortion clinic bombers and shooters? Shooting up churches and schools? Really?
Right. Those are all part of a worldwide terrorist network committing acts of violence every 82 hours.

1. Defend him from what?
No, you did not. You show no one respect with whom you disagree.

Captain Khan is a hero, and you are a traitor to the American way of life.
So you can't answer either? You Leftists are like large children running on emotion, not logic.

The numbers are not flawed you moron, you are. Prove the numbers are wrong or admit you are. My point stands as you have no point. The fact that one muslim killed 14 soldiers is almost the whole point, why talk about muslim sacrifice when muslim terrorists are the very problem
You failed to do the whole research. One Muslim went nuts. How many Christians went nuts and killed fellow soldiers? You have done only have your research. The OP is fail.

I did look for other intentional fratricide you moron, I posted the fragging link, there were 6 deaths

YOU fail
There are others. Now go looking for Christian soldiers that murdered their fellow soldiers and also murder Muslim civilians.

That's merely your opinion without any facts. So it sucks to be your argument.
Come on marxist, put up or shut up. "Show us all the Christian verses that motivated any Christian attack on anyone."
Your question is immaterial, it is meaningless. Captain Khan died a hero, most of American honors his parents, Comrade Trump attacks them, and you defend evil.

what is really sick is the muslims pretending they have sacrificed when they are the problem to begin with

even sicker yet is your apologizing for them, you miserable maggot

Why would he need to defend his dead son? No one attacked his dead son. Are you a moron?

Forum List

Back